Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

India-Forums

Ek Mutthi Aasmaan
Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

THREAD 3; "Journey To Be Together" (Page 51)

vermameenakshi Senior Member
vermameenakshi
vermameenakshi

Posted: 09 July 2015 at 3:20am | IP Logged
cute..
but my kalpi... Cry
oh raghav pls save her...
nice one...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suggii

S0nalii IF-Rockerz
S0nalii
S0nalii

Posted: 09 July 2015 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gargdia

Originally posted by Sh0Nali

Originally posted by _Santhi_

[QUOTE = _Santhi_]Will unres after my examDisapprove
Wish me luck

All the best darling..Embarrassed
break all d records Wink Tongue

Thanq so much
Haha breaking records, I just want that job LOL

u will get it santhi dearEmbarrassed

WinkEmbarrassed
i'm cnfusd...
Y u thankd me?
U too have xam kya?[/QUOTE]
@bold, dats only my dialogue to santhi, else thanks toh santhi ne kaha tha.Big smile

suggii

gargdia Senior Member
gargdia
gargdia

Posted: 09 July 2015 at 3:53am | IP Logged

Wish me luck

Thanq so much

WinkEmbarrassed
i'm cnfusd...
Y u thankd me?
U too have xam kya?

@bold, dats only my dialogue to santhi, else thanks toh santhi ne kaha tha.Big smile[/QUOTE]

ohh...i'm a mess nwdays...LOL
Anyways shona baby Ur wish of double dhamaka grantd,sugu specialy mentiond itEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suggiiS0nalii

gargdia Senior Member
gargdia
gargdia

Posted: 09 July 2015 at 4:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sugandhii

Awww sugu i love u so much dearEmbarrassed
thank u so much for cnsidring as ur fan or a friend...
U dnt knw how much i love ur stories...here in this forums every1 has their own style of writing like aru,chahat ,farhana,falak,vid or many more,and u r amongst those writers whose style always make me to read them again n again...
U knw i read ks 5 times,mystrs king 6 times and in love wid 3 times or may be more...whnevr i get bored i directly jump on ur ffs,ss ...u r amazing dear truly amazing..
I fell in love wid ur raghav evrytym.,though ks wale pe bhut gussa ata h bt its alrit bcz at the end he was gud...and in MS ,i was lyk what he is...so much passin i blushd evrytym whn i read thmEmbarrassed

i'm nt a regular commentr bcz of my phn bt nw since i was able to do...i tried to not leave ur page without comnent...

P.S. Sugu dnt ever feel u r alone in any phase of ur life,bcz either we r wid u or nt...our wishes wil be wid u always...it is said that writing is a strng medium to undrstnd a persn's nature and u r truly amazing girly...lv u dear.Embarrassed again thanx for your note.

Aww girl, You seriously made me cry with this comment.. If i have readers lyk you I never afraid wen it comes to pen down my thoughts in form of stories...Tongue Glad Extremely, extremely glad that you love my stories and me... Well I love you too girly.. And glad my stories are there to help u out of ur boredom Thank u so much for such an encouraging comment LOVE YOU GIRL  HeartHug

P.S. Wese to I always love my tareef.. but your ps make me I dont know im too emotional wen it comes to things lyk this... thank u girl... N yes don't walk on d same path lyk shona n santhi.. KS wala Raghav kbhi bhi bura naee tha Hug
hi gardia U are ur partner now Tongue even u didn't like that Raghav in beginning right LOL
@sugandhii tum bhina u r giving us as example humm Evil Smile

heyy santhi...Embarrassed
yupp!!! i'm your partnerTongueTongue
rit i hate him at begining...and call me dia...garg is my surnameLOL

suggiiS0nalii

gargdia Senior Member
gargdia
gargdia

Posted: 09 July 2015 at 4:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sugandhii

Awww sugu i love u so much dearEmbarrassed
thank u so much for cnsidring as ur fan or a friend...
U dnt knw how much i love ur stories...here in this forums every1 has their own style of writing like aru,chahat ,farhana,falak,vid or many more,and u r amongst those writers whose style always make me to read them again n again...
U knw i read ks 5 times,mystrs king 6 times and in love wid 3 times or may be more...whnevr i get bored i directly jump on ur ffs,ss ...u r amazing dear truly amazing..
I fell in love wid ur raghav evrytym.,though ks wale pe bhut gussa ata h bt its alrit bcz at the end he was gud...and in MS ,i was lyk what he is...so much passin i blushd evrytym whn i read thmEmbarrassed

i'm nt a regular commentr bcz of my phn bt nw since i was able to do...i tried to not leave ur page without comnent...

