Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

India-Forums

Ek Mutthi Aasmaan
Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

THREAD 3; "Journey To Be Together" (Page 44)

S0nalii IF-Rockerz
S0nalii
S0nalii

Posted: 05 July 2015 at 3:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sugandhii

To Shona, (My darling PS reader..)

Apology Accepted with a big big big bear hug shona...HugHug these comments were worth to wait... no doubt... though I agree sometimes you n santhi behave lyk annoying readers lyk my rakshas singhaniya annoying wife.. but asar to kalpi ka hi hai naLOL
And yes you r the one jisne meri bholi bhali reader santhi ko bigada hai spamming queenWink

Thank you so much for spending hours writing this wonderful comment or should I say COMMENTS LOL I would be too ashamed of myself if m not going to reply on this comment... Seriously girl you know how to make me smile... through out reading your comments I've lyk a big smile on face or say biggest one n the biggest LOL were I was in office..LOL n those stupid collegues wer thinking that I got msg from someone special Confused this what your comments do girlyLOLLOL Great effect i must say Wink

Part 48

ROFLROFL Well to be very frank I was lyk this wen you ask k who tied his tie ROFLROFL Ok Honestly that was blooper.. still will add a scene to covering up that... but Bht dhyaan se pdhti hai meri updates Embarrassed hmm About your questions what he's hiding, n does he hurt kalpi... well you'll get to in further updates but for the time being be ready for RakCH ROMANCEBlushingBlushing 
huh..??? Well hulk 

Well He's HULK SonaliLOLLOLLOL Actually she called their boss to godzilla or gorilla's ka boss to Hulk hi hua naWink 
Yup She Confessed EmbarrassedTongue n I know I know If he denied to tu or santhi mere raghav ki dhajiyaan udaane mein koi kasar naee chodogeLOLLOL so chill for the tym being no heartbreks ab iska matlab pta lgaao to jaane Tongue

Done... THANK You Very MUCH for Spending hours writing such a beutiful comments... I truely love it... N I tries my Best to make you feel the same the way I felt wen I read those comments... Not at all boring.. I felt Special trust me very special to have a reader lyk you my P.S. Reader.. Hug

Thanks a ton..Embarrassed
Luv you so mch shona...Hug
Big hugs.. Mwaah HeartHeart

A P.S. for my PS reader well not this one but yes will give you double dhamaka in Part 50 & 51 as 49 Part is still m writing so I can update by tomorrow,... And yes tujhe or santhi ko kese emoticons mil jaate hai mujhe tum dono ne site naee btaee... ConfusedLOL

My goodness, what an amazing raply i got, ohh my god, Sugu m feefling so so so special while reading your reply.

First hug to you for accepting apology what we are annoying, santhi listen we r annoying
Bholi bhali santhi ko bigada LOLLOL well we are partners in crime na afterall, toh bigadna banta he q santhi

lol lol your colleague are thinking sumthing different coz my comment, well that's me , lol actually yeh experience meri ek frnd roj leti he, n i love tune bhi le liya ROFL

aww darling dont be ashamed i understand if you didnt give reply you have like itHug waise how u recognised i spent hours, ahh..dont ask me how many hours i spendLOL

Muje laga hi tha me shayad blooper likh rahi hunROFL but u know na m naughty
@ blue, jaha pe comment karti hu woh update dhyaan me rehete, else i forgot about pallavi, that tym i want JTBT reader Ouch waise i forgot to ask you from where you learn marati language, it was perfect dialogueSmile
HULK
haan sahi kaha if ye raghav nhi mana na confession then tu aur tera raghav n me n santhi

sugu it was amazing to read such beautiful reply, thanks alot, love u tons, you too make me so so so special

PS: ok take your time for double update. http://www.sherv.net/search.html
here is link from where santhi use emoticons, while i use from google search, tthought it took time but will get perfect emocs.
and i understand now y u love emoc wale comment LOLLOL

Edited by Sh0Nali - 06 July 2015 at 3:44am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suggii-Maggi-

S0nalii IF-Rockerz
S0nalii
S0nalii

Posted: 05 July 2015 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Santhi_

Shocked Hum annoying readers hai Cry dekh na shoo Ouch anyway u said we r like kalpi so chalta hai LOL

Shoo is saying I started behaving like kalpi of JTBT when I asked questions to vidya on her story Tongue

