THREAD 3; "Journey To Be Together" - Page 30

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by sugandhii

Aww girl, You seriously made me cry with this comment.. If i have readers lyk you I never afraid wen it comes to pen down my thoughts in form of stories...πŸ˜› Glad Extremely, extremely glad that you love my stories and me... Well I love you too girly.. And glad my stories are there to help u out of ur boredom Thank u so much for such an encouraging comment LOVE YOU GIRL  β€οΈπŸ€—

P.S. Wese to I always love my tareef.. but your ps make me I dont know im too emotional wen it comes to things lyk this... thank u girl... N yes don't walk on d same path lyk shona n santhi.. KS wala Raghav kbhi bhi bura naee tha πŸ€—
hi gardia U are ur partner now πŸ˜› even u didn't like that Raghav in beginning right πŸ˜†
@sugandhii tum bhina u r giving us as example humm πŸ˜ˆ

Aww girl, You seriously made me cry with this comment.. If i have readers lyk you I never afraid wen it comes to pen down my thoughts in form of stories...πŸ˜›Glad Extremely, extremely glad that you love my stories and me... Well I love you too girly.. And glad my stories are there to help u out of ur boredom Thank u so much for such an encouraging comment LOVE YOU GIRL β€οΈπŸ€—

P.S. Wese to I always love my tareef.. but your ps make me I dont know im too emotional wen it comes to things lyk this... thank u girl... N yes don't walk on d same path lyk shona n santhi.. KS wala Raghav kbhi bhi bura naee thaπŸ€—

oh swthrt...u deservd that p.s. Frm me...i dnt knw y bt whn i start cmntng on ur post,i jst couldnt stop myself... πŸ€—
and about KS i'm already on shona and santi's path...i felt lyk killing him whnevr he make her cry..fir chahe wo after kiss scene or dance or sepratn.,.idiot.bt i knw he was hurt too so i forget him.[>:-D<]

@santhi: Hi..wen you wrote three lines n leave your comment with a res i was about to reply, ur these three lines make me grinπŸ˜ƒ ahh how mch I miss your Emo wale comments meri emo queen πŸ€— yup he was waiting for her with patience, hmm now he starts understanding his annoying wife noπŸ˜‰  thats y he did'nt make his special entry at chawl πŸ˜† Even I was thinking the same while writing that is it my rakshas Singhaniya but A BIG YES his chatter box change him for better.. Aww glad u lyk their cute moments πŸ˜³πŸ˜³  LOL world war 3 or 4 πŸ˜† hmm he will realise in next to next update meinπŸ˜‰ Aww meri update ki tareef β˜ΊοΈ thank uπŸ˜›  Well SUSPENSE wait thoda aur girlπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† don't worry I'll hire you if I added a plan to kill KapoorsπŸ˜‰  And by d way love you danceπŸ˜†πŸ˜› N update jopurney ka kal pkka.. n baaki... lets see.. πŸ˜› Thank you for such lovely comment πŸ€—

Even i missed ur and shoo's reaction on my emotions smilies in my comment πŸ˜Š
haww 😲 what do u mean he will realize in next to next then what is he gonna say when she already had said I LOVE YOU to him πŸ˜•

hehe my dance woh tho hona hee hai after all, kalpi called Rakshas as Raghav aur tho aur she sai I love u too  tho bantha hai πŸ˜†

πŸ€— for being such a sweet writer πŸ˜³
Originally posted by gargdia

oh swthrt...u deservd that p.s. Frm me...i dnt knw y bt whn i start cmntng on ur post,i jst couldnt stop myself... πŸ€—
and about KS i'm already on shona and santi's path...i felt lyk killing him whnevr he make her cry..fir chahe wo after kiss scene or dance or sepratn.,.idiot.bt i knw he was hurt too so i forget him.[>:-D<]

πŸ˜† sugandhii check @bold part we have a partner now πŸ₯³
Santhi Raghav bura nahi 😑
Originally posted by Appuu_AshLover

Santhi Raghav bura nahi 😑
appy agayee sugandhii ke vakalath karne πŸ˜† I was talking about KS wala Raghav not Rakshas 
woh Raghav talked cheap about my darling kalpi so he was bura 

Aww Charu.. Thank you so much.. πŸ˜› But honestly without your constant support either Pm or comments or lyks this could'nt be possible. you always encourage me to right more n more.. through ur writing, through your stories.. I just love you girl.. πŸ€— Glad, truly glad you lyk my stories.. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ trust me even a single lyk on my update make my day deary... Iagree you might not comment regularly but yourt one comment cover up all the previous updateπŸ˜‰ We first talked on the thread marriage story wen I was your silent reader n really admire your that your that story n you know that was my fvrt story of your's n reading ur this comment its truly a pleasure that u lyk my work...😳

Love you β€οΈπŸ€—

Aww, that is so sweet of you sweetie. πŸ˜ƒ Well, I agree each reader is a support and motivation in her/his own way. πŸ˜ƒ Yes, your stories are always worth the wait and that's why when you had decided to discontinue your previous stories I am sure all of us must be very sad. But I can see you are still trying to do your very very vest as a writer despite your personal issues. Yes, I remember your comments always on my stories,They were certainly one of the best comments, ones I always used to look forward to. Just showed you put so much of your heart in any kind of your writings. πŸ˜³ 

Love you too. πŸ€— β€οΈ
Originally posted by _Santhi_

appy agayee sugandhii ke vakalath karneπŸ˜†I was talking about KS wala Raghav not Rakshas
woh Raghav talked cheap about my darling kalpi so he was bura

Yes he did but y Kalpi only started those words first so usne ha kardiya.. wat did she do she didn't trusted him not even listened to him once 😑 if Kalpi s correct then Raghav also correct πŸ˜›
Originally posted by Appuu_AshLover

Yes he did but y Kalpi only started those words first so usne ha kardiya.. wat did she do she didn't trusted him not even listened to him once 😑 if Kalpi s correct then Raghav also correct πŸ˜›
Ahaha appy u r riminding me of those days where i use to fight with sugandhii on same issue again and again πŸ˜† I so love to debate on my favorite kalpi β€οΈ

See she just came to know about her mothers illness and that maya stopped her treatment and if u remember maya said that Raghav is also with her coz he didnt want her to leave him so its was obvious in that broken state she belived maya and not to mention maya is her close friend how will she not belive her ha πŸ˜•

Originally posted by _Santhi_

πŸ˜†sugandhii check @bold part we have a partner nowπŸ₯³

🀣 hi-fi santhi πŸ˜†