Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

India-Forums

Ek Mutthi Aasmaan
Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

THREAD 3; "Journey To Be Together" (Page 6)

Appuu_AshLover Goldie
Appuu_AshLover
Appuu_AshLover

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Hieee dear well I'm commenting on this story fr the frst time I love this RakCh story alooottt Wink
Firstly congratulations fr ur third thread Party Party
Sry fr not commenting before Cry bt I used to follow this story secret stalker u know LOL Tongue whenever I read ur updates it's full f entertaining everything perfect... love their fights soo much I used to laugh lyk hell whn thy used to cal wth diffrnt names LOL LOL ur fantastic writer suggu baby Hug how much I'll tell also it'll b very less.. ur every update makes my day see after reading ur updates I have this large grin on my face Big smile
Last 42 a n b updates Lol kalpi was struggling so hard to find out herself that whthr she's n love r nt.. while browsing in net the way she's reading evry point n thinking whthr it's true or nt aahhh I loved it... nd in the books store so funny her husband know each n evrythn abt her. The way he says if u won't give her the books she'll definitely close this store Lol ROFL ROFL poor pareshan singhania was worrying fr his wife ki kya hogayi usko as she's behaving weird LOL well finally she realized that She's in love with him Awww moment it was Day Dreaming
Coming to this update girl u scared me in the start that he said no to her Cry I was lyk itni jaldi confession rejection Shocked I was relaxed after reading the next para that it was a dream Tongue poor chatterbox crying in slp that he left her nd this pareshan singhania was looking at her worrying fr her...He's always there fr her love the way he said ur more than a promise to me n their relation s beyond everything Clap after that throwing the pillows n pulling her close to him hayeee nice nice Embarrassed God he knws wat she says in her heart the moment she said love you he felt he heard something "heart-to-heart connection "n the mrng scene Lol she's literally all over him n telling him to leave Haha ROFL
Phone conversation bigg hugg fr u bcz I love this feel so natural n he felt something in her eyes isse kehte hai pyar singhania ji Tongue Aww he reached on time well he knws that wat she's gng to confess I felt lyk shouting at that time wth joy   Silly aarghhh who that stupid distrbng this beautiful moment Angry Angry Angry Pakhiii Shocked Shocked ye kahase aagayi n hugging him Angry Angry Huhh this dumbla always her pakhi baby side love the way how kalpi spoke wth her if makhi touches her husband she'll KILL WITH BARE HANDS well treat to my eyes Tongue Wink So this piggy kapoor came wth a plan whch s gng to b flop ROFL my genius kalpi n her brilliant singhania gng to handle her very well Embarrassed I'm looking forward fr the next update Big smile ur one f the awesome writer Heart Thumbs Up Clap
Ye kya hogaya Shocked Shocked shorryyy fr this large comment just went with the flow Tongue thought to write still bt don't want to irritate u wth my bakwas LOL if I'll start I'll nt stop bahot mushkil se I stopped Wink LOL jokes apart Thank you for this wonderful story sugandhi... [:D/] Hug Hug
Lots f love,
Appu Smile

Edited by himaaparna15 - 11 May 2015 at 3:24am

Nandinisai Goldie
Nandinisai
Nandinisai

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 4:09am | IP Logged
congratulations for 3rd thread
Awesome update
zindgidilse IF-Sizzlerz
zindgidilse
zindgidilse

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 4:22am | IP Logged
@shona baby
dare u said again that ur comment was not upto the mark,Angry
aur kaisa comment chahiye tujhe LOL

u r lucky that u r commenting unlike me Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

S0nalii

sweet1308 IF-Rockerz
sweet1308
sweet1308

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 4:22am | IP Logged
unres pg 4
Ragna1302 IF-Rockerz
Ragna1302
Ragna1302

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 4:25am | IP Logged

Awesome update. ...thanks 4 one more update. ..
 Both r understand eachother ...They r not know to tolk in word. ..bina bole hi samjale gayeEmbarrassed...kalpi see nightmare n start crying. .raghav so worried. ...Wow how he protectively hold her n both sleep eachother armEmbarrassedWink...so lovely...

