Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Sunday Dhamaka: Aish's acting more superior than the girls of today?! (Page 9)

Ramsha.. IF-Stunnerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Darling_

Originally posted by Saraa.

Kangana, PC, Vidya, Kareena, and Sonkashi can all act extremely good. 
But Ash is no doubt better than the likes of today untalented and overrated actresses like DP, Alia, etc. 

In old times, well actually just few years back in Ash prime time, people used to consider Ash as average because others were so good in acting, that Ash would look average Even though she  was really good actress too, could dance, etc. But today people consider DP as best actress because there aren't enough good actresses anymore. So people just find even average performance as the best. That just tells you how acting isn't much worth it when most if them are so bad and people will even average performances as the best. Kareena, Vidya, etc movies are few. 

Anyway, I would rather take Ash performance the the untalented ones we have now. May be they can learn something from her. Ash was good in dance, acting, and beautiful too. Smile All rounder. 
There is no way that DP is best actress. Others are far superior than her. Kareena, PC, Vidya can easily beat her but they can beat Aishwarya as well. 

I don't consider kangana a good actress. she is overrated according to me. Sonakshi is good but her movie choices suck

However it is deepika journey from zero to hero that makes her journey so remarkable. Just compare Deepika's OSO with Piku. You'll be shocked! Her growth has been amazing and she's only getting better. DP won an award for CE and RL. I never liked RL but as far as I know CE and Cocktail were considered her best

but after piku, its Piku>>>>>>>>>>>CE/Cocktail. She is only getting better. 

Aishwarya is truly an all rounder. The only actress out there who has beauty, acting, and dancing. well even kareena has beauty and acting but she sucks in dancing however aishwarya has all three but in terms of acting Kareena, Priyanka, and kajol are way ahead. 

I find Kangana really good. She was so underrated all these years for her performances until last year. I guess that's why you find her overrated now after people recognized her post Queen. But Queen isn't even her best performace. Yes, I can say she had star power as she made it hit alone carrying the film especially a female oriented film. But her past performances like in Gangster, lamhe, Fashion were so much better yet she was unerrated at that time.  So i am happy she find got her deserving due. It's like Aamir whose past performances were much better like in Earth 1947, but he was underrated at that time. So not many know that movie where he was amazing, but he's more famous for performances in TP, 3 idiots, etc as they were box office hits. LOL

Honestly, I found DP good in her first movie, so I don't get how she improved. I guess I am the only who really liked her there. For me she's the same in terms of acting, it's only she did more diverse roles. But nothing else. Even if she improved, it's not like others didn't have such journey. And, It's been long she has entered industry, so just improving doesn't excuse her when she should be best by now. All actresses never took so long to improve and too just to be still average actress. After Anu's improvement and success, DP come across as nothing since she came before Anu and had way more opportunities and publicity, but still behind her in terms of acting, star power, etc. 

I know Ash is so good. I miss actresses like her Who could act, dance, and would look good as well. 
The reason why I don't find kangana that good is because of her dialogue delivery. Its cringeworthy and takes away a lot from her performance. Yeah she was really good in fashion and gangster but queen is overrated. 

DP wasn't that bad in her first movie. She was okay to me but I find her improvement remarkable. She is not as natural of an actress as Kareena and Kajol. But she worked really hard and improved as well. I don't know if you have seen piku or not but she surprised me yet again with her performance. I really loved her in ce and yjhd but piku was on another level altogether.

Again deepika performance in piku is not as good as kareena's jwm, priyanka's barfi, kajol's dushman/fanaa/k3g ect, aish's hddcs/provoked ect but I really liked piku. 

anyway each to her/his own. I respect your opinion Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Darling_

_Darling_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Darling_
_Darling_

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
@Saraa- Yeah, I haven't seen Piku. May be one day I will and see. 
I find Kangana overrated for her performance in Queen as well as it wasn't her best performance compared to others she gave, but i am still happy she was recognized for it finally. LOL I recently watched Gangster, and I loved her there. It was her one of the Bert performace for me even though it was her debut. Have you watched the movie? But it's very sad. OuchLOL

Ramsha..

Ramsha.. IF-Stunnerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 2:11pm | IP Logged

I find Kangana overrated for her performance in Queen as well as it wasn't her best performance compared to others she gave, but i am still happy she was recognized for it finally. LOL I recently watched Gangster, and I loved her there. It was her one of the Bert performace for me even though it was her debut. Have you watched the movie? But it's very sad. OuchLOL
Yeah I watched it. It was really sad and kangana was good too. However she won NA for queen which was shocking. 

