Pics From Various Epis - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by poetic

I know. It was Vidya's wish. ðŸ¤£ We had such a hilarious discussion the last two nights, and a part story telling.
Now for that naya merman, something has to happen. We are so hopeful. 

I hope that something happens again and again before they separate.. 
😳

The part where she tells him that they will tell the truth about their relationship without hurting anybody is never gonna happen. Pam will always be hurt, whenever and wherever they say it. 

I know FL2 will be exposed if not now but atleast after few more months,but with Pam the case is totally different.Even if she is exposed,she wil play her emotional card and its bitter truth that Neira are indebited to her for taking care of kids or shoud i say for their stupidity to divide kids and take divorce for such lame MU.
Originally posted by ronitfan

😳

i just want to see one scene,where Ragini will be more active and express her love before the upcoming separation.

😳

Your wish Sukhs. ðŸ˜†

I would have loved to see a nice music video on  them on the song - Aaoge Jab Tum sajna angna phool khilengey .. it's so damn romantic and beautiful 

Your wish Sukhs. ðŸ˜†

I would have loved to see a nice music video on  them on the song - Aaoge Jab Tum sajna angna phool khilengey .. it's so damn romantic and beautiful 

Lovely.. ðŸ˜³

Right now its more Chod Do Aanchal Zamaana Kya Kahega ðŸ˜³

Lovely.. ðŸ˜³

Right now its more Chod Do Aanchal Zamaana Kya Kahega ðŸ˜³

He he.
I love that song from Jab We Met though I was not happy with the picturisation.

I even have the picturisation in my mind, but of course we won't be directing. How symbolic! When they are planning for their new life together 

Your wish Sukhs. ðŸ˜†

Its from which movie Rachana?

By the way i completed 800 posts in less than 6 months but sadly more than 50% posts were dedicated to critisizing the show.

He he.
I love that song from Jab We Met though I was not happy with the picturisation.

I even have the picturisation in my mind, but of course we won't be directing. How symbolic! When they are planning for their new life together 

True true... 

Intense and passionate song that ðŸ˜³
Originally posted by goldstar678

i just want to see one scene,where Ragini will be more active and express her love before the upcoming separation.

Agree Pavan, it would be really good if she expresses her love, her emotions and her feelings. ðŸ˜³
Originally posted by goldstar678

Its from which movie Rachana?

By the way i completed 800 posts in less than 6 months but sadly more than 50% posts were dedicated to critisizing the show.

It's from the movie Jab We Met. Do listen to it Pavan, I think you will like it. ðŸ˜ƒ

And congrats on making so many posts. Never mind, even if they were for criticising. They are not creating any masterpiece, so chill ! ðŸ˜›