Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

India-Forums

Ek Mutthi Aasmaan
Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

THREAD 3; "Journey To Be Together" (Page 59)

abxetz IF-Dazzler
abxetz
abxetz

Posted: 19 July 2015 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Hi sughu brilliant Clap Star raghav singhania ki unique style Wink finally confession and again atittude LOL singhania.ragsloves her madly very emotional update Cry

Nandinisai Goldie
Nandinisai
Nandinisai

Posted: 19 July 2015 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Awesome updatesawesome emoticon
-Maggi- IF-Dazzler
-Maggi-
-Maggi-

Posted: 20 July 2015 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Santhi_

Ah u update before I leave now I will be able to read it Dancing

I so love this double Dhamaka LOL Finally Raghav had confessed his feelings for her 

Kalpi was beaten so badly that she went to coma and Raghav had not leave her even for a second Cry that was very emotional and that cute little one neel he tried to cheer up kalpi he immitated Raghav too LOLLOL poor boy but Raghav how can he even treat that little boy so harshly Angry eh saachii mai Rakshas singhania hai 

He is not there when kalpi woke up and y is even vittal there is he angry on her too Ouch Raghav was there each n every second but when she woke he know that she will be searching for him still he isn't there for her Angry

OMG he is still in the same shirt till kalpi got back to her senses  Shocked god this is to much 

Raghav and his ways of proposing her LOL Wow n they share their 1st kiss  lovely but this stupid had said sorry and he is again scaried so getting emotionally attached to any and kalpi broke down I think she sholud be happy atleast she know he loves her she should only make him to accept it out 

till now she is sad that he didn't love her but now is unhappy that he did accept it this is so not like chatter box who always fights to get what she want even if it is from her The mighty Raghav singhania 

nice update sugandhii I loved it so much Clap

ok i liked this update so much that i came to comment early LOL though its not long like my purane comments but i loved it completely Heart except Raghav's denial Angry and making kalpi cry Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suggiiS0nalii

Niki1980 Senior Member
Niki1980
Niki1980

Posted: 20 July 2015 at 7:44am | IP Logged
sugi please let us know when is the next update...as its getting more and more interesting

Edited by niknish1980 - 20 July 2015 at 7:44am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suggii

Ragna1302 IF-Rockerz
Ragna1302
Ragna1302

Posted: 21 July 2015 at 2:29am | IP Logged

Finally muze time mil gayaDancing...
 I I give y my comment. ...plzz check. ..sugii

On page 60 n 62...

suggii

...Natasha... IF-Sizzlerz
...Natasha...
...Natasha...

Posted: 21 July 2015 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Chapter 50 was a roller coaster ride
Very emotional and heartbreaking but also very beautiful and excited
Raghav confess his love for Kalpi I. The most unique was lol
Entire chapter was mind blowing. I love it

suggii

riaka IF-Dazzler
riaka
riaka

Posted: 21 July 2015 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Awesome updates sughandhi . Raghav was sitting by kalpi for the whole month and didn't even change his shirt and he vowed he will only change it after killing the attacker. Ragna moments were awesome. He confessed in mighty singhnia 's wayLOL.well written chapters. Hate Raghav when in the morning he said he was sorry for touching her that way Confused...Precap seems interesting. Please update soon 

suggii

lolor IF-Dazzler
lolor
lolor

Posted: 22 July 2015 at 3:29am | IP Logged
first sorry for let comment
emotional update...
Raghav cant see kalpi in this state ...he was sitting beside her whole month wearing same shirt on whick kalpis blood reminding him her beloveds accident & he has to teach that B**t** ...who has hurt his kalpi...
kalpi came out her coma & saw raghav in an devdas role...she again confessed her love & in replay mr singhania also confessed but in his unique way Ouch ...I hate u for making me fall in love with u...
I love this line... Embarrassed
but in moring he said sorry to kalpi for touching her like that??????? Ouch Angry
he was so sacred for any attachment that he hurt kalpi saying sorry knowing it will break her ...hurt her but still he did...
but love ur precap kalpi shud ignore rakshash singhania ...& whats prem role ????
is he behind all this???? waiting for answer & also still waiting to know what Rghav is hiding ????
hope that will not break kalpis trust on her rakshash singhania...
pls pls pls update soon
& lastly miss my godha & ghodi Wink

suggii

Go to top