yippieee
when u will unres ?????

For sure tomorrow evening.. ๐Ÿ˜›

N by d way missed your comments lolor ๐Ÿค—
-Maggi- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Ah u update before I leave now I will be able to read it 

I so love this double Dhamaka ๐Ÿ˜† Finally Raghav had confessed his feelings for her 

Kalpi was beaten so badly that she went to coma and Raghav had not leave her even for a second ๐Ÿ˜ญ that was very emotional and that cute little one neel he tried to cheer up kalpi he immitated Raghav too ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† poor boy but Raghav how can he even treat that little boy so harshly ๐Ÿ˜ก eh saachii mai Rakshas singhania hai 

He is not there when kalpi woke up and y is even vittal there is he angry on her too  Raghav was there each n every second but when she woke he know that she will be searching for him still he isn't there for her ๐Ÿ˜ก

OMG he is still in the same shirt till kalpi got back to her senses  ๐Ÿ˜ฒ god this is to much 

Raghav and his ways of proposing her ๐Ÿ˜† Wow n they share their 1st kiss  lovely but this stupid had said sorry and he is again scaried so getting emotionally attached to any and kalpi broke down I think she sholud be happy atleast she know he loves her she should only make him to accept it out 

till now she is sad that he didn't love her but now is unhappy that he did accept it this is so not like chatter box who always fights to get what she want even if it is from her The mighty Raghav singhania 

nice update sugandhii I loved it so much ๐Ÿ‘
Edited by _Santhi_ - 8 years ago
suggii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: _Santhi_

Res again

U r gonna update tommorrow evening  then my comment will be unres-ed next year im going for mini tirdh yatra tomorrow night๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

@bold ๐Ÿ˜ฒ next year..???? 
๐Ÿ˜† hand slip ho gya ho ga.. ๐Ÿ˜†
N haan tomorrow evening as this part m still writing.. 
N have nicenice, safe n happy joureny๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿค—
Ragna1302 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Ress๐Ÿ˜‰
unress. ...

Part 49...

Wen kalpi confess. ...Y raghav ke expretion is blank๐Ÿ˜•...but wen driver interrupted ..He shout on him...n say to leave. ...Aww raghav singhaniya not like ...koi bhi dono ke bich aye...
  See her bag kalpi though raghav want to kick her out...kalpi raghav ka bas chale to wo tumhe 1 sec ke liye bhi not chode๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†..raghav kiss his wife๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ...n she to feel. ...so sweet. ...
 Raghav miss his annoying wife. ..n want her back to him...
 Ye kalpi kab samjegi raghav ke blank expretion. ..but thank god she realised he not accept ..but not denied also. .
 " emotionally challenged singhaniya"...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..bahut mehant karni padegi kalpi. ...
  Dominating husband n annoying wife chatting. ..so cute..

Neel๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† he is jealous of raghav singhaniya. ...n say I love you angel. ...๐Ÿ˜†...n try to like raghav. ..but failed. ...Neel he is raghav singhaniya hai. ...

In office raghav lost in kalpi confess. ..awww ...raghav is smiling.๐Ÿ˜ณ ..n Sammy teasing him..๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..
  Kalpi make bhindi 4 raghav wo bhi raat ko...n feed him..wo bhi lawn me...romance in garden. .๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ...I love this dinner sugii. .

Raghav๐Ÿ˜ก  what is he doing with pakhi. ..n pakhi tuch him๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก..n raghav not even say anything. ..kalpi see all this. ..n leave from there. ...n not even tolk with raghav. ...
  Y not raghav tell kalpi what is he hideing. ...kaya secret hai...sugii kitana intajar karvawoji. ...even kalpi not tell him about phones call...both r hideing ..raghav wanwant 2 day...n after that he tell her that secret. ..
  Kalpi want to go home by walk...but raghav is scared yaar...
but promise him..."kalpana vitthal jadhav promise you that she tack good care of your wife"...๐Ÿ˜ณ
  Omg kalpi come to meet gauri. ..wo bhi bina gard ke...kalpi tu kab samjogi raghav ke dar ko...

Attack ๐Ÿ˜ญ who attack on kalpi. ...
omg some one hit her on her head๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ...n she whisper raghav name...y not ye kalpi listening raghav. ...
  N raghav feel some tug in his heart. ...god he feel that something happened with kalpi. ...
  Both r so attached with eachother ..so both feel to know what is happening. .   

Part 50...
  All r worried 4 kalpi. ...n pakya is angry on raghav. ..poor raghav he not even know...
  Pakya n vithalcome to rs construction. ...n wen raghav see them...He understands. ...
  O god kalpi is lying pool of blood. ...
 Sammy get to know about this...n inform raghav. ...n wen raghav reach there. ...He is stunned. ...Seeing his wife pool of blood. ...๐Ÿ˜ญ...
   To emotional update sugii. ...raghav tack kalpi his arm...He not even listened anyone. ..n order sammy to call doctor. ...He tack kalpi singhaniya mansion...in there room...He want yo tolk yo her...but seeing her lifeless body...He is die..๐Ÿ˜ญ...He want to say his feelings 4 her...want yo tolk to her...teas her...but she not reply. ...
 Omg kalpi is in coma. ...n wen doctor say that raghav shout on all n say leave him alone. ..With his wife. ..
 Neel..He is do inosanet. ..n ask raghav about kalpi. ...n wen he kiss kalpi. .raghav tack his arm n dragged him out of his room..
   Raghav is so scared ...He want his annoying wife back. ..to him..But she not even give response
   N finally he say " I heat u "...๐Ÿ˜ญ..bhi r bhi kalpi not even move. ..

