Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

India-Forums

Ek Mutthi Aasmaan
Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

THREAD 3; "Journey To Be Together" (Page 57)

FALAK_SKY Goldie
FALAK_SKY
FALAK_SKY

Posted: 18 July 2015 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Sugi plz update soon..can't wait more..jaldi update de do...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suggii

suggii Goldie
suggii
suggii

Posted: 18 July 2015 at 9:58am | IP Logged

Introducing New banner of JOURNEY TO BE TOGETHER 

Banner credits @ switymango.. Hug

Well m back with double dhamaka.. This double dhamaka solely and entirely dedicated to my P.S. READER @Shonali, tere lie sirf tere lie shona...!!!! N yes it suppose to update on sunday but for huma n falak firstly EID MUBARAK girls.. m updating this today only for you...!! N yes for sunnyy (is baar mene yaad kia ) tumhare lie bhi, Actually lavanya, neha, dimple (teri dhamki kaam aa gaehope u lyk raghav more in this one LOL ) n swati also n yes @dragnok welcome my new oops sorry my silent reader same goes for bhawna, I read your comment first tym on this story so welcome both of you ... 

Love you all HugHeart

Double dhamaka updated Tongue

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

InderAnoopscorpio1950RakapaulmimiikalbhavsesterllaSukku24diti96anuroseabirami_shankarFALAK_SKYlolorsampa79abxetzS0naliiRagna1302

Ragna1302 IF-Rockerz
Ragna1302
Ragna1302

Posted: 18 July 2015 at 10:00am | IP Logged

Awww. ...what a beautiful ..edit sugii. ..I loved this edit. ...
  How make it...plzz tell mWinkLOL...
  Love u dear. ...Hug...
  Hope all r like this edit. ...

Edited by switymango - 21 July 2015 at 2:27am

suggii

S0nalii IF-Rockerz
S0nalii
S0nalii

Posted: 18 July 2015 at 10:05am | IP Logged
resh
unres
too much emotional update from start to end, ragna craving, loging and caring is just too much touching.

Sugu seriously m speechless or too much emotional to describe the update, i had tear in my eye while reading whole update

love d way u potrayed pakya's outburst after finding kalpi is missing, he didnt even care dat raghav is having meetin or he is creating chous in RS construction. Love brothery love of pakya for his ltl sister.

Neel's cry, innocence questions and trying his best to wake up his angel was so sensitive.

Gauri, sammy's helpness to see kalpi's lifeless body and more dan it to see living dead body of raghav was so heart breaking.

And at last when kalpi went to bar to find her husband, and his break down is heart pierceing. Its all damn touching scene. The way kalpi handle him, understand his love behind his "I hate you" was so sesitive.

And the moments they share, a understandi, craving and passionate kiss just add charm in all that.

At last when raghav said sorry i wast just hoping kalpi wl stop him, i knw he hurt her so how cn she stop him. Bt kalpi forget that raghav said to her once, he have habbit of pushing away people frn his life, i just hope kalpi wl realise it further n stop him from pushing away her as well. I didnt hate raghav at all sugu(i knw u didnt expect it from me),truely he just love her so much that he think his shadow also may hurt her.
Beautiful update sugu.

Ps. A big thank u sugu for dedicating dis beautiful chappy to me, m glad for dis marvelous chappy dedication.

wish to share a coincidence with u.
Last tym when u said worth to have reader like me, same compliment i recd frm one of ff forum writer two days ago frm ur cmpliment.
N coincidence is u dedicated dis update to me, same writer dedicate her dis week update to me as well two days before. Its realy overwhelming coincidence for me. Thank u so so much dearies for giving me pleasure by ur wonderful writings.

Edited by Sh0Nali - 19 July 2015 at 2:00am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gargdiasuggii

FALAK_SKY Goldie
FALAK_SKY
FALAK_SKY

Posted: 18 July 2015 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Thank u so much sugi for this lovely double dhamka I read ur note...it's my special update from u for eid...thank u so much for giving this wonderful eidy...thank u...now come to update...well I cried a lot when I image kalpi's lifeless body...raghav's pain...poor neel...but when he said her I hate u..I felt like he.must be confessing his love and he did but in morning you give such a big blast...I felt allahmiyan ye kya ho gaya...rat gai bat gai...oh god he said sorry and left my kalpu sobbing I hate this singhaniya I seriously hate him for this...why doesn't he confess yar...I hate him...kalpi is right he was drunk..he was weak.and she is right..he forgot everything.. I seriously hate him for tisane very much angry on him...now waiting for next he deserve kalpi's ignorance... But once again thank u for this gift...

suggii

FALAK_SKY Goldie
FALAK_SKY
FALAK_SKY

Posted: 18 July 2015 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Kuch likhna baki reh gaya so firse comment kar rahi hun...he said he hate everyone who hurt her...he said he even want to kill kammla for hurting her..he hate her tears..and now he make her cry...how could he..sorry for commenting second time but I'm too much angry on u Rakshas singhaniya... I hate u...for hurting my kalpu like this...

suggii

dragonok Senior Member
dragonok
dragonok

Posted: 18 July 2015 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Heyyy
I was just casually reading the comments...
But u mentioned my name Embarrassed oh my god... I m feeling so special heheheheheheeh Tongue
Seriously Tongue

I think dat was the best decision of my life till now to join this forum. I met with lot of nice people here .
I made frnds Smile I thought you write so well and will not even notice me.

Shirt!! I don't want to cry LOL
Okay... Of all, the chapter was as usual best Clap

Thanks
Love
Smriti

suggii

MagicalMadness IF-Sizzlerz
MagicalMadness
MagicalMadness

Posted: 18 July 2015 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Omg Shocked superb, exciting, mind blowing , fantastic.!!!! When I think u possibly couldn't make this ff smy better as it is already great u make it greater Shocked Wink LOL but that rakshas says I love u and then apologizes and pulls away ...,.. Ek chapad Lagay uske chikni moon par Angry Wink LOL but he will get to the bottom of who attacked her and then the animal within will Be unleashed ... Man am I glad I m not on receiving end.   Poor kalpi wakes up and instead of her getting care she is giving care ... Tables turn karna is rakshas se seekhe koi ... Needy singhania. Bechaari nurse tho kudh toot ke oothi hai.   But sugi u still Haven't unveiled the deep dark secret of who is blackmailing rags and what he she has on him ... Abh suspense ki rani ka title bhi chahiye? Angry LOL Wink

PS:   When will rags realize attacents are ok and when are the almighty mysterious boxers making an appearance and when are ghoda rags and his ghodi entering the hotness race? LOL LOL

Edited by sunyy - 19 July 2015 at 7:29am

suggii

Go to top