P.S. Sugu dnt ever feel u r alone in any phase of ur life,bcz either we r wid u or nt...our wishes wil be wid u always...it is said that writing is a strng medium to undrstnd a persn's nature and u r truly amazing girly...lv u dear.Embarrassed again thanx for your note.

Aww girl, You seriously made me cry with this comment.. If i have readers lyk you I never afraid wen it comes to pen down my thoughts in form of stories...Tongue Glad Extremely, extremely glad that you love my stories and me... Well I love you too girly.. And glad my stories are there to help u out of ur boredom Thank u so much for such an encouraging comment LOVE YOU GIRL  HeartHug

P.S. Wese to I always love my tareef.. but your ps make me I dont know im too emotional wen it comes to things lyk this... thank u girl... N yes don't walk on d same path lyk shona n santhi.. KS wala Raghav kbhi bhi bura naee tha Hug

sugu she allready walking in our path @bold ROFL

aww @gargdia love your comment, n yes welcome to the KS wala raghav hate gang,(pakka pdne waali he muje iske liye)OuchOuch
bhago 
ROFL tumhara bhago wala emotion ROFL

ROFL sahi he na ROFL

ROFLtrue emotion shona..ROFL

suggiiS0nalii

gargdia Senior Member
gargdia
gargdia

Posted: 09 July 2015 at 5:37am | IP Logged

Res

sugu. look i'm keeping my promise...
read it when you're freeLOLLOLLOL

Part 48:

kalpi nw can't sleep even...there are lot of things which is running in her mind...paakhiAngry...i just want to kill her wid my own hands...but its ohk i knw kalpi will do thatLOLLOLLOL
OMG...Shocked
78 missed calls and 51 text...they r impossibleLOLLOLLOL
she knw that he is d nly person jo sukh chain cheen skta hLOLLOL Awww...how sweet...she is remembering their moments and confessing alone...
and then TADAA...raghav singhania is der darling...
she remembered his wrd which hurt herCryCry bt get shoched when the great RS...bring his hands to his ear n say sorry...they hugged each othrEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and said at d same tym "i misd u"Embarrassed
that was so romantic...Embarrassed love u swthrt..

Yet they didnt confessd to each other but their relation was beyond love...
they r sitting in complete silence...but in comfortable silence whn finally he broke silence n told her to come back to him...what d hell happnd in office that he is so afraid to loose her...and who was on d phnAngryAngry arghhh sugu !!! enough of suspense nw...

he is too adamant to tell her truth fearing to lost her...
GODZILLA and GORILLaLOLROFL
kalpi n her naming talent!!!! HATS OFF...
their conversation through msgs always brought a smile on my face...

Private Number...ShockedShocked who is she/he??
she is damm tensed about call n that unundrstndable poetryShockedShocked
she wants himEmbarrassed bcz she knw only his rakhas singhania can solved her mystry or relax her...Day Dreaming
Why is behaving so possesive?? poor girl lost her job...
he is damm angry...Angry first tym kalpi scared of him...