Yes  u guessed it right hum donno Raghav ke watt lagadenge if he refuse or even try to tease her saying no he can include us as bodyguards for kalpi we won't let anything happen to her Wink
I wonder what name she will give for me n shoo Embarrassed

Haan sugu u said we r like kalpi to chalo annoying bhi maan liya LOLLOL

santhi use too ask so many que to Vidya, like r confuse kalpiLOLLOL

Yes agar raghav nhi mana na to dekh lena raghav ka kya karenge, hi fi santhi

What?? kalpi ka name session humpe bhiShockedShocked wow m excited Day Dreaming

suggii-Maggi-

S0nalii IF-Rockerz
S0nalii
S0nalii

Posted: 05 July 2015 at 3:10am | IP Logged

Shocked Hum annoying readers hai Cry dekh na shoo Ouch anyway u said we r like kalpi so chalta hai LOL

Shoo is saying I started behaving like kalpi of JTBT when I asked questions to vidya on her story Tongue

Yes  u guessed it right hum donno Raghav ke watt lagadenge if he refuse or even try to tease her saying no he can include us as bodyguards for kalpi we won't let anything happen to her Wink
I wonder what name she will give for me n shoo Embarrassed
hmm for that u need to wait for the epilogue... that what name she gave u n shona LOLTongue
epilogue Big smile 1 more interview of kalpi LOL but abhi tho bohath din bake hai look at my puppy faceDisapprove
Aww koi naee.. thoda wait to bnta hai na Hug

santhi n me wit kar lenge sugu, aakhir hamare naam bhi toh waise honge WinkHug

suggii-Maggi-

S0nalii IF-Rockerz
S0nalii
S0nalii

Posted: 05 July 2015 at 3:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by gargdia

Awww sugu i love u so much dearEmbarrassed
thank u so much for cnsidring as ur fan or a friend...
U dnt knw how much i love ur stories...here in this forums every1 has their own style of writing like aru,chahat ,farhana,falak,vid or many more,and u r amongst those writers whose style always make me to read them again n again...
U knw i read ks 5 times,mystrs king 6 times and in love wid 3 times or may be more...whnevr i get bored i directly jump on ur ffs,ss ...u r amazing dear truly amazing..
I fell in love wid ur raghav evrytym.,though ks wale pe bhut gussa ata h bt its alrit bcz at the end he was gud...and in MS ,i was lyk what he is...so much passin i blushd evrytym whn i read thmEmbarrassed

i'm nt a regular commentr bcz of my phn bt nw since i was able to do...i tried to not leave ur page without comnent...

P.S. Sugu dnt ever feel u r alone in any phase of ur life,bcz either we r wid u or nt...our wishes wil be wid u always...it is said that writing is a strng medium to undrstnd a persn's nature and u r truly amazing girly...lv u dear.Embarrassed again thanx for your note.

Aww girl, You seriously made me cry with this comment.. If i have readers lyk you I never afraid wen it comes to pen down my thoughts in form of stories...Tongue Glad Extremely, extremely glad that you love my stories and me... Well I love you too girly.. And glad my stories are there to help u out of ur boredom Thank u so much for such an encouraging comment LOVE YOU GIRL  HeartHug

P.S. Wese to I always love my tareef.. but your ps make me I dont know im too emotional wen it comes to things lyk this... thank u girl... N yes don't walk on d same path lyk shona n santhi.. KS wala Raghav kbhi bhi bura naee tha Hug

sugu she allready walking in our path @bold ROFL

aww @gargdia love your comment, n yes welcome to the KS wala raghav hate gang,(pakka pdne waali he muje iske liye)OuchOuch
bhago

suggii-Maggi-

S0nalii IF-Rockerz
S0nalii
S0nalii

Posted: 05 July 2015 at 3:15am | IP Logged

U dnt knw how much i love ur stories...here in this forums every1 has their own style of writing like aru,chahat ,farhana,falak,vid or many more,and u r amongst those writers whose style always make me to read them again n again...
U knw i read ks 5 times,mystrs king 6 times and in love wid 3 times or may be more...whnevr i get bored i directly jump on ur ffs,ss ...u r amazing dear truly amazing..
I fell in love wid ur raghav evrytym.,though ks wale pe bhut gussa ata h bt its alrit bcz at the end he was gud...and in MS ,i was lyk what he is...so much passin i blushd evrytym whn i read thmEmbarrassed

i'm nt a regular commentr bcz of my phn bt nw since i was able to do...i tried to not leave ur page without comnent...

