Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

   
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Sunday Dhamaka: Aish's acting more superior than the girls of today?! (Page 8)

TheDecapitated Senior Member
TheDecapitated
TheDecapitated

Joined: 14 February 2014
Posts: 366

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saraa.

Originally posted by TheDecapitated

Originally posted by cougarTown

Alia, kareena priyanka deepika anushka vidya kajol can act the pants off aish

LOL ROFL Hilarious! Most of them can only dream.

If someone with a filmography of films and performances like HDDCS, Devdas, Kandukondein, Provoked, Sarkar Raj, Guzaarish, Raincoat, Guru, JA etc is termed as a bad actor, then sorry no one is bollywood can act!
I love ASH but lets be real.

Priyanka's one barfi and kareena's one JWM can easily beat Aish whole filmography! 

Kajol is one of the most natural actress there. She is Mind blowing. 

Deepika and Anushka might not be as good as Ash but Piku was Amazing and defo so far the best movie. Anu is doing great too with NH10 and peekay. 
That is your opinion, I respect that :-) But I found Kajol  annoying with her screechy voice esp. in films like K3G(god the fake cry she lets out in the name of comedy! Nightmarish.) She was decent in some films, thats it! Don't think she is anywhere the great she is made out by some.
 Kareena and PC were really good in JWM and Barfi respectively, but don't think they anywhere  beat Ash's filmography. If they have that Ash has Provoked, Raincoat etc. Don't think they can ever pull that! I believe a lot of Ash's potential is yet to be explored, even Irrfan said that in a recent interview.

I appreciate good acting! I am looking forward to see NH10 and PIKU. We all love films, but I don't know why Ash is made out to be this bad actress on this forum by some, which she from any FREAKIN ANGLE IS NOT!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveProfusionRamsha..

TheDecapitated Senior Member
TheDecapitated
TheDecapitated

Joined: 14 February 2014
Posts: 366

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saraa.

Originally posted by TheDecapitated

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/DodUcYPK1Hg?t=118[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]https://youtu.be/DodUcYPK1Hg?t=412[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]https://youtu.be/J3UZhIJp8TU?t=66[/YOUTUBE]

Just some clips from couple of Ash films. If she can't act NO ONE CAN! 

Never said she can't act. She is a good actress but there is no way she is as good as kareena, priyanka, or kajol. 
Yes! I know. Talking about some others here.


Edited by TheDecapitated - 10 May 2015 at 1:27pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveProfusionRamsha..

Ramsha.. IF-Stunnerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Joined: 10 November 2010
Posts: 25791

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Darling_

Kangana, PC, Vidya, Kareena, and Sonkashi can all act extremely good. 
But Ash is no doubt better than the likes of today untalented and overrated actresses like DP, Alia, etc. 

In old times, well actually just few years back in Ash prime time, people used to consider Ash as average because others were so good in acting, that Ash would look average Even though she  was really good actress too, could dance, etc. But today people consider DP as best actress because there aren't enough good actresses anymore. So people just find even average performance as the best. That just tells you how acting isn't much worth it when most if them are so bad and people will even average performances as the best. Kareena, Vidya, etc movies are few. 

Anyway, I would rather take Ash performance the the untalented ones we have now. May be they can learn something from her. Ash was good in dance, acting, and beautiful too. Smile All rounder. 
There is no way that DP is best actress. Others are far superior than her. Kareena, PC, Vidya can easily beat her but they can beat Aishwarya as well. 

I don't consider kangana a good actress. she is overrated according to me. Sonakshi is good but her movie choices suck

However it is deepika journey from zero to hero that makes her journey so remarkable. Just compare Deepika's OSO with Piku. You'll be shocked! Her growth has been amazing and she's only getting better. DP won an award for CE and RL. I never liked RL but as far as I know CE and Cocktail were considered her best

but after piku, its Piku>>>>>>>>>>>CE/Cocktail. She is only getting better. 

Aishwarya is truly an all rounder. The only actress out there who has beauty, acting, and dancing. well even kareena has beauty and acting but she sucks in dancing however aishwarya has all three but in terms of acting Kareena, Priyanka, and kajol are way ahead. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Darling_ViccoTurmeric

ViccoTurmeric IF-Sizzlerz
ViccoTurmeric
ViccoTurmeric

Joined: 04 July 2011
Posts: 15921

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saraa.

Originally posted by -Arsal-

Originally posted by Saraa.

Aish is a good actress but in terms of acting Kareena and Priyanka are way ahead.
This year...

