Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

if you are neil fan, give it a look.

shravanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
hello again, i have a friend. she is also a huge fan of shravan⭐️ for a long time, she appreciate Neil too much. today i am going to post her appreciation in her own language. here it is...😉                        The character of Neil is the most lovable, vibrant and vivacious on the show. Neil is a very positive and happy go lucky guy who is quirky,has a magnetic charm, he's very mature and dynamic. He knows very well how to face hurdles in life and knows his way out of every obstacle. Not to forget..His smile is highly contagious.

His character is very realistic and easily relatable, his character has the perfect blend of levity and seriousness. Neil is one of the strongest pillars of the show,without him even the lives of Radhika and Samaira would have been dull and boring, the story would have been incomplete without the presence of Neil
We find Neil at the crucial junctures of the lives of both the girls. The way he supported sam when she left her home..They are the best of friends, their friendship is so pure and innocent. They understand each other's silence too. Neil is always beside Samaira even during her bad times. On the other hand Neil was the only one who behaved nicely with Radhika on her first day at Birdsong. He encouraged her,motivated her...even when Radhika wanted to see off her parents at the airport, Neil was the one who came to her rescue and he made her meet them.
Neil is awesome, not just because he's sweet, cute and humorous but also because of the fact that he's bringing a perfect balance in the lives of both radhika and Samaira. He's a very genuine person, everyone deserves a best friend like him in their life...without Neil...Manmarzian would have been incomplete. Neil is indeed the Sunshine of the show..
-some unknown fan.😊
well my thought is also very much same- shravanfan😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kruthi24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Aww...that was such a perfect description of Neil...
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
beautifully described 
really neil is the sunshine of the show
DivI10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
already I like Neil so so much.. Nw I just wish him to be every episodes.

awesome distributions.. Neil is a fresh breath of d show..
SwathiAnthy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awww my kohli boy neil..love you ..ummmaaah
soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
That was a good description of Neil! I love Neil because he isn't portrayed as one of those one-dimensional goody characters but instead his friendship with Sam, helping Radz out & overall general zest for life, spontaneity, flirtatious, easy going but mature, responsible nature brings this infectious energy that automatically makes you want smile & makes him so much more than one-d character.
Kruthi24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: soni595

That was a good description of Neil! I love Neil because he isn't portrayed as one of those one-dimensional goody characters but instead his friendship with Sam, helping Radz out & overall general zest for life, spontaneity, flirtatious, easy going but mature, responsible nature brings this infectious energy that automatically makes you want smile & makes him so much more than one-d character.

Exactly...
He is sweet yet not that sweet for us to get diabetes
At the same time he is not those angry young men types!! Thank god!! I have seen enough of them n the idea has become too old..
He is a perfect mix of everything...and you can relate to him n that's why he's loved so much. 
forever.young thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Such beautiful post on the sunshine of the show ☺️