Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Sunday Dhamaka: Aish's acting more superior than the girls of today?! - Page 7

Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: TheDecapitated

That is your opinion, I respect that :-) But I found Kajol  annoying with her screechy voice esp. in films like K3G(god the fake cry she lets out in the name of comedy! Nightmarish.) She was decent in some films, thats it! Don't think she is anywhere the great she is made out by some.
 Kareena and PC were really good in JWM and Barfi respectively, but don't think they anywhere  beat Ash's filmography. If they have that Ash has Provoked, Raincoat etc. Don't think they can ever pull that! I believe a lot of Ash's potential is yet to be explored, even Irrfan said that in a recent interview.

I appreciate good acting! I am looking forward to see NH10 and PIKU. We all love films, but I don't know why Ash is made out to be this bad actress on this forum by some, which she from any FREAKIN ANGLE IS NOT!

Aishwarya is NOT bad at all. She is superior than Kangana, Anushka, Deepika, Alia ect ect but I believe kareena, priyanka and kajol are better. However thats my opinion. Thanks for respecting my opinion and I respect your opinion as well ðŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ooolalala thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: GundayVedant

Priyanka will win supporting awards for BM!
Though many are saying that DDD might be PC's best performance, but I don't think that is happening!
Kareena doesnt have UP as release this year, so she is totally out!
HAK is too melodramatic! Vidya doesn't have chance. I also don't think she has any desire to win, she just wants her film to do well (and I hope it does)

Deepika has chances to score, Piku got some amazing reviews!
Kangana has potential to get nomination for TWM and she will clearly will be praised! She has double role and if trailer is to go by, she has nailed it to T.
Alia has Shandaar! Her role seems interesting and also it has been directed by Vikas.. Never know
Aish is returning with Jazaba! You guys might say she is mediocre but I think she is pretty decent and if provided with good material she can act brilliantly!
and and
Anushka - I so want this year to be hers, so if Kalki doesnt win! I want HER to win for NH10! Long overdue..
KALKI! I really think she will win NA and all Filmfare awards... MWAS was just epic!

Wasn't MWAS a flop? Kalki might get critics but not popular award. And since her movie was an flop, I don't think its gonna be consider Performance of the year. 

I thought UP is releasing this year. Well if not then you're right. However Next year I feel its gonna be kareena with UP and Raj Kumar gupta movie. Priyanka for sure will take away all supporting role awards but lead actress award? I don't think so.

Vidya has HDK and might seem medicore but c'mon its vidya. She will probably be amazing. Alia has shandar but looking at the story of it, i feel its gonna be another 2 states and HSKD.

Anushka was amazing in NH10 but Deepika beat her by far with Piku. 
Ooolalala thumbnail
People might laugh at me but Katrina can surprise us with Fitoor, Phantom, and JJ
This content was originally posted by: Saraa.

There is no way that DP is best actress. Others are far superior than her. Kareena, PC, Vidya can easily beat her but they can beat Aishwarya as well. 

I don't consider kangana a good actress. she is overrated according to me. Sonakshi is good but her movie choices suck

However it is deepika journey from zero to hero that makes her journey so remarkable. Just compare Deepika's OSO with Piku. You'll be shocked! Her growth has been amazing and she's only getting better. DP won an award for CE and RL. I never liked RL but as far as I know CE and Cocktail were considered her best

but after piku, its Piku>>>>>>>>>>>CE/Cocktail. She is only getting better. 

Aishwarya is truly an all rounder. The only actress out there who has beauty, acting, and dancing. well even kareena has beauty and acting but she sucks in dancing however aishwarya has all three but in terms of acting Kareena, Priyanka, and kajol are way ahead. 

I find Kangana really good. She was so underrated all these years for her performances until last year. I guess that's why you find her overrated now after people recognized her post Queen. But Queen isn't even her best performace. Yes, I can say she had star power as she made it hit alone carrying the film especially a female oriented film. But her past performances like in Gangster, lamhe, Fashion were so much better yet she was unerrated at that time.  So i am happy she find got her deserving due. It's like Aamir whose past performances were much better like in Earth 1947, but he was underrated at that time. So not many know that movie where he was amazing, but he's more famous for performances in TP, 3 idiots, etc as they were box office hits. ðŸ˜†

Honestly, I found DP good in her first movie, so I don't get how she improved. I guess I am the only who really liked her there. For me she's the same in terms of acting, it's only she did more diverse roles. But nothing else. Even if she improved, it's not like others didn't have such journey. And, It's been long she has entered industry, so just improving doesn't excuse her when she should be best by now. All actresses never took so long to improve and too just to be still average actress. After Anu's improvement and success, DP come across as nothing since she came before Anu and had way more opportunities and publicity, but still behind her in terms of acting, star power, etc. 

I know Ash is so good. I miss actresses like her Who could act, dance, and would look good as well. 
Ooolalala thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _Darling_

I find Kangana really good. She was so underrated all these years for her performances until last year. I guess that's why you find her overrated now after people recognized her post Queen. But Queen isn't even her best performace. Yes, I can say she had star power as she made it hit alone carrying the film especially a female oriented film. But her past performances like in Gangster, lamhe, Fashion were so much better yet she was unerrated at that time.  So i am happy she find got her deserving due. It's like Aamir whose past performances were much better like in Earth 1947, but he was underrated at that time. So not many know that movie where he was amazing, but he's more famous for performances in TP, 3 idiots, etc as they were box office hits. ðŸ˜†

Honestly, I found DP good in her first movie, so I don't get how she improved. I guess I am the only who really liked her there. For me she's the same in terms of acting, it's only she did more diverse roles. But nothing else. Even if she improved, it's not like others didn't have such journey. And, It's been long she has entered industry, so just improving doesn't excuse her when she should be best by now. All actresses never took so long to improve and too just to be still average actress. After Anu's improvement and success, DP come across as nothing since she came before Anu and had way more opportunities and publicity, but still behind her in terms of acting, star power, etc. 