Kareena has UP and BB (she can eat AISH alive thats how good of an actress she is)
Deepika just had Piku (Her best performance till date) and BM, Tamasha 
(Cmon its SLB and Imitiaz)
Kajol has Dilwale (Its kajol! One movie is enough for her to beat any actress)
Priyanka has DDD and BM (BM is supporting role but She has DDD)
Vidya has HDK (Maybe its gonna be another TDP for her)
Anushka just had NH10 and now BV (She's doing great)

Jazbaa will probably be a semi hit or a hit. But will it get aishwarya an award? I highly doubt that! 



Who do you think will take it away?? Not necessarily the awards but the performance of the year.

Kareena for UP if it release this year is my pick. I sense another Talaashesque performance. Which was undoubtedly he best. How good was she in that movie??Day Dreaming

BB seems performance oriented as well from the story but I dont know the length of her role. Some have said that it is very small.

Anushka, Priyanka and Kangana are there too. HAK looks too melodramatic to me for Vidya to score but she is Vidya. You never know.
I am a huge fan of Kareena but will try to be as unbiased as i can be

Kareena has UP and she is truly mind blowing actress. If her role is really good then its gonna be her. BB has an amazing story but don't know about the role. If her role is good then its gonna be her year for sure. However, BB seems like more of salman movie. 

I highly doubt that its gonna be kangana or priyanka year. Kangana has TWMR but I don't think its gonna be another queen. Priyanka has BM but its a supporting role and she has DDD. But lets not forget Anushka is also there plus ddd just doesnt seem a movie like barfi or fashion.

I believe its going to be between Kareena, Deepika, and Vidya. 

Anushka had NH10 which was mind blowing but I think other performances can easily beat it. BV seems to be a disaster in making. 150 budget is way too much! 

Now coming to Kajol and Alia. Kajol has dilwale but its not multi starer. However if she can score big with k3g then anything is possible. Alia has shandaar and UP. Yeah now she has a chance but in order to get that performance of the year tag, she has to overshadow Kareena which is impossible! Because kareena is mind blowing actress. And isn't shandaar a wedding destination movie or something? Shandaar might be another 2 states for her at best!

I believe its between Kareena, Deepika, and vidya. 

Priyanka will win supporting awards for BM!
Though many are saying that DDD might be PC's best performance, but I don't think that is happening!
Kareena doesnt have UP as release this year, so she is totally out!
HAK is too melodramatic! Vidya doesn't have chance. I also don't think she has any desire to win, she just wants her film to do well (and I hope it does)

Deepika has chances to score, Piku got some amazing reviews!
Kangana has potential to get nomination for TWM and she will clearly will be praised! She has double role and if trailer is to go by, she has nailed it to T.
Alia has Shandaar! Her role seems interesting and also it has been directed by Vikas.. Never know
Aish is returning with Jazaba! You guys might say she is mediocre but I think she is pretty decent and if provided with good material she can act brilliantly!
and and
Anushka - I so want this year to be hers, so if Kalki doesnt win! I want HER to win for NH10! Long overdue..
KALKI! I really think she will win NA and all Filmfare awards... MWAS was just epic!



Edited by GundayVedant - 10 May 2015 at 1:29pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Basilisk_Darling_MooonShadowLoveProfusionRamsha..

Ramsha.. IF-Stunnerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Joined: 10 November 2010
Posts: 25791

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheDecapitated

Originally posted by Saraa.

Originally posted by TheDecapitated

Originally posted by cougarTown

Alia, kareena priyanka deepika anushka vidya kajol can act the pants off aish

LOL ROFL Hilarious! Most of them can only dream.

If someone with a filmography of films and performances like HDDCS, Devdas, Kandukondein, Provoked, Sarkar Raj, Guzaarish, Raincoat, Guru, JA etc is termed as a bad actor, then sorry no one is bollywood can act!
I love ASH but lets be real.

Priyanka's one barfi and kareena's one JWM can easily beat Aish whole filmography! 

Kajol is one of the most natural actress there. She is Mind blowing. 

Deepika and Anushka might not be as good as Ash but Piku was Amazing and defo so far the best movie. Anu is doing great too with NH10 and peekay. 
That is your opinion, I respect that :-) But I found Kajol  annoying with her screechy voice esp. in films like K3G(god the fake cry she lets out in the name of comedy! Nightmarish.) She was decent in some films, thats it! Don't think she is anywhere the great she is made out by some.
 Kareena and PC were really good in JWM and Barfi respectively, but don't think they anywhere  beat Ash's filmography. If they have that Ash has Provoked, Raincoat etc. Don't think they can ever pull that! I believe a lot of Ash's potential is yet to be explored, even Irrfan said that in a recent interview.

