Atomicbomb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Being Human recently launched a statement they are unable to donate money to Nepal Earthquake victims as they only have jurisdiction to work within India.

Why should they give money you ask?

Apparently Being Human merchandise is being sold in Nepal. So if they are having stores sell their merchandise why is that accepted when its outside India's borders.

Very pissed off about this it seems.

Edited by Atomicbomb - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mr Khan released this statement because some fraudulent people were taking donations for Nepal  using Being Human Foundations name.   As soon as he came to know, he released this statement.
Being Human  Retail Stores are spread out but his NGO/Foundation only serves India currently. Salman stated even though NGO doesn't work outside INDIA, he will find another medium to DONATE through the right channel

People need to stop twisting words and statements and understand the fact just because a person has the retail aspect of his foundation spread out, doesn't mean he can enter any counrty and start doing NGO work. 

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I was wondering what he did the nepalese ppl. Bt shame it was just this. Dude as MrsSalmanKhan
Said the being human name was used to fradulently bt he would the organisation would be helping out.
Surreal_Dreams thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lol if they really wanted to donate money/do some thing good, they would have donated money long long ago.. All this is just a joke... Shut your fake Being Human foundation if your so called charitable non-profit organization can't serve its foremost purpose. Then what is the point of being human, instead name it to Being inhuman πŸ€’ 
Originally posted by: CocoChanel

Lol if they really wanted to donate money/do some thing good, they would have donated money long long ago.. All this is just a joke... Shut your fake Being Human foundation if your so called charitable non-profit organization can't serve its foremost purpose. Then what is the point of being human, instead name it to Being inhuman πŸ€’ 

For your kind of information,

earthquake happened on 25th 

he released this statement on may 2nd, not today 

5,6,7,8,9 may >  legal cases created a storm 

Did he donate? Sure he did. no 2 ways about that. 

Should he release a statement saying " I donated this many lacs to nepal"  at such a sensitive time in his life when it will  be only considered a "damage control" strategy and be mocked for?  No he shouldn't. He should just keep quiet and fly to Kashmir  πŸ˜Š and continue building the home for the family he has adopted there , who's son is hired by salman to work on the sets of bajrangi bhaijaan so he can earn some money. 

😊

Atomicbomb thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrsSalmanKhan

Mr Khan released this statement because some fraudulent people were taking donations for Nepal using Being Human Foundations name. As soon as he came to know, he released this statement.

Being Human Retail Stores are spread out but his NGO/Foundation only serves India currently. Salman stated even though NGO doesn't work outside INDIA, he will find another medium to DONATE through the right channel

People need to stop twisting words and statements and understand the fact just because a person has the retail aspect of his foundation spread out, doesn't mean he can enter any counrty and start doing NGO work.

I don't understand why he would need stores in other countries if the charity only operates in India.

So all the money made goes to the needy in India. That's fine just as long as people in foreign countries are aware. Nepalese where not.

Atomicbomb thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrsSalmanKhan

For your kind of information,

earthquake happened on 25th

he released this statement on may 2nd, not today

5,6,7,8,9 may > legal cases created a storm

Did he donate? Sure he did. no 2 ways about that.

Should he release a statement saying " I donated this many lacs to nepal" at such a sensitive time in his life when it will be only considered a "damage control" strategy and be mocked for? No he shouldn't. He should just keep quiet and fly to Kashmir 😊and continue building the home for the family he has adopted there , who's son is hired by salman to work on the sets of bajrangi bhaijaan so he can earn some money.

😊

You make valid points but if someone has gone through the trouble of expanding retail to foreign countries. People will assume they offer international services.

Surreal_Dreams thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wrong quoteEdited by CocoChanel - 8 years ago
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Atomicbomb

You make valid points but if someone has gone through the trouble of expanding retail to foreign countries. People will assume they offer international services.

I live in south africa just recently his colthing line has been introduced in my country in no way did I expect his trust to help my country in a crisis. I think it is more to do with the fact that fans wanted the line to be introduced in their country. Bt in any case the organization is trying to help out there. Their initial statement was just to clarify that at that time they hadn't and furthermore their name was being misused.
BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: CocoChanel

An other senseless troll πŸ€’🀒

Did you just call yourself a senseless troll? πŸ˜•