Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

India-Forums

Ek Mutthi Aasmaan
Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

THREAD 3; "Journey To Be Together" (Page 61)

FALAK_SKY Goldie
FALAK_SKY
FALAK_SKY

Posted: 26 July 2015 at 8:18am | IP Logged
It's lovely update sugi...so finally u remove my all.complaints wd ur raghav ur...I love to see his desperate state when kalpi ignore him...oh.god.so prem is behind all this...like. The way raghav and viththal punch him...he need this punishment for hurting our kalpu...and I'm glad that finally this memory loss case solved..kamla's.come.to know that pakhi is.liar...but It seems that kalpi forgot some part of her life..like she wasn't remember that private no she wasn't remember sammy and kamla too...but I like kamla's thay state afterall she never give imp to our kalpi...like d way kalpi stop pakya and finally ragna cute romance...well I seriously want apologies from raghav...and he did it now I'm no more angry on him...even i love.him now that atleast he say sorry...hope now he realised soon that there is some.problem in kalpi's memory...ovy update and thanks for today's update...

Edited by FALAK_SKY - 26 July 2015 at 9:14am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suggii

suggii Goldie
suggii
suggii

Posted: 26 July 2015 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Part 51 updated Tongue

esterlla

suggii Goldie
suggii
suggii

Posted: 26 July 2015 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FALAK_SKY

Res for my comment 

I'll comment first hope this time I won't said I hate u raghav singhaniya coz u r.upset wd me...that's y not.mentioned me... But waiting for update when us update???...

Shocked no sweetheart.. Not at all upset.. I clarify everything in pm darling.. Being a reader u have every right to ask or say whatever you feel.. Please don't say lyk this Cry 
And about mention I thought i give my anseers to pm.. But so sorry if you feel that i didn't mention your name in note.. Aisa kch nae hai..!!!

I love you HugHeart

FALAK_SKY

S0nalii IF-Rockerz
S0nalii
S0nalii

Posted: 26 July 2015 at 9:11am | IP Logged
resh
nt fair, i stalk u whole day n when i stop u updated, mera 1st res gayaD'oh
unres
fabulous updateBig smile
Awwweee my kalpi is so much hurt coz of raghav's words,Disapprove and start her ignoring section towards raghav. Bt still she made breakfast for him, though it was only his burnt toast. While raghav trying his best to gain her attention with the help of tie.(got my ansLOL). They both r hurting each other very badly. Kalpi understand her rakshas singhania's silence bt his words r too deeply hurt her to understand him.

My god, the Raghav Singhania and hallucination unbelievableLOL. Love neel here, the way he tell kalpi to cl raghav and his own talk with raghav was super.

Raghav's outburst regarding his fears r realy much needed for kalpi, to sooth r hurt and to make her understand how much her ignorance is hurting him. Love their convo.

Grrr..this pvt no.Angry bt thank god again neel was there for his angel. He took ryt action by calling raghav. Bechara, pakhya ka phne b gayaROFL. Yeah m ryt, it was none other dan prem, dekha sugu, mene kaha tha na prem hi hogaCool And finaly he got proper, much needed punishment. And still dis evil didnt left chance to scare kalpi. Thankfuly raghav was there for kalpi.

Whoa..kalpi lost her memory, bt i m happy, atleast she forgot unwanted people of her lyf except sammy.LOL. Kamla got very good punishment for ditching kalpi over pakhi.Cool

Oh no pakya, how can u say dat? Its ur sis marriage, nt a game. Though, as a brother he was ryt, bt calling off marriage is nt solution.Unhappy I just love kalpi, the ans she have given to pakhya was outstanding. Her love, care, crave to live life with her husband and understanding raghav's love for her, was all there.

ragna moment was so touching. The way she burst on raghav, his pain cause of her indifference towards her, understanding her confuse que and accepting her demand his apology is all so beautiful. Love the way kalpi assured him about her presence in his lyf at every point...and raghav's try to confess his love all so amazing.

ragna morning is always rise with pakhi's phne, bt love dis tharki singhania.LOL What??Shocked pakhi?? Sweet girl??
Raghav, u have to take action on dis memory loss problem of kalpi, warna kal pata chale ye pakhi ki shadi raghav se karwa deD'oh

amazing update, sugu dear.Embarrassed

Ps. Ok my cnfusion que, kalpi didnt remember that phne calls n msg, bt when she went to out house, how she remember all dis? How she forget it now?Confused

Edited by Sh0Nali - 28 July 2015 at 5:13am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suggiiFALAK_SKYsweet1308

FALAK_SKY Goldie
FALAK_SKY
FALAK_SKY

Posted: 26 July 2015 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugandhii

Originally posted by FALAK_SKY

Res for my comment 

I'll comment first hope this time I won't said I hate u raghav singhaniya coz u r.upset wd me...that's y not.mentioned me... But waiting for update when us update???...

Shocked no sweetheart.. Not at all upset.. I clarify everything in pm darling.. Being a reader u have every right to ask or say whatever you feel.. Please don't say lyk this Cry 
And about mention I thought i give my anseers to pm.. But so sorry if you feel that i didn't mention your name in note.. Aisa kch nae hai..!!!

I love you HugHeart
No don't be sorry dear...u were talking about I hate u Rakshas singhaniya so I thought it.otherwise I know u cleared everything I n pm...so don't be sorry...and yes i love u too dear..and I have given big comment hope u like it that this time I like raghav...

suggii

niru04 IF-Rockerz
niru04
niru04

Posted: 26 July 2015 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Beautiful update. Y kalpi forget kaboora and kamla

suggii

MagicalMadness IF-Sizzlerz
MagicalMadness
MagicalMadness

Posted: 26 July 2015 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Omg kya yaar kalpi has partial memory loss and no one has realized it Shocked but it's good. She forgot Kamla bamla Queen of Hamla... And speaking of Hamla that peice of poo was brunt of it this time lol Wink LOL as for Rakshas singhaniya he has turned into apology singhania Wink LOL and with that redemption singhania. LOL so where are those boxers I thought they would make an appearance with confession and is this roadside Romeo rags going to up one on ex husband rags or sray close to MK rags or a bit behind but give ghe living in his rakshas way? Waiting for the love fest!!!! Wink LOL

PS: waiting for that Pakhi to get blown back to poo town and when us ragsarriagebtruth coming out that prem talked about and when will kapi tell she can't remember everyone?

suggii

SamBricka IF-Rockerz
SamBricka
SamBricka

Posted: 26 July 2015 at 9:54am | IP Logged
superb update Sugu.. Kalpi lost her memory.. Kamla ko kaun yaad rekhna chaheta hai.. Nd prem ki dishum dishum.. Meri teraf se bhi dishum dishum... Ja marr prem kapoor... Nd makhi is planing somethng again...

Btw sugu bataya nahi shirt mei bacteria Q nahi laga.. Aur iss bar Raghav nahaya tha na.. Nahi to eeeuuu...

M waiting for nxt chappy dear... Update soon..

Waiting...

suggii

Go to top