Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

India-Forums

Ek Mutthi Aasmaan
Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

THREAD 3; "Journey To Be Together" (Page 115)

Ragna1302 IF-Rockerz
Ragna1302
Ragna1302

Posted: 15 August 2015 at 2:44am | IP Logged

Update plzz. ...I m waitingCry

SamBricka IF-Rockerz
SamBricka
SamBricka

Posted: 15 August 2015 at 3:32am | IP Logged
sugu kahan hai tu.. Aaja.. Update deja.. Nahi to
SamBricka IF-Rockerz
SamBricka
SamBricka

Posted: 15 August 2015 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Sugu update

Sugu update

Sugu update

Sugu update

Sugu update

Sugu update

Sugu update

Sugu update

Sugu update

Sugu update

Sugu update

Sugu update

Sugu update

Sugu update

Sugu update

Sugu update

Sugu update

Sugu update

Sugu update

Sugu update

Sugu update

Sugu update

Sugu update

Sugu update

Sugu update

Sugu update

Sugu update

Sugu update

Sugu update

Sugu update

Sugu update

Sugu update

Sugu update

Sugu update

Sugu update

Sugu update

Sugu update

Sugu update

Sugu update

Sugu update

Sugu update

Sugu update

Sugu update

Sugu update

Sugu update

Sugu update

Sugu update

Sugu update

Sugu update

Sugu update

Sugu update

Sugu update

Sugu update

Sugu update

Sugu update

Sugu update

Sugu update

Sugu update

Sugu update

Sugu update

Sugu update

Sugu update

Sugu update

Sugu update

Sugu update

Sugu update

Sugu update

Sugu update

Sugu update

Sugu update

Sugu update

Sugu update

Sugu update

Sugu update

Sugu update

Sugu update

Sugu update

Sugu update

Sugu update

Sugu update

Sugu update

Sugu update

Sugu update

Sugu update

Sugu update

Sugu update

Sugu update

Sugu update

Sugu update

Sugu update

Sugu update

Sugu update

Sugu update

Sugu update

Sugu update

Sugu update

Sugu update

Sugu update

Sugu update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ragna1302

-Maggi- IF-Dazzler
-Maggi-
-Maggi-

Posted: 15 August 2015 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Sugandhii  Congratulations On Completing 1 year of

Journey To Be Together Party

Party kab start horahee hai Day Dreaming

Big hug Hugfor giving us Confused soul and Rakshas singhaniaBig smile

Hope u write more and more stories on RagNa and give us new versions of them Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suggiiSamBricka

SamBricka IF-Rockerz
SamBricka
SamBricka

Posted: 15 August 2015 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Congo sugu for one year... But update kahan hai.. Aaj to update banta hai..

suggii

suggii Goldie
suggii
suggii

Posted: 15 August 2015 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugandhii

For dia comment, girl worth the wait was.. Still will reply tomorrow.. For sure.. See yaa.  Love suggi..!!

Firstly so sorry for such a late reply, Cry but hell busy with some stuff girly, coming to ur comment I would say I feel so special that u guls take so much efforts wen it comes to giving me a long comment..!! Embarrassed thank you Hug

My reply 
Part 51: 
Lol LOL y everyone I mean everyone feels kalpi's pain n not Raghav's agreed he hurt kalpi but sides he's hurting himself more, by hurting her..!! Partial readers..!! Ouch
Hehe true, she forgot kamla.. Paakhi's mother...!! Big smile
What. ??? ShockedDia, Rakshas Singhaniya is the most umm simple n straightforward guyEmbarrassedDay Dreamings pls don't call rakshas singhaniya a jerk.. He's not..!! Angry
Aww glad you lyk neel n ragna emotional phone convo..!! About raghav secret, you'll know soon.. Wink
Glad you love their apology session.. Lol yup sweet girl, let her remember her who this sweet girl is then definitely that sweet girl turns into a witch girl..!!LOL

Part 52
Completely Agreed..!! Thumbs Up She is Damn cute..!! Lol that's y her name is chatter box n bak bak queen..!! LOLEmbarrassed
Yup Amnesia she only remember those who shares a very close relation to her, n y she remember sammy that based on events, n face to face interactions as what her subconscious tell her about each n every person, what it makes her remember n what to forget..!!Wacko
Unexpected surprise, their kiss.. Well ab to ye chalta rehega..!! Wink  Garden glad it makes you laugh n u still remember it.. Aww you're always welcome deary...!!EmbarrassedLOL

Part 53
Hehe tbhi to he gave perfect names to her, drama queen, 
yr wo the mighty raghav singhnaiya hai.. Definitely he knows everything what his wife up to apart from her ahem ahem plan..!LOLWink
Hehe well from where I bring him.. A very special place n darling I'm definitely not gonna reveal it, My Rakshas Singhaniya is special very special..!!.Day DreamingStarCool
 She's obviously one n only his unromantic singhaniya so yeah she reacted d way she is..!! 'Unromantic' Stern Smile
Oh I'm happy you lyk their emotional moment bappa with Ragna always..!! Heart

Part 54
Half bitten apple..  Kalpi n her ways of expressing her disliking..!! ROFL
Ah now this is what I lyk.. You called my rakshas singhaniya innocent *hugs 4 una Hug hmm he knws he loves her, but don't know how to express it.. 
Great, y on earth everyone is ruining my plans to surprise my readers n offcourse her Rakshas Singhaniya..!! Hmm tattoo it is..!!  AngryMujhe or koi gift samajh naee ata na LOL
Awwiee well their breakfast, no sargi part was my fvrt too.. Glad u lyk it.. Yup long drive n kalpi's plan WinkEmbarrassed

P.S. waiting for ur comment on part 55.. Day DreamingOnce again thank you so much for this lovely comment..!! TongueEmbarrassed

gargdia

FALAK_SKY Goldie
FALAK_SKY
FALAK_SKY

Posted: 15 August 2015 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Congratulations sugi for completing one yr of journey now update next part soon..
S0nalii IF-Rockerz
S0nalii
S0nalii

Posted: 15 August 2015 at 6:33am | IP Logged
First of all, PS Happy Anniversary to JTBT
its realy a great achievement sugu, 1 year dis ff going on without lossing its charm, superb dear. Well DoneClap

Cming to update,
raghav couldnt bear her silence more half hour, no matter how much kalpi annoy him wid her bkbk still he want to hear it. And dis tym he provoke her to start her chatterLOL waise, ye raghav