Raghav tack care of kalpi. ...always with r ..n spend time with her...yaar feeling bad 4 raghav. ...He want yo send his hole life with kalpi. ..n she is lying on there bet not even moving. ..

After one month she come back in coma. ...n wen she meet raghav she not even recognised him...He is not look like his Dominating husband. ...He is someone else. ...
  Raghav is warning same bloody shirt. ..๐Ÿ˜ณ Aww  so lovely. ... ( sugii ..Raghav ka bacteria free shirt๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†)..

Both come to face to face...after one month he tolking yo her..n she seeing her ...she is guilty that she not listen him...n not keep her promise. ...n finally raghav shout  ..
  " I heat u"...๐Ÿ˜ญ...kalpi feel like. ...He heat her...she not accept that he heat her ...kalpi he is angry on u...poor kalpi she is crying. ..
   But raghav say his fear. ...wen he loos his dad...He shear his past with kalpi. ..His fear. ...wen he see her pool of blood body...
He is scared. ..by loosing her...He want yo kill kamala. ..m to with u raghav. ..๐Ÿ˜†.you r Mine๐Ÿ˜‰ kalpi. ...
  N then she understand. ...that what is his...I heat u ..means. ..

Yippee.๐Ÿฅณ ..Finally raghav singhaniya confess his feelings 4 her. ...u made m fall in love with you๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ...so sweet. ...
   N Ragna kiss. ...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ...He want yo feel her...

Sugii bathroom wala scene was awesome. ...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† I loved it. ..n shower wala. ...Aww. ...sugii I blushingโ˜บ๏ธ
   Both sleep in eachother arm๐Ÿ˜ณ...
But in morning  Raghav say sorry 4  tuching her๐Ÿ˜ญ...
 But I know...Y he said like that...He is sacred. .by loosing her...
He did not want to attach with her...He not able to face...We he loos her...He is fear. ...that might be he loos her๐Ÿ˜ญ...
  Hope kalpi understand ...him...n his fear. ..n make him understand that she never leave him...

Sugii thank so much 4 this double damaka update๐Ÿค—
 O god dear ..how uwriter line this ...so much emotion...understanding n word to word perfect. ...๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ

Love you dear sugiiโค๏ธ ๐Ÿค—
Edited by switymango - 8 years ago
-Maggi- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sugandhii

@bold ๐Ÿ˜ฒ next year..???? 
๐Ÿ˜† hand slip ho gya ho ga.. ๐Ÿ˜†
N haan tomorrow evening as this part m still writing.. 
N have nicenice, safe n happy joureny๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿค—

Hehe not next year just joking , next month after 2nd my exams will be completed, i comment on this story aramse with all my emotions so will take time ๐Ÿ˜›

N thanq for wishes 
Edited by _Santhi_ - 8 years ago
sweet1308 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Reserve
unres
wow kia update hain
love u love suggi dhamake dar update
hmm kalpi in pool of blood
whole family is waiting for her n impatiently pakya left t meet the husband
hmm rag feeling anxiety mostly n annoyed not t get a single msg from annoying wife
hmm pakya face  revealed his fear n sammy get the news
hmm neel too cute
god the horrifying scene๐Ÿ˜ฒ  hmm kalpi treated in singhania mansion
hmm rag anger yaar he throw that kid hmm the little kaddoo say  her t wake up for rag
hmm rag state is in mess
hmm finally she is back but after her husband is shattered already
hmm kalpi angry mode with gauri
hmm his state was pathetic ๐Ÿ˜ญ
hmm he hates kalpi for making him feel attachment
they kissed he confessed his breaking
the shower their sharing of bed the way the slept together
hmm morning he sorry for his kiss
buddhu๐Ÿ˜ฒ kalpi will ignore u now
update soon plz plz plz
kia mazedar update thank you made my eid
Edited by sweet1308 - 8 years ago
S0nalii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Res again

U r gonna update tommorrow evening then my comment will be unres-ed next year im going for mini tirdh yatra tomorrow night๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

NEXT YEAR???[:O]
santhi ye kya he?
M missing ur comment๐Ÿ˜’
btw wishing u happy and safe journey

i will mis u๐Ÿ˜ญEdited by Sh0Nali - 8 years ago
suggii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Sh0Nali

me res karu ya ni?๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Q..?? 
S0nalii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sugandhii

Q..??

double update pe different cment dena pada toh ek res nt enough na๐Ÿ˜•
gargdia thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Res again

U r gonna update tommorrow eveningthen my comment will be unres-ed next year im going for mini tirdh yatra tomorrow night๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

santhi...nxt year!! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ [:-O]
thank god u xplain othrwise i was lyk [:-O] MINI trith yatra that of 5 month๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

i'll miss ur cmnt ๐Ÿ˜ญ
happy n safe journey๐Ÿ˜ŠEdited by gargdia - 8 years ago