Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

India-Forums

Ek Mutthi Aasmaan
Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

THREAD 3; "Journey To Be Together" (Page 122)

suggii Goldie
suggii
suggii

Posted: 15 August 2015 at 10:14am | IP Logged

A Year.. A whole year girls..!! 365 Days of RakCh fights and your unconditional support darling readers.. Congratulations to both of you.. My RakCh and My Darling Readers Love you always...!!!

Though I felt lyk very big part of my life leaving me in tears.. Bcz I know there's only 3 or 4 parts left for journey still m damn damn happy bcz today is journey's first year anniversary.. On August 15, 2014 on the same day last year I posted the very first description of this story.. N after a whole year, 365 days we're here ready to giving them a perfect ending to RakCh fights, care, arguments, patience secrets and moreover their  understanding and love..!!

Seriously m really feeling very proud today, not bcz that this story reach this far.. M feeling proud bcz having such a darling readers throughout this journey till date...!!! I know lot of people left bcz some don't want annanya desai to be kalpi or some don't able to read their continuous fights, some bcz of tym n some bcz they want a typical romance with fights still I'm here, bcz most of you decided to never leave RakCh no matter what stupid matters they fought about, no matter how stupid n confused soul the chatter box was no matter how emotionally challenged n Heartless Rakshas Singhaniya was, you guls are always there... Most of joined this ff late, still it felt so connected with you guls.. After all this.. this story is here bcz of you guls, who are still here with their constant continuous support, Really very thankful from the bottom of my heart to supporting me till date, it's really a tu tu main main journey so far.. So Thank you so much for each n every reader, lyker, commenter who read even a single update or just give a try by reading this story..!! 

Thank you for the wonderful support Darling readers this story will always close to my heart not only bcz it was my first work bcz you guls accepted the story, characters whole heartily.. And yes wanted to thank a girl who gave name to Rakshas And Chatter box.. Whose comments were d best always with lot of emos n is now my silent reader @dimpleaggarwal the girl who gave new name to RagNa was RakCh.. Still miss your comments n glad u still read this ff n thank you..!!! N all those commenters who are now the silent readers though m not going to mention names still glad u still reading this ff.. N off course the joiners well pleasure having you as a readers.. Thank you..!! 

Wish you a very very very happy first year anniversary RakCh.. This ff, your journey means a lot to me.. My first ever ff, my first ever strong headed characters finally mark their ultimate presence in readers heart in their unique way.. Not lyk that m appreciating what i write or the characters but m saying this with such confidence bcz d number of pms I received for not ending this ff.. At least not now wen they finally confessed their feelings.. I know most of u are heart broken, angry bcz this is going to end still it's better to give their happy ending happily so readers smile but off course with teary eyes bcz writing fhis m feeling that after epi m not going to write RakCh nok jhok.. Every good or bad thing needs an end which gives peace to their soul smilingly n will mark their presence for forever..!! 

Huff done.. Damn I feel crying now but this not end just a congratulations and thank you note.. Umm yes.. Few confessions to make as those who asked number few questions..

1. Y this is not a romance based ff.. Bcz I always come up with the thought " it's better to fight rather than to make love " it's my fvrt quote bcz the meaning itself says everything fighting with the one whom u think has every right bcz he's the only person u want to kill him n save him at the same tym..

2. Different names.. I actually don't know y i come up with those names may be bcz of RakCh characters.. They argue over names so it gives me more exposure to give different shades to their character via giving them different names

3. About strecting paakhi's part; well she's always the main villain of this story so that's y her end means this story ends i don't want that..!! But now onwards her role will be in limelight so be prepared 

Now last but definitely most important thank you to the writers who inspired me to write journey.. "It started with Kaleidoscope n ended with umm not really ended m still learning from them though I stop reading still my sweet n inspiring writers "Vidya, Angel, Charu, Priya and Marriee.." My five best writers who inspired me to write n I mention it on my very first post this ff will be a tribute to all five of them... "Thank you.. Hope at some point of tym if you read even a single chappy it means a lot" though priya, charu n marie comments always encourage n glad that you read this story at some point of time.. 

Love you all n thank you for ur support..!!

Once again Wish you a very happy first year anniversary RakCh.. You both will always come first even after ending I'm really proud to be a part of this forum.. Thank you..!!

P.s. no emojis as net n my 2 g speed sorry.. Still emojis pe mat jaao words pe jaao.. Thank you for ur support TongueHug mera angey bird wala cake bhi show naee ho ra h Sleepy

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

Legahksalujalavu199mimiigargdiaNiki1980abirami_shankarekta7yadavcaurRumana1237kalbhavsSukku24pritii_20souhasinianuroseReezaZulHanz91Appuu_AshLover-Maggi-abxetzsampa79rani214lolorpremapriakaFly2TheStars7APKsweet1308niru04DimpleAggarwalS0naliiRagna1302SamBrickaMagicalMadness...Natasha...chahat4uzindgidilse

sweet1308 IF-Rockerz
sweet1308
sweet1308

Posted: 15 August 2015 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Congrat t u too suggi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suggii

gargdia Senior Member
gargdia
gargdia

Posted: 15 August 2015 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Sugu rula dia naCry
i'l comment 2marw..resUnhappy

Edited by gargdia - 15 August 2015 at 10:27am

suggii

Ragna1302 IF-Rockerz
Ragna1302
Ragna1302

Posted: 15 August 2015 at 10:32am | IP Logged

Congratulations ClapStar

Wish you Happy Aniversry RAKCHParty

Such a wonderful journey u have...n many many thanks for shearing such a fabulous story with us...Hug
 I know how happy u r...n I m also happy 4 u n 4 our RakchWinkEmbarrassed

Love you so much sugandhiiHeart

Hope u like it...edit, Hum-Tum, this is RakchEmbarrassed

Edited by switymango - 15 August 2015 at 12:27pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kalbhavsgargdiasuggiilolorabxetzS0nalii

gargdia Senior Member
gargdia
gargdia

Posted: 15 August 2015 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Congratulation for completing a successeful year of RAKCH journeyHug

This is a great achievement sugu...nt a single part bored meEmbarrassed
i love it whole heartly...
I hope u alrdy read my crazy lv for this story in earlier cmntLOL
thank u for giving us our rakch SmileHeart

LOVE U...n HUGHeart

suggii

FALAK_SKY Goldie
FALAK_SKY
FALAK_SKY

Posted: 15 August 2015 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Congratulations sugi...love u.so much for this wonderful story.or..even I'm crying too Cold this is gonna end...

suggii

caur Senior Member
caur
caur

Posted: 15 August 2015 at 10:48am | IP Logged
congrats sugi for  successfully completing  a year of rakch journey Hug

suggii

Nandinisai Goldie
Nandinisai
Nandinisai