Wonderful update sugi๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค”
He know what she want to say but pakhi๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ก
Eagerly waiting for next update dear to know what happened that day
-Maggi- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
๐Ÿ˜ณ I will fill this with all my emotions later ๐Ÿ˜‰
but right now  i'm enjoying this update๐Ÿ˜†

That was Me when Raghav said that he didn't love kalpi and married her because of promise I was ready with this to give him his share ๐Ÿ˜†

And then when I read it was a dream Sugandhii What kind of torture was that ๐Ÿ˜ญ are u playing with us and kalpi's emotions ๐Ÿ˜› but acha hua isse bahane kalpi ko patha chal gaya ke Raghav care for her and all doubts she had on their relation were cleared

Raghav is so much worried about her, eh donno tho hugs se he mardenge hame kinthna Romantic hai hayee ๐Ÿ˜ณ n Wow tho ab se no LOC They slept in each others arms Lovely finally there are moving forward ๐Ÿ˜† she literally slept on him and saying him Mattress Singhania kaha se lathi hai eh sare names ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

Their phon convo is cute ๐Ÿ˜† he is so worried that he want to come to her than and there itself but she is still confused god koi tha bachau mujhe iss se  still i love to read her story ๐Ÿ˜ณ i read this update twice before commenting ๐Ÿ˜‰

and She was about to say that she Love him Really Raghav know what she is Saying๐Ÿ˜ฒ and can't wait any more to hear her ๐Ÿ˜†BUT

That ๐Ÿท ๐Ÿ˜ก and Kamla ๐Ÿคฌ is she really kalpi's real mother ya kuch aur how can a mother say to share her husband with other woman even its for few day what the hell is she talking But kalpi ithna dayalu kyun hai yar she promised her  in dono ke baremai jithna kam bath kar thna mood acha hoga ๐Ÿคข

but but Kalpi know what paki is playing and she is ready to play it along and best thing is Ragha is also with her ab eh dono usko din mai tare dikaenge ๐Ÿ˜†

wonderful update What u said is true this is the best update till now and it deserve a thread of its own๐Ÿ˜ƒ

P.s where is that chotu packet jise Raghav jaltha hai bring him to speed up their process to realization anyway raghav is very possesive about her 

the way her pulled her towards him when kamla said kalpi is sammy wife ๐Ÿ˜† and kalpi tho Mrs.Raghav sighania bangaye when it comes to even think of sharing him though acting he sahi ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

waiting waiting for next update  oh forgot to say  for u for this lovely update
Edited by _Santhi_ - 8 years ago
ammy143 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
congratulation dear for 3rd thread.
FALAK_SKY thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lovely lovely lovely lovely lovely lovely update..i don't need to say how much i love ur stories sugi n ya congrats for third thread...oh god this dumbla m makhi is back but our Ragna r so intelligent they know pakhi is playing n what that witch think she will fooled them kamla jesi fool ko fool banaya to kya tir mar diya Ragna ko to nahi bana payi na now they both will fight wd her amazing n now I'm eager to know what happened that night n confession... 
ammy143 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awesome update. Pakhi and dambo kamla i hate them a lot. Loved the way mighty mrs. Singhania answered her aai.
DimpleAggarwal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
commenting about my RakCh after long time๐Ÿ˜›
Dont knw whether u remember me or not...how r sugs??

no words to praise Raghav..he is so caring,loving husbandโค๏ธ
Kalpis fear of losing her Rakshas and he clearing all her doubts...u explained it beautifully๐Ÿ‘

Office scene(mssgs convo)

This scene clearly shows the change in their relation especially from kalpi side

"You better not eat that, I'll make something else for u just wait for other 15 minutes.."

wow...annoying wife bcm caring wife๐Ÿ˜ณ

Mattress Singhaniya๐Ÿ˜†..loved that morning part.too gud
Even when they r in each others arms they wont stop fighting๐Ÿ˜†

He know what she want to tell n kalpi is ready to confess but as usual kammo n poo๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคขcame 

Gauris room scene

@sugandhi  At the end of this FF plzz give kammo gud punishment

Kammo touching Kalpis feet.
Mother shudnt touch daughters feet but after whatever she did, ignoring her daughter n her blind love fr poo she deserves this..NO REGRET

how can she tell sammy is kalpis husband infront of her own daughter n son in law๐Ÿคฌ

"promise me she will stay away from my husband will never touch him NEVER.. bcz d moment she try to touch him I'll kill her with my bare hands"   

This is the BEST part of this update

pakhis new drama..no worries..RakCh will send her to Mental Asylum๐Ÿ˜‰
Thanks for the update๐Ÿค—