I appreciate good acting! I am looking forward to see NH10 and PIKU. We all love films, but I don't know why Ash is made out to be this bad actress on this forum by some, which she from any FREAKIN ANGLE IS NOT!
Aishwarya is NOT bad at all. She is superior than Kangana, Anushka, Deepika, Alia ect ect but I believe kareena, priyanka and kajol are better. However thats my opinion. Thanks for respecting my opinion and I respect your opinion as well Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TheDecapitated_Darling_LoveProfusion

Ramsha.. IF-Stunnerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Joined: 10 November 2010
Posts: 25791

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GundayVedant

Originally posted by Saraa.

Originally posted by -Arsal-

Originally posted by Saraa.

Aish is a good actress but in terms of acting Kareena and Priyanka are way ahead.
This year...

Kareena has UP and BB (she can eat AISH alive thats how good of an actress she is)
Deepika just had Piku (Her best performance till date) and BM, Tamasha 
(Cmon its SLB and Imitiaz)
Kajol has Dilwale (Its kajol! One movie is enough for her to beat any actress)
Priyanka has DDD and BM (BM is supporting role but She has DDD)
Vidya has HDK (Maybe its gonna be another TDP for her)
Anushka just had NH10 and now BV (She's doing great)

Jazbaa will probably be a semi hit or a hit. But will it get aishwarya an award? I highly doubt that! 



Who do you think will take it away?? Not necessarily the awards but the performance of the year.

Kareena for UP if it release this year is my pick. I sense another Talaashesque performance. Which was undoubtedly he best. How good was she in that movie??Day Dreaming

BB seems performance oriented as well from the story but I dont know the length of her role. Some have said that it is very small.

Anushka, Priyanka and Kangana are there too. HAK looks too melodramatic to me for Vidya to score but she is Vidya. You never know.
I am a huge fan of Kareena but will try to be as unbiased as i can be

Kareena has UP and she is truly mind blowing actress. If her role is really good then its gonna be her. BB has an amazing story but don't know about the role. If her role is good then its gonna be her year for sure. However, BB seems like more of salman movie. 

I highly doubt that its gonna be kangana or priyanka year. Kangana has TWMR but I don't think its gonna be another queen. Priyanka has BM but its a supporting role and she has DDD. But lets not forget Anushka is also there plus ddd just doesnt seem a movie like barfi or fashion.

I believe its going to be between Kareena, Deepika, and Vidya. 

Anushka had NH10 which was mind blowing but I think other performances can easily beat it. BV seems to be a disaster in making. 150 budget is way too much! 

Now coming to Kajol and Alia. Kajol has dilwale but its not multi starer. However if she can score big with k3g then anything is possible. Alia has shandaar and UP. Yeah now she has a chance but in order to get that performance of the year tag, she has to overshadow Kareena which is impossible! Because kareena is mind blowing actress. And isn't shandaar a wedding destination movie or something? Shandaar might be another 2 states for her at best!

I believe its between Kareena, Deepika, and vidya. 

Priyanka will win supporting awards for BM!
Though many are saying that DDD might be PC's best performance, but I don't think that is happening!
Kareena doesnt have UP as release this year, so she is totally out!
HAK is too melodramatic! Vidya doesn't have chance. I also don't think she has any desire to win, she just wants her film to do well (and I hope it does)

Deepika has chances to score, Piku got some amazing reviews!
Kangana has potential to get nomination for TWM and she will clearly will be praised! She has double role and if trailer is to go by, she has nailed it to T.
Alia has Shandaar! Her role seems interesting and also it has been directed by Vikas.. Never know
Aish is returning with Jazaba! You guys might say she is mediocre but I think she is pretty decent and if provided with good material she can act brilliantly!
and and
Anushka - I so want this year to be hers, so if Kalki doesnt win! I want HER to win for NH10! Long overdue..
KALKI! I really think she will win NA and all Filmfare awards... MWAS was just epic!

Wasn't MWAS a flop? Kalki might get critics but not popular award. And since her movie was an flop, I don't think its gonna be consider Performance of the year. 

I thought UP is releasing this year. Well if not then you're right. However Next year I feel its gonna be kareena with UP and Raj Kumar gupta movie. Priyanka for sure will take away all supporting role awards but lead actress award? I don't think so.

