Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

India-Forums

Ek Mutthi Aasmaan
Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

THREAD 3; "Journey To Be Together" (Page 43)

gargdia Senior Member
gargdia
gargdia

Posted: 04 July 2015 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Santhi_

Originally posted by gargdia

oh swthrt...u deservd that p.s. Frm me...i dnt knw y bt whn i start cmntng on ur post,i jst couldnt stop myself... Hug
and about KS i'm already on shona and santi's path...i felt lyk killing him whnevr he make her cry..fir chahe wo after kiss scene or dance or sepratn.,.idiot.bt i knw he was hurt too so i forget him.[>:-D<]

LOLsugandhii check @bold part we have a partner nowParty

ROFL hi-fi santhi LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suggiiS0nalii

gargdia Senior Member
gargdia
gargdia

Posted: 04 July 2015 at 1:07pm | IP Logged

oh swthrt...u deservd that p.s. Frm me...i dnt knw y bt whn i start cmntng on ur post,i jst couldnt stop myself... Hug
and about KS i'm already on shona and santi's path...i felt lyk killing him whnevr he make her cry..fir chahe wo after kiss scene or dance or sepratn.,.idiot.bt i knw he was hurt too so i forget him.[>:-D<]

ROFL hi-fi santhi LOL
rit partnersLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suggii-Maggi-S0nalii

gargdia Senior Member
gargdia
gargdia

Posted: 04 July 2015 at 1:11pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Appuu_AshLover

Santhi Raghav bura nahi Angry

appy agayee sugandhii ke vakalath karneLOLI was talking about KS wala Raghav not Rakshas
woh Raghav talked cheap about my darling kalpi so he was bura

Yes he did but y Kalpi only started those words first so usne ha kardiya.. wat did she do she didn't trusted him not even listened to him once Angry if Kalpi s correct then Raghav also correct Tongue

Ahaha appy u r riminding me of those days where i use to fight with sugandhii on same issue again and againLOLI so love to debate on my favorite kalpiHeart

See she just came to know about her mothers illness and that maya stopped her treatment and if u remember maya said that Raghav is also with her coz he didnt want her to leave him so its was obvious in that broken state she belived maya and not to mention maya is her close friend how will she not belive her haConfused

i was too angry on him whn he bashed on our kalpi at d success party in frnt of all...poor kalpi stil she forgv himUnhappy

suggiiS0nalii

-Maggi- IF-Dazzler
-Maggi-
-Maggi-

Posted: 04 July 2015 at 1:14pm | IP Logged

ROFL hi-fi santhi LOL
rit partnersLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gargdiasuggiiS0nalii

Appuu_AshLover Goldie
Appuu_AshLover
Appuu_AshLover

Posted: 04 July 2015 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

appy agayee sugandhii ke vakalath karneLOLI was talking about KS wala Raghav not Rakshas

Yes he did but y Kalpi only started those words first so usne ha kardiya.. wat did she do she didn't trusted him not even listened to him once Angry if Kalpi s correct then Raghav also correct Tongue

Ahaha appy u r riminding me of those days where i use to fight with sugandhii on same issue again and againLOLI so love to debate on my favorite kalpiHeart

See she just came to know about her mothers illness and that maya stopped her treatment and if u remember maya said that Raghav is also with her coz he didnt want her to leave him so its was obvious in that broken state she belived maya and not to mention maya is her close friend how will she not belive her haConfused

Ok Maya s her close frnd then wat about Raghav?? Is he not important fr her?? She knows him in n out u see when we love someone u just can't blame others by listening one side Wink if she's in a depressed state bcx f her mother then he's also upset so said those words...u see both are wrong Embarrassed so Raghav bura nahi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suggii

Appuu_AshLover Goldie
Appuu_AshLover
Appuu_AshLover

Posted: 04 July 2015 at 1:17pm | IP Logged

Ok Maya s her close frnd then wat about Raghav?? Is he not important fr her?? She knows him in n out u see when we love someone u just can't blame others by listening one side Wink if she's in a depressed state bcx f her mother then he's also upset so said those words...u see both are wrong Embarrassed so Raghav bura nahi

Edited by Appuu_AshLover - 04 July 2015 at 1:18pm

suggii

-Maggi- IF-Dazzler
-Maggi-
-Maggi-

Posted: 04 July 2015 at 1:24pm | IP Logged

Does understanding part only apply for kalpi doesn't raghav understand her situation and try to explain her clamly insteat he agreed that he used her that was really rude and he supportted maya knowing that she is at fault so RAGHAV IS WRONG 

suggii

Appuu_AshLover Goldie
Appuu_AshLover
Appuu_AshLover

Posted: 04 July 2015 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Well u see Raghav tried to reason her par tumhare Kalpi s not ready to listen u said Maya s Kalpi close frnd so she trusted her words then Maya s raghav's di he shouldnt defend her kya ...when u assume things no one can change their mind.. when she's hurt fr raghav's words how would he feel he's so happy that he decided to propose her but she just said those harsh words how would he feel?? Her trust fr him is thatsol?? She just predicted that Raghav also with her Di. .her Raghav who shares everything with her y will he hide this from her? Trust s lacking Wink so Raghav bura nahi

suggiiS0nalii

Go to top