THREAD 3; "Journey To Be Together" - Page 99

Posted: 8 years ago
I know this is really damn late πŸ˜› but still for u sugandhii coz u said ur were waiting for this πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
U know this is what i wanted to say for epilogue when u said we can say what we want to see rakch doing πŸ˜³ I wanted them to go on a Date where they don't just fight but just feel their love for each other though its their silence it was perfect i loved it completely 

Raghav can't bare his chatterbox silence How cutely he mocked about her feeding him too much and making him kaddu part to  

Raghav don't like to be called cute πŸ˜† kalpi rarely give a good name he should accept it else Rakshas Mr. I me myself are in his kismath πŸ˜›Raghav want his chatter box full attention on him he is even jelous of angry bird too  see they are laughing at him πŸ˜†

phone breaker singhania i like that name 

God Raghav Singhania aur blush  that would have been a cute tio watch lucky kalpi only she get that opportunity to see rare sight 

Kalpi bought a farm house to celebrate his birthday and to spend time with him  now is this the same kalpi who asked discount on their 1st date  such a transformation 😲 

seriously Raghav here kalpi is trying to be romantic and he is busy picking faults and is saying waste of money wow its like these 2 swapped each others characters πŸ˜†

Wow this was such a sweet surprise πŸ˜ƒ sky shots n kalpi making Raghav feel weird πŸ˜† he just stated feeling it πŸ˜†
Saachi he is such a spoil sport πŸ˜‘ he don't want to cut cake on his birthday πŸ˜† 

Aww in donoka pyar he wished that he want her beside him and she granted it by promising thorough sky shots 

🀣 This girl she is singing birthday song and even there she say Rakshas πŸ€£ earning a glare πŸ˜† I love this one part in birthdays cake all over the face is best part πŸ˜ƒ

He is so scared of her leaving him but still did something which might make them seperate what is it sugandhii this wait is killing meee 

lovely gifts πŸ˜ƒ thoda detail mai explain karthi it would have been useful for me in future β˜ΊοΈ
that video of all wishing him was the sweetest and cutest gift 

Now Raghav tattooing her initial is a surprise though i already guessed kalpi is going to do that she is correct these 2 r imperfectly prefect for him 

Raghav singhania is innocent and he show this vulnerable side of his to only kalpi hoe he asked if its not wrong to love her to feel for her and make her his  his innocence and fear refelcted in his each word πŸ˜ƒ

finally they completed eachother in Raghav's sense πŸ˜†

wonderful update sugandhii perfect blend of their love and their fears finally they overcome it lovely

ok sorry i'm really late but blame ritu πŸ˜› i was going to comment on this along with my last comment but she gave me alot of homework πŸ˜† anniversary thread ke preparation but finally i made it hope u like it πŸ˜ƒ

sugandhii πŸ˜ƒ