Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Sunday Dhamaka: Aish's acting more superior than the girls of today?! (Page 7)

BhataktiJawani IF-Sizzlerz
BhataktiJawani
BhataktiJawani

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShantiAshtangi

Originally posted by -Hadia-

Originally posted by ShantiAshtangi

Originally posted by -Hadia-

Originally posted by CocoChanel

Originally posted by -KattykiMaa-

Shocked
first of all Aishu aunty's competition is with Kajol/Tabu/Preity who always have kicked her i mean aishu aunty's as*Blushing

can aishu aunty do haider or mnisk?NOOO why she would make joke of herself for doing these movies?Shocked

again in 2015 kajol will kick aishu aunty as* -just wait and watch

what is Jaz baa?Oh you are talking about Sh*t-laa and what about Ae D*mag hai pag*l?ShockedBlushing

waiting-waitingShocked

I seriously wonder if you are the troll of that awesomegurti, who keeps calling everyone auntyConfused

LMAO ROFL I don't think its her , agar aisa hota then she should have made an account like AshkiMaa Wink

BlushingROFL

Why you are Blushing Shocked LOL

Because I love that name you came up with. WinkEmbarrassed

AshKiMaa is beautiful name Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveProfusion

fcuff Senior Member
fcuff
fcuff

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Why is Ash working with this director Sanjay Gupta? I saw his filmography and all films he has directed are mediocre. How did he manage to get such a cast for his film, I wonder

LoveProfusion

TheDecapitated Senior Member
TheDecapitated
TheDecapitated

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cougarTown

Alia, kareena priyanka deepika anushka vidya kajol can act the pants off aish

LOL ROFL Hilarious! Most of them can only dream.

If someone with a filmography of films and performances like HDDCS, Devdas, Kandukondein, Provoked, Sarkar Raj, Guzaarish, Raincoat, Guru, JA etc is termed as a bad actor, then sorry no one is bollywood can act!
Ramsha.. IF-Stunnerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Arsal-

Originally posted by Saraa.

Aish is a good actress but in terms of acting Kareena and Priyanka are way ahead.
This year...

Kareena has UP and BB (she can eat AISH alive thats how good of an actress she is)
Deepika just had Piku (Her best performance till date) and BM, Tamasha 
(Cmon its SLB and Imitiaz)
Kajol has Dilwale (Its kajol! One movie is enough for her to beat any actress)
Priyanka has DDD and BM (BM is supporting role but She has DDD)
Vidya has HDK (Maybe its gonna be another TDP for her)
Anushka just had NH10 and now BV (She's doing great)

Jazbaa will probably be a semi hit or a hit. But will it get aishwarya an award? I highly doubt that! 

Who do you think will take it away?? Not necessarily the awards but the performance of the year.

Kareena for UP if it release this year is my pick. I sense another Talaashesque performance. Which was undoubtedly he best. How good was she in that movie??Day Dreaming

BB seems performance oriented as well from the story but I dont know the length of her role. Some have said that it is very small.

Anushka, Priyanka and Kangana are there too. HAK looks too melodramatic to me for Vidya to score but she is Vidya. You never know.
I am a huge fan of Kareena but will try to be as unbiased as i can be

Kareena has UP and she is truly mind blowing actress. If her role is really good then its gonna be her. BB has an amazing story but don't know about the role. If her role is good then its gonna be her year for sure. However, BB seems like more of salman movie. 

I highly doubt that its gonna be kangana or priyanka year. Kangana has TWMR but I don't think its gonna be another queen. Priyanka has BM but its a supporting role and she has DDD. But lets not forget Anushka is also there plus ddd just doesnt seem a movie like barfi or fashion.

I believe its going to be between Kareena, Deepika, and Vidya. 

Anushka had NH10 which was mind blowing but I think other performances can easily beat it. BV seems to be a disaster in making. 150 budget is way too much! 

Now coming to Kajol and Alia. Kajol has dilwale but its not multi starer. However if she can score big with k3g then anything is possible. Alia has shandaar and UP. Yeah now she has a chance but in order to get that performance of the year tag, she has to overshadow Kareena which is impossible! Because kareena is mind blowing actress. And isn't shandaar a wedding destination movie or something? Shandaar might be another 2 states for her at best!

I believe its between Kareena, Deepika, and vidya. 

LoveProfusion

Ramsha.. IF-Stunnerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheDecapitated

Originally posted by cougarTown

Alia, kareena priyanka deepika anushka vidya kajol can act the pants off aish

LOL ROFL Hilarious! Most of them can only dream.

If someone with a filmography of films and performances like HDDCS, Devdas, Kandukondein, Provoked, Sarkar Raj, Guzaarish, Raincoat, Guru, JA etc is termed as a bad actor, then sorry no one is bollywood can act!
I love ASH but lets be real.

Priyanka's one barfi and kareena's one JWM can easily beat Aish whole filmography! 

Kajol is one of the most natural actress there. She is Mind blowing. 

Deepika and Anushka might not be as good as Ash but Piku was Amazing and defo so far the best movie. Anu is doing great too with NH10 and peekay. 

LoveProfusion

TheDecapitated Senior Member
TheDecapitated
TheDecapitated

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

Just some clips from couple of Ash films. If she can't act NO ONE CAN! 

Edited by TheDecapitated - 10 May 2015 at 1:15pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mushqteLoveProfusionani_gr

Ramsha.. IF-Stunnerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheDecapitated

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/DodUcYPK1Hg?t=118[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]https://youtu.be/DodUcYPK1Hg?t=412[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]https://youtu.be/J3UZhIJp8TU?t=66[/YOUTUBE]

Just some clips from couple of Ash films. If she can't act NO ONE CAN! 

Never said she can't act. She is a good actress but there is no way she is as good as kareena, priyanka, or kajol. 

LoveProfusion

_Darling_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Darling_
_Darling_

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Kangana, PC, Vidya, Kareena, and Sonkashi can all act extremely good. 
But Ash is no doubt better than the likes of today untalented and overrated actresses like DP, Alia, etc. One average performance of Alia, and she's the best actress. ONE average performance of DP despite being in industry for so long and still can't act good, but she's considered the best For her average and overrated performances. Not bringing Kat as no one consider her as good actress in the first place, so I don't have problem with her. 

In old times, well actually just few years back in Ash prime time, people used to consider Ash as average because others were so good in acting, that Ash would look average compared to them even though she was really good actress too, could dance, etc. But today people consider DP as best actress because there aren't enough good actresses anymore. So people just find even average performance as the best compared to the worst performances. That just tells you how acting isn't much worth it when most if them are so bad and people will even find average performances as the best. Kareena, Vidya, etc movies are few now, so we are left with average and overrated people like Alia, DP, etc who can't even dance unlike the previous actresses. 

Anyway, I would rather take Ash performance the the untalented ones we have now. May be they can learn something from her. Ash was good in dance, acting, and beautiful too. Smile All rounder. 

Edited by _Darling_ - 10 May 2015 at 1:53pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Arsal-LoveProfusion

Go to top