Vidya has HDK and might seem medicore but c'mon its vidya. She will probably be amazing. Alia has shandar but looking at the story of it, i feel its gonna be another 2 states and HSKD.

Anushka was amazing in NH10 but Deepika beat her by far with Piku. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Darling_

Ramsha.. IF-Stunnerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Joined: 10 November 2010
Posts: 25791

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
People might laugh at me but Katrina can surprise us with Fitoor, Phantom, and JJ
_Darling_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Darling_
_Darling_

Joined: 18 June 2011
Posts: 11548

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saraa.

Originally posted by _Darling_

Kangana, PC, Vidya, Kareena, and Sonkashi can all act extremely good. 
But Ash is no doubt better than the likes of today untalented and overrated actresses like DP, Alia, etc. 

In old times, well actually just few years back in Ash prime time, people used to consider Ash as average because others were so good in acting, that Ash would look average Even though she  was really good actress too, could dance, etc. But today people consider DP as best actress because there aren't enough good actresses anymore. So people just find even average performance as the best. That just tells you how acting isn't much worth it when most if them are so bad and people will even average performances as the best. Kareena, Vidya, etc movies are few. 

Anyway, I would rather take Ash performance the the untalented ones we have now. May be they can learn something from her. Ash was good in dance, acting, and beautiful too. Smile All rounder. 
There is no way that DP is best actress. Others are far superior than her. Kareena, PC, Vidya can easily beat her but they can beat Aishwarya as well. 

I don't consider kangana a good actress. she is overrated according to me. Sonakshi is good but her movie choices suck

However it is deepika journey from zero to hero that makes her journey so remarkable. Just compare Deepika's OSO with Piku. You'll be shocked! Her growth has been amazing and she's only getting better. DP won an award for CE and RL. I never liked RL but as far as I know CE and Cocktail were considered her best

but after piku, its Piku>>>>>>>>>>>CE/Cocktail. She is only getting better. 

Aishwarya is truly an all rounder. The only actress out there who has beauty, acting, and dancing. well even kareena has beauty and acting but she sucks in dancing however aishwarya has all three but in terms of acting Kareena, Priyanka, and kajol are way ahead. 

I find Kangana really good. She was so underrated all these years for her performances until last year. I guess that's why you find her overrated now after people recognized her post Queen. But Queen isn't even her best performace. Yes, I can say she had star power as she made it hit alone carrying the film especially a female oriented film. But her past performances like in Gangster, lamhe, Fashion were so much better yet she was unerrated at that time.  So i am happy she find got her deserving due. It's like Aamir whose past performances were much better like in Earth 1947, but he was underrated at that time. So not many know that movie where he was amazing, but he's more famous for performances in TP, 3 idiots, etc as they were box office hits. LOL
 
Honestly, I found DP good in her first movie, so I don't get how she improved. I guess I am the only who really liked her there. For me she's the same in terms of acting, it's only she did more diverse roles. But nothing else. Even if she improved, it's not like others didn't have such journey. And, It's been long she has entered industry, so just improving doesn't excuse her when she should be best by now. All actresses never took so long to improve and too just to be still average actress. After Anu's improvement and success, DP come across as nothing since she came before Anu and had way more opportunities and publicity, but still behind her in terms of acting, star power, etc. 

I know Ash is so good. I miss actresses like her Who could act, dance, and would look good as well. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveProfusionRamsha..

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Wanted 6 Bikini Perfect Girls for Madhur's Calendar Girls

Author: awesomegurti   Replies: 7   Views: 1189

awesomegurti 7 1189 19 April 2014 at 4:22am by BiraSaysWhaddup
Aishs brand new statue at Madame Tussauds

Author: Sadia.khan   Replies: 6   Views: 1628

Sadia.khan 6 1628 20 October 2011 at 8:39am by Prabhkallu
AISHs 1st karwa chaut

Author: _Sano_   Replies: 2   Views: 1662

_Sano_ 2 1662 06 November 2007 at 5:01pm by ...M...
aishs film and salmans

Author: bella_indian   Replies: 1   Views: 1042

bella_indian 1 1042 11 October 2007 at 4:22am by Terenaina
Aishs look in Umrao Jaan arouses curiosit

2

Author: ~LiNa~   Replies: 14   Views: 1861

~LiNa~ 14 1861 04 September 2006 at 2:16pm by *vishal*

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index