Day Dreamingtheir moment at office entrance was...Embarrassed  kalpi phn buzzed and she gets tensed n raghav felt her tension...here she is tensed n he is smilling i thought whan hpn to himOuch but whn he clarified dt 1st tym she cald him Raghav thn again i read above part...Embarrassed

sugu u r scaring us ...what did raghav dt he is fearing so much...nw i'm scard tooo...if this tym he hurt her na thn i'll hate him more thn KS walaAngryAngry

Again that chudail come AngryAngryAngry good raghav yelled at her...
raghav mood swings ...lolLOL
till nw she is reacting dt she didnt get effectd wid pakhi bt whn raghav mentu=iond dt she is so much angry...want to knw wt she did...ufff both r angry birdsAngryAngry

finallyWinkEmbarrassed she confessed...after full 48 chapter she cnfessd "I Love You Raghav Singhaia"Embarrassed

Part 49:

She confessdEmbarrassedParty
Aghhh RAGHAvAngryAngry
i'll hate u now...didn't show any emotion even...She hurtsCry
how can he do that he was d 1 na who is listening her cnfsn evrtym whn she said in her mind n today whn she cnfs in front of him y didnt he said I LV U TOO"Angry

his arms snacked around her waist n kisd her neckDay Dreaming 
what!! GauriOuch
n dt chudail agin she is soo shameless na...he kissed her on almost lips...she shiversEmbarrassed
y he is nt answering to er cnfsn again n again...what is brewing in his mind...REALLy UNPREDICATBLE SINGHANIA...Angry

poor kalpi back out...thinking dt he doesn't feel for her same ...n don't want to ruin their currnt bond..Cry
nw he is nt insecurs frm NEEl anymr...bcz he knw dt his chatter box loves him nly...Embarrassed

SAMMYROFL shoched by raghav behaviour.....
their cnversation...Embarrassedlovely ...ohh so he was reffring offic to home...

BHINDi at 1 am...Raghav singhania n his style...Look like their fav place is stairs evrytym they meet nly der...

Dialogue writer on leave ROFL...omg  their small small cozy momentDay Dreaming...Embarrassed
kalpi poor asking him abt his answr on her cnfsn again n again... y he is doing dt...sad for our kalpiCry

PAAKHIAngryAngryAngry i'll kill her n raghav tooAngry
i think kamla knowingly took her der...what he is doing man??AngryAngry
he is hugging pakhi openly...he didnt imagind in her wildest dream dt kalpi will see him lyk dt...Angry

kalpi is hurtCry pressing buttn angpily n whn raghav pushed her to wall...n telling her dont belive what she saw...REALLYAngry
Raghav Singhania in AutoShockedShocked
poor auto walaLOLLOL

kalpi is thinking dt raghav n [pakhi...Confused
their moment was so emotionalCryCry
n again that almost lip kissEmbarrassed wiping her tears ...she promisd him dt she will took care his wifeTongueEmbarrassed

Attack again..Shocked
poor kalpi how much tym she is going to suffer?
raghav felt smthng wrng bt ignr it nw wht will be hpn to her?

Sugu...u hv left us on cliff hnging...That's nt fair...Disapprove
nw i kept my promise...nw its ur turn...dnt be too late dis tym...cant wait ...update soon.
fab update awsm...love u darling.Embarrassed

suggiiS0nalii

S0nalii IF-Rockerz
S0nalii
S0nalii

Posted: 09 July 2015 at 7:06am | IP Logged

Wish me luck

Thanq so much

WinkEmbarrassed
i'm cnfusd...
Y u thankd me?
U too have xam kya?

@bold, dats only my dialogue to santhi, else thanks toh santhi ne kaha tha.Big smile

ohh...i'm a mess nwdays...LOL
Anyways shona baby Ur wish of double dhamaka grantd,sugu specialy mentiond itEmbarrassed
[/QUOTE]
@bold, hunn..whats wrong dear??Ouch

yup i wil;l get my double dhamaka Embarrassed eagerly waiting Day Dreaming

suggii

S0nalii IF-Rockerz
S0nalii
S0nalii

Posted: 09 July 2015 at 7:08am | IP Logged

sugu she allready walking in our path @bold ROFL

aww @gargdia love your comment, n yes welcome to the KS wala raghav hate gang,(pakka pdne waali he muje iske liye)OuchOuch
bhago 
ROFL tumhara bhago wala emotion ROFL

ROFL sahi he na ROFL

ROFLtrue emotion shona..ROFL
[/QUOTE]

ROFL
even i felt it perfectLOLLOLWink

suggii

Go to top