I know Ash is so good. I miss actresses like her Who could act, dance, and would look good as well. 

The reason why I don't find kangana that good is because of her dialogue delivery. Its cringeworthy and takes away a lot from her performance. Yeah she was really good in fashion and gangster but queen is overrated. 

DP wasn't that bad in her first movie. She was okay to me but I find her improvement remarkable. She is not as natural of an actress as Kareena and Kajol. But she worked really hard and improved as well. I don't know if you have seen piku or not but she surprised me yet again with her performance. I really loved her in ce and yjhd but piku was on another level altogether.

Again deepika performance in piku is not as good as kareena's jwm, priyanka's barfi, kajol's dushman/fanaa/k3g ect, aish's hddcs/provoked ect but I really liked piku. 

anyway each to her/his own. I respect your opinion ðŸ˜Š
@Saraa- Yeah, I haven't seen Piku. May be one day I will and see. 
I find Kangana overrated for her performance in Queen as well as it wasn't her best performance compared to others she gave, but i am still happy she was recognized for it finally. ðŸ˜† I recently watched Gangster, and I loved her there. It was her one of the Bert performace for me even though it was her debut. Have you watched the movie? But it's very sad. ðŸ˜†
Ooolalala thumbnail

@Saraa- Yeah, I haven't seen Piku. May be one day I will and see. 

I find Kangana overrated for her performance in Queen as well as it wasn't her best performance compared to others she gave, but i am still happy she was recognized for it finally. ðŸ˜† I recently watched Gangster, and I loved her there. It was her one of the Bert performace for me even though it was her debut. Have you watched the movie? But it's very sad. ðŸ˜†

Yeah I watched it. It was really sad and kangana was good too. However she won NA for queen which was shocking. 

Piku is really good movie. I am glad that its doing so well. Very well deserved! 

I am dying to see BB. Because of Salman kareena and its amazing story. They will nail it. Eid needs to come fast. Hopefully UP will release this year too. 
atominis thumbnail
Only on IF I see pages of internet ink wasted on Ash's BO pull or acting. 😆

Otherwise sorry. She was never a BO draw nor a great actress except 1 or 2 films.

I am amused how trash like Umrao Jaan is also called good here. Though reality is that it butchered the original and sank without a trace both critically and commercially.

I do not expect much from Jazbaa just because of the filmmaker behind it.

Sorry but I doubt it can top the likes of Piku, NH 10 and others.

Today's girls are far more natural than Ash ever was in her entire career. She's just a super successful supermodel/beauty queen and one with high profile links.
This content was originally posted by: Saraa.

Yeah I watched it. It was really sad and kangana was good too. However she won NA for queen which was shocking. 

Piku is really good movie. I am glad that its doing so well. Very well deserved! 

I am dying to see BB. Because of Salman kareena and its amazing story. They will nail it. Eid needs to come fast. Hopefully UP will release this year too. 

Yeah, she should've gotten NA for her previous performances than Queen, but they gave her for Queen as it was female oriented film and got hit carrying it alone. Especially Gangster she was really good seeing how it was her first movie and was an outsider. So it must have been very hard for her to get such performance oriented role the first time. She was minor too in her first struggling days I heard, and that married abusive man used to abuse her. She was young, so I can understand. i feel bad for her, but i don't know why she was so messed up later too. 

Its doing well? I will watch Piku, but I am not really interested in Father-daughter relationships . But still let's see. ðŸ˜†

I am disappointed to know Kareena has such short role. I thought she was equally in it, but Still she's the female lead . So it's better than nothing. Hope she gets appreciated for it. I can't wait for BB either. I will go with all my friends to the cinema and have lots of fun. ðŸ¥³
Edited by _Darling_ - 8 years ago
Ooolalala thumbnail

Yeah, she should've gotten NA for her previous performances than Queen, but they gave her for Queen as it was female oriented film and got hit carrying it alone. Especially Gangster she was really good seeing how it was her first movie and was an outsider. So it must have been very hard for her to get such performance oriented role the first time. She was minor too in her first struggling days I heard, and that married abusive man used to abuse her. She was young, so I can understand. i feel bad for her, but i don't know why she was so messed up later too. 

Its doing well? I will watch Piku, but I am not really interested in Father-daughter relationships . But still let's see. ðŸ˜†

I am disappointed to know Kareena has such short role. I thought she was equally in it, but Still she's the female lead . So it's better than nothing. Hope she gets appreciated for it. I can't wait for BB either. I will go with all my friends to the cinema and have lots of fun. ðŸ¥³

Don't know much about kangana struggle but I feel bad for her. She went through a lot. BW is not easily for outsider. 

Yeah it is doing really well. It has an excellent WOM. 

I don't know if kareena has a big role or small role. I hope its big. Don't know we have to see. However even if she has a small role still she will make an impact. BB seems to have a good story so I am really excited for it.