Piya Rangrezz

Story is so similar but very different

--Amulya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
This story is so similar to many stories in the past but still has each character picturised new, all act individually by their brains and definitely not manipulated, and also has a very strong and firm personalities who cannot act irrationally...
I hope this show continues like this... actually I am expecting it to continue in this way without depending on TRP's as its on Life OK

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RadzLuvShakti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i remember i show Name Pratigya,
this Piya Rangrezz show has some of glimpse of that show, 
but i agree with it has a different shades, Sooo yeah it has soo much power!!!
i hope CV's wont look at the trp's & keep the show going its own way!!😊😊
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Yup.I have watched all the episodes of pratigya...but piya rangrezz is very different from pratigya...the common thing is love at first site for both the leads of.the two shows...
Ipkknd-ki-fan1 thumbnail
I guess so.. It's quite different to what shows I hv seen previously
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I completely agree with you. The concept of this show -about a man truly protecting & standing up for his wife against society is nothing new. But what makes this show different is the backdrop, the characters & the general execution.

The UP backdrop with the dangerous edge to it (them owning a liquor business & owning arms) together with the mix of grey shaded & greedy characters (add to it a power struggle of some sort) adds a certain excitement when watching the show. You never know what will happen next. Oh and the best part, they are entertaining as well! No forced or OTT humour. They are so natural.

There are so many relationships that can be explored beyond Sher/Shraddha.
For eg
Gajra/Sumer
Sumer/Bhanvari Devi (she seems to have a soft corner for Sumer)
Vikas & his father's greed/anger over the property
Bhanvari/ her son
Bhanvari/ her mother-in-law (who in the world would have imagined that BD can be silenced by her own MIL)
Shradda/Gajra & her relationships with other people in the haveli

I hope all these characters are utilized well because they are interesting so far.
-RadzLuvShakti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: amrapali_dubey

Yup.I have watched all the episodes of pratigya...but piya rangrezz is very different from pratigya...the common thing is love at first site for both the leads of.the two shows...

YesπŸ˜ƒ both the leads of the shows were had love at first sight ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i lovee Both of them Krishna & Sher they both are soo good!
Rimu_coldfire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I have seen many other shows, some scenes might be same but the concept as far as I think is quite different...