update soon!!

i knw that! I wnt update! Nhn dungi 🤣
Zayn_1Dholic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: VincyAnne

Hey dear, congo for the new story...🥳

Loved the prologue, looking forward to this story😉

Please continue your other stories too, you can update it slowly...

Keep up the good work..❤️

thankew very much Anne!! I m very glad that u lovd it! I will try! Love ya
Zayn_1Dholic thumbnail
Originally posted by: sharmacatty

Aww thankew dear🤗will be waiting for updates..😊

wait wait wait!
Zayn_1Dholic thumbnail
Chapter 1... Heartless ..
" Princess Jodha! Are you there???" the timid maid asked from the doorway being concerned for the 17 yrs old princess as she hasn't come out from the last 5 hours from her room! The maid sighed as she felt the pain of her best friend cum princess! If a girl is insulted all the time by saying she is a bad luck for the whole country,her family, bcz of her, her mother died, then what can be worse than that?? Moti was befriend with Jodha from her childhood and has seen every mental torture bearing by her friend princess Jodha! She was innocent! Every time she kept mum! Neva take a step against her family but her family doesn't understand her! Princess Jodha was very soft at heart n never she could watch anyone in pain, nt even a bird! Moti has fear if Jodha takes any wrong step being frustrated then what will happen??? Moti pushed aside all thoughts and getting no response she entered Jodha's room only to be shocked! Shocked beyond imagination! She couldn't believe her eyes!...

A young handsome lad near twenties was standing outside a tent staring at the moon! He was wearing his royal dress, seems he was from a royal family! He was feeling empty staring at the moon! Whenever he stares at the moon he feels empty in his HEART! "Wait what?? No no! I don't have a heart! Jalal ke paas dil hi nhn!" he thought n smirked to himself! Yes, he was the shahenshah of Hindustan! People were scared of him like hell! His name can give a shiver to everyone's spine! He was the roar of a tiger!! Was a thunder of stormy ni8! Once what he wants he obessed that at any means! He claimed to be heartless! Maybe that's true or maybe not!! " Shahenshah! Adaab!" a man nearly 22 came to him n greeted him! Jalal nodded his head with an adaab-" What news have you brought Abdul??" Abdul-" Shahenshah khabar yeh hain ki the ruler of Amer, King Bharmaal has joined hands with our enemies and planning to remove our nishaan from Amer n whole Rajputana!!! Prince Pratap n others r also with him!! They're causing a lot of problems to us! What will be our next step??" Abdul finished his infos n looked at Jalal who was now smirking-" Make arrangements fa going to Amer tomorrow itself in disguise!" ( he pulled out his sword n started touching it at the edge) " I love to know everything where I attack!" ( he cut her finger with the sword n his finger started bleeding!) Abdul- " Shahensh..." " Ssshh! " ( then smelling his blood) " If they want war then I will fulfill their wish!!" ( now her eyes darkened with anger) " Provoking Mughal Saltanat costs a lot n they should feel it in every sec in every breath!!!" Abdul- " As you order Shahenshah!" and he left by doing Adaab! After Abdul's departure Jalal looked at the far where Amer lies-" Be ready Amer! Jalal is coming to posess you!!!!" Then he put forwards his bleeding finger to his lips n sucked blood from there smirking!
Edited by ...rio... - 8 years ago
Zayn_1Dholic thumbnail
Updated guys! Sorry fa d mistake! My last update b4 my xms! I am greedY! 🤣 thankew very much fa d response! I am overwhelmed! 🤗 SORRY FA D GRAMATICAL N OTHER MISTAKES! Ready fa craps!!
kimaayaa thumbnail
rio!!! updated!!!! fantastic chapter!!! poor jodha!!! continue soon!!!!
Magpie_ thumbnail
ye historical hain?i thought it would be modern 😆 my gutter mind 😆
Awesome work darling 👍🏼
swriter thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Great chapter and all the best for your exam plz update soon
Zayn_1Dholic thumbnail
Originally posted by: kimaayaa

rio!!! updated!!!! fantastic chapter!!! poor jodha!!! continue soon!!!!

kimayaa love!! Hru?? Yah poor Jo :'( ya i will!