Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago
I was watching this Same Interview on some TV channel just few days ago . Never seen it earlier . And When he was giving the interview ..U could clearly see what he was saying  . People who are so judgemental could just for once should forget their Hatred for him & try to see his side as well  , which never happened & I am sure will never happen . 
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: bbsai

Even in the salman's black buck case, many were involved and only he is being blamed.
some other people who were involved are Neelam, saif ali khan, tabu.

well, he is not just paying the price of being celebrity but he is paying the price of being Salman Khan. It is unfair.

+1
I wonder why other celebs were never questioned in the black Buck case 😕 Only Salman is targeted because he is the biggest Star and that's a FACT
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Amazing that hatetards are not commenting on this posts. Where they screaming that he has never shown any remorse for his actions. So why they not commenting and calling him a lie here
Apparently he was the one he shot it! No one else did! And just because he is a big star doesn't mean he can get away with shit! Some people's hypocrisy is so baffling!
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
TFS

and here members say he doesn't repent for his past mistakes as if they know him in and out..

Originally posted by: fivestars

TFS

and here members say he doesn't repent for his past mistakes as if they know him in and out..

only i know him "in"

everyone else just wishes ðŸ˜† 
This is man lies through his teeth. 
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MrsSalmanKhan

only i know him "in"

everyone else just wishes😆

Lmfao 🤣 😳 😉
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Well the interview starts with "I wasn't driving" so that set the tone for the rest of it for me.  Please dude!!

And how long was he in jail anyway?  It was educational but it was also like home and like a sports and health resort?  Reminded me of Paris Hilton and Michelle Ridriguez after they were jailed. First one claimed that she read the bible and later flat out said she didn't learn any lessons from it.  
--Ariana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: fivestars

TFS

And here people claim he has a heart of gold and repents his mistake...as if they have lived with him😆