Piku is really good movie. I am glad that its doing so well. Very well deserved! 

I am dying to see BB. Because of Salman kareena and its amazing story. They will nail it. Eid needs to come fast. Hopefully UP will release this year too. 

_Darling_

atominis IF-Sizzlerz
atominis
atominis

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Only on IF I see pages of internet ink wasted on Ash's BO pull or acting. LOL

Otherwise sorry. She was never a BO draw nor a great actress except 1 or 2 films.

I am amused how trash like Umrao Jaan is also called good here. Though reality is that it butchered the original and sank without a trace both critically and commercially.

I do not expect much from Jazbaa just because of the filmmaker behind it.

Sorry but I doubt it can top the likes of Piku, NH 10 and others.

Today's girls are far more natural than Ash ever was in her entire career. She's just a super successful supermodel/beauty queen and one with high profile links.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Pro.vo.King--Basilisk

_Darling_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Darling_
_Darling_

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 2:18pm | IP Logged

Yeah I watched it. It was really sad and kangana was good too. However she won NA for queen which was shocking. 

Piku is really good movie. I am glad that its doing so well. Very well deserved! 

I am dying to see BB. Because of Salman kareena and its amazing story. They will nail it. Eid needs to come fast. Hopefully UP will release this year too. 

Yeah, she should've gotten NA for her previous performances than Queen, but they gave her for Queen as it was female oriented film and got hit carrying it alone. Especially Gangster she was really good seeing how it was her first movie and was an outsider. So it must have been very hard for her to get such performance oriented role the first time. She was minor too in her first struggling days I heard, and that married abusive man used to abuse her. She was young, so I can understand. i feel bad for her, but i don't know why she was so messed up later too. 

Its doing well? I will watch Piku, but I am not really interested in Father-daughter relationships . But still let's see. LOL

I am disappointed to know Kareena has such short role. I thought she was equally in it, but Still she's the female lead . So it's better than nothing. Hope she gets appreciated for it. I can't wait for BB either. I will go with all my friends to the cinema and have lots of fun. DancingParty

Edited by _Darling_ - 10 May 2015 at 2:21pm

Ramsha..

Ramsha.. IF-Stunnerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 2:34pm | IP Logged

Yeah, she should've gotten NA for her previous performances than Queen, but they gave her for Queen as it was female oriented film and got hit carrying it alone. Especially Gangster she was really good seeing how it was her first movie and was an outsider. So it must have been very hard for her to get such performance oriented role the first time. She was minor too in her first struggling days I heard, and that married abusive man used to abuse her. She was young, so I can understand. i feel bad for her, but i don't know why she was so messed up later too. 

Its doing well? I will watch Piku, but I am not really interested in Father-daughter relationships . But still let's see. LOL

I am disappointed to know Kareena has such short role. I thought she was equally in it, but Still she's the female lead . So it's better than nothing. Hope she gets appreciated for it. I can't wait for BB either. I will go with all my friends to the cinema and have lots of fun. DancingParty
Don't know much about kangana struggle but I feel bad for her. She went through a lot. BW is not easily for outsider. 

Yeah it is doing really well. It has an excellent WOM. 

I don't know if kareena has a big role or small role. I hope its big. Don't know we have to see. However even if she has a small role still she will make an impact. BB seems to have a good story so I am really excited for it. 

_Darling_

MrsAkyurek IF-Dazzler
MrsAkyurek
MrsAkyurek

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Ash is a good actor but she does not belong in the creamy layer of great performers.  PC, Kareena, Vidya take the cake when it comes to acting effortlessly and blowing people away consistently. But yeah, on IF she's unfairly looked down upon with hatred. Different strokes for different folks I guess.
 I am waiting on Jazbaa. I am a sucker for courtroom dramas.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

EllaElladesigal90Ramsha..

HarveySpecter IF-Dazzler
HarveySpecter
HarveySpecter

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by atominis

Only on IF I see pages of internet ink wasted on Ash's BO pull or acting. LOL

Otherwise sorry. She was never a BO draw nor a great actress except 1 or 2 films.

I am amused how trash like Umrao Jaan is also called good here. Though reality is that it butchered the original and sank without a trace both critically and commercially.

I do not expect much from Jazbaa just because of the filmmaker behind it.

Sorry but I doubt it can top the likes of Piku, NH 10 and others.

Today's girls are far more natural than Ash ever was in her entire career. She's just a super successful supermodel/beauty queen and one with high profile links.

Agreed the movie was long and boring but she got some really good reviews for her acting in the film. You cant discredit her with that. Smile

Go to top