Edited by DimpleAggarwal - 8 years ago
S0nalii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
mment from me n ritu darling๐Ÿ˜ณ

ps(start me hi๐Ÿ˜ฒ: sugu๐Ÿ˜ก:x]tuje ye murdi ko aise galat time pe hi jinda karna tha

cming to update
so dramaful update it was๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Kalpi finaly cnfess her feelings to raghav, bt raghav told her he is just fullfilling his responsibility n break kalpi's heart leaving her all crying. And it was nightmare ye nightmare nikala isiliye tu bach gayi sugu, warna mere hate se ye raghav b ni bachata

god kalpi was crying in sleep, only having dream of raghav is going away made her like dis๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’ bt thanks to raghav who was actualy hurt bt understand her fear and give her assurance of his being there๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
wow raghav finaly break china wall and took kalpi in his embrassed, how sweet

their msg convo was awsome, love raghav immediately start going towards kalpi hearing she wanted to confess and wish to be with him, his love and concern was amazing๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

and finaly time come, they both got much needed alone time, thanks to gauri who hd her dnr at room only.
Raghav give kalpi, her own time to speak, bt kalpi was still hesitant, upto raghav gv her assurance,he kiss her on fingers as well as forehead, and same kalpi to take initiative in their relation, he wanted to listen her. He knew what she wanted to cnfess, he already seen in her eyes at time of tie session. Ragna are finaly start to open up taking their relation to other levelโค๏ธ
Kalpi was abt to say when ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก PAKHI๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก cme there.

Raghav fianc, wedding shopping, engagement, what the!๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก she not only hd memory loss bt also hd mental attack

what?๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Kamla said to kalpi to share raghav, kalpi is sammy's wife!๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜กhow dare you kamla. And pakhi is abt to hug raghav again๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
i wanted to kill both of themkamla and pakhi๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก Bt love kalpi, takdm stand for her husband, he is my husband, i m his wife, ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ she prove here she is actualy raghav's tigress๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

raghav hold kalpi frm waist pulling her close, aww love possesive singhania. Ragna knw very well pakhi just acting, and they r going to teach her very good lesson. Be ready PAKHI

precap is much awating update,coz m dying to knw the truth of that 'd day'

ps.ltl much Modify my cment, as i was nt satisfy with previous one.
Pss. Hope my all pic posted๐Ÿ˜”Edited by Sh0Nali - 8 years ago
Appuu_AshLover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hieee dear well I'm commenting on this story fr the frst time I love this RakCh story alooottt ๐Ÿ˜‰
Firstly congratulations fr ur third thread ๐Ÿฅณ ๐Ÿฅณ
Sry fr not commenting before ๐Ÿ˜ญ bt I used to follow this story secret stalker u know ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜› whenever I read ur updates it's full f entertaining everything perfect... love their fights soo much I used to laugh lyk hell whn thy used to cal wth diffrnt names ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ur fantastic writer suggu baby ๐Ÿค— how much I'll tell also it'll b very less.. ur every update makes my day see after reading ur updates I have this large grin on my face ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Last 42 a n b updates Lol kalpi was struggling so hard to find out herself that whthr she's n love r nt.. while browsing in net the way she's reading evry point n thinking whthr it's true or nt aahhh I loved it... nd in the books store so funny her husband know each n evrythn abt her. The way he says if u won't give her the books she'll definitely close this store Lol ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ poor pareshan singhania was worrying fr his wife ki kya hogayi usko as she's behaving weird ๐Ÿ˜† well finally she realized that She's in love with him Awww moment it was
Coming to this update girl u scared me in the start that he said no to her ๐Ÿ˜ญ I was lyk itni jaldi confession rejection ๐Ÿ˜ฒ I was relaxed after reading the next para that it was a dream ๐Ÿ˜› poor chatterbox crying in slp that he left her nd this pareshan singhania was looking at her worrying fr her...He's always there fr her love the way he said ur more than a promise to me n their relation s beyond everything ๐Ÿ‘ after that throwing the pillows n pulling her close to him hayeee nice nice ๐Ÿ˜ณ God he knws wat she says in her heart the moment she said love you he felt he heard something "heart-to-heart connection "n the mrng scene Lol she's literally all over him n telling him to leave Haha ๐Ÿคฃ
Phone conversation bigg hugg fr u bcz I love this feel so natural n he felt something in her eyes isse kehte hai pyar singhania ji ๐Ÿ˜› Aww he reached on time well he knws that wat she's gng to confess I felt lyk shouting at that time wth joy   ๐Ÿคช aarghhh who that stupid distrbng this beautiful moment ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก Pakhiii ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ye kahase aagayi n hugging him ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก Huhh this dumbla always her pakhi baby side love the way how kalpi spoke wth her if makhi touches her husband she'll KILL WITH BARE HANDS well treat to my eyes ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜‰ So this piggy kapoor came wth a plan whch s gng to b flop ๐Ÿคฃ my genius kalpi n her brilliant singhania gng to handle her very well ๐Ÿ˜ณ I'm looking forward fr the next update ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ur one f the awesome writer โค๏ธ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ ๐Ÿ‘
Ye kya hogaya ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ shorryyy fr this large comment just went with the flow ๐Ÿ˜› thought to write still bt don't want to irritate u wth my bakwas ๐Ÿ˜† if I'll start I'll nt stop bahot mushkil se I stopped ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜† jokes apart Thank you for this wonderful story sugandhi... [:D/] ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค—
Lots f love,
Appu ๐Ÿ˜Š Edited by himaaparna15 - 8 years ago
Nandinisai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
congratulations for 3rd thread
Awesome update
zindgidilse thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@shona baby
dare u said again that ur comment was not upto the mark,๐Ÿ˜ก