P.S. Sugu dnt ever feel u r alone in any phase of ur life,bcz either we r wid u or nt...our wishes wil be wid u always...it is said that writing is a strng medium to undrstnd a persn's nature and u r truly amazing girly...lv u dear.Embarrassed again thanx for your note.

Aww girl, You seriously made me cry with this comment.. If i have readers lyk you I never afraid wen it comes to pen down my thoughts in form of stories...Tongue Glad Extremely, extremely glad that you love my stories and me... Well I love you too girly.. And glad my stories are there to help u out of ur boredom Thank u so much for such an encouraging comment LOVE YOU GIRL  HeartHug

P.S. Wese to I always love my tareef.. but your ps make me I dont know im too emotional wen it comes to things lyk this... thank u girl... N yes don't walk on d same path lyk shona n santhi.. KS wala Raghav kbhi bhi bura naee tha Hug
hi gardia U are ur partner now Tongue even u didn't like that Raghav in beginning right LOL
@sugandhii tum bhina u r giving us as example humm Evil Smile

are santhi dont worry dear, she is already with us when it comes to KS wala raghav Wink

suggii-Maggi-

S0nalii IF-Rockerz
S0nalii
S0nalii

Posted: 05 July 2015 at 3:19am | IP Logged

@santhi: Hi..wen you wrote three lines n leave your comment with a res i was about to reply, ur these three lines make me grinBig smile ahh how mch I miss your Emo wale comments meri emo queen Hug yup he was waiting for her with patience, hmm now he starts understanding his annoying wife noWink  thats y he did'nt make his special entry at chawl LOL Even I was thinking the same while writing that is it my rakshas Singhaniya but A BIG YES his chatter box change him for better.. Aww glad u lyk their cute moments EmbarrassedEmbarrassed  LOL world war 3 or 4 LOL hmm he will realise in next to next update meinWink Aww meri update ki tareef Blushing thank uTongue  Well SUSPENSE wait thoda aur girlWink LOL don't worry I'll hire you if I added a plan to kill KapoorsWink  And by d way love you danceLOLTongue N update jopurney ka kal pkka.. n baaki... lets see.. Tongue Thank you for such lovely comment Hug

Even i missed ur and shoo's reaction on my emotions smilies in my comment Smile
haww Shocked what do u mean he will realize in next to next then what is he gonna say when she already had said I LOVE YOU to him Confused

hehe my dance woh tho hona hee hai after all, kalpi called Rakshas as Raghav aur tho aur she sai I love u too Dancing tho bantha hai LOL

Hug for being such a sweet writer Embarrassed

aww even i miss your comments santhi EmbarrassedEmbarrassed and woh jo ek emoc daali he na comment me flying heart emoc is awesome EmbarrassedClap

@bold, sugu utna toh banta hi he AngryAngryAngryAngry dare you ruin moment and kalpi's heartAngryAngryAngry CryCry

suggii-Maggi-

S0nalii IF-Rockerz
S0nalii
S0nalii

Posted: 05 July 2015 at 3:20am | IP Logged

Aww girl, You seriously made me cry with this comment.. If i have readers lyk you I never afraid wen it comes to pen down my thoughts in form of stories...TongueGlad Extremely, extremely glad that you love my stories and me... Well I love you too girly.. And glad my stories are there to help u out of ur boredom Thank u so much for such an encouraging comment LOVE YOU GIRL HeartHug

P.S. Wese to I always love my tareef.. but your ps make me I dont know im too emotional wen it comes to things lyk this... thank u girl... N yes don't walk on d same path lyk shona n santhi.. KS wala Raghav kbhi bhi bura naee thaHug

oh swthrt...u deservd that p.s. Frm me...i dnt knw y bt whn i start cmntng on ur post,i jst couldnt stop myself... Hug
and about KS i'm already on shona and santi's path...i felt lyk killing him whnevr he make her cry..fir chahe wo after kiss scene or dance or sepratn.,.idiot.bt i knw he was hurt too so i forget him.[>:-D<]

sugu TongueTongueTongueLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suggii

-Maggi- IF-Dazzler
-Maggi-
-Maggi-

Posted: 05 July 2015 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sh0Nali

sugu she allready walking in our path @bold ROFL

aww @gargdia love your comment, n yes welcome to the KS wala raghav hate gang,(pakka pdne waali he muje iske liye)OuchOuch
bhago 
ROFL tumhara bhago wala emotion ROFL

suggiiS0nalii

Go to top