Kalpi want 2 conffes her feelings to raghav. .dono ka conversation so lovely. ...n raghav want to kalpi confess him...

Just like he know what see want to say or confess. ...
Wow both r kiss eachother. ...n kalpi confess karewali thi or ye bich me kon tapaka. ..ragna ko disturb kiya...Angry raghav got angry ...very good raghav. ..I loved his dialogueClap...

PakhiAngry...mere ragna ka beautiful movement kharab kiya...tuze comase baharaneki kaya jarurat thiAngry

Bitch hug raghavDead n kamala dambla see want raghav act her fianceAngryAngry ye kehane se pahale tere juban kun nahi kat gaye. ...I heat kamala. ...

But loved how kalpi stand n give back answer to kamala. ..
very good kalpiClapClap my poor raghav not say a word. ...
that makki is acting n kamala sport herAngryAngry...

Disgusting kamala say kalpi is sammys wife. ..raghav hot angry. .n say she is not sammy wife. ...Wow raghav singhaniya ki JayClapClap...n holed kalpi by her waistWink...

Kamala to bahut pachtane wali ho ...I want to slap her. ..how a mother say her daughter husband give someone ales. ..

Sugii update soon waiting 4 truth. ...
MagicalMadness IF-Sizzlerz
MagicalMadness
MagicalMadness

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Lolor have u been reading my comments because u wrote pretty much same thing I did I did.great minds or should I say gutter minds think alike. Sugi yeh boxers ko wapas pehnado ghoday ko . He needs the magic of the boxers to come out of retirement and do all those rounds with his wifey so much more important than his lifey. Wink LOL ghoda wants to gallop freely in the pasture set him free with his magical disappearing and reappearing boxers LOL

Edited by sunyy - 11 May 2015 at 4:27am
laavanya4u IF-Dazzler
laavanya4u
laavanya4u

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Awesome amazing fantastic and most importantly very very heart touching updates.A good writer is the one who touches the soul of the readers in a more realistic approach but with a great depth of emotions and feelings with the right amount of passion and the usage of good language.u had literally hypotenuses our souls and got us glued to the lappy by the last few mesmerising chappies.this truly confirms ur efficiency and the perfection of ur skills in writing.throughout the reading,we could feel the sadness the happiness and the pain of Ragna as if they are enacting those scenes before us and not the mere reading experience of the fictional characters.            What the wonderful and the realistic portrayal of kalpis feelings!!!!!! Her state of confusion and desperation ,the helplessness and looking for a right support for her guidance,all were truly awesome awesome.i was thinking for a moment putting myself in that situation.and gauri seems to be a smart and sensible over [email protected] Rags is one step ahead of Kalpi.from her changed behaviour and her sudden increased care and concern towards him the frequent filling up of her eyes and the unexpected fear of losing a precious thing in her life makes him to understand her unsaid feelings towards him.but as a true aashiqui and a loving husband,he wants his chatterbox to say those important three golden words that lightens up his soul and life.kalpi will be no lesser than her bulldozer when it comes to a third person unnecessarily trying to be extra sweeter to him or insulting him,even that person can be her aai or that horse faced psycho.a big sure to u for writing that line when Kalpi yelled at her aai and told her very clearly that the psycho shouldn't flirt or hug her husband.otherwise she won't think for a second to strangle her with her bare hands.very very eagerly waiting for that cherishing update when the confused soul confess her true feelings towards her handsome bulldozer and how will he reciprocate them??? And also for that nasty incident before the fire broke out and halted the wedding.
S0nalii IF-Rockerz
S0nalii
S0nalii

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zindgidilse

@shona baby
dare u said again that ur comment was not upto the mark,Angry
aur kaisa comment chahiye tujhe LOL

u r lucky that u r commenting unlike me Big smile

ritu darling, dnt knw i didnt feel satisfy with my cmentDisapprove
I mean itna fabulous update pe jo cment ana chahiye tha woh ni he, and upar 2 pic post nhi hueOuch

oye mera cment tera b he, toh u too cmenting, understandAngry

Edited by Sh0Nali - 11 May 2015 at 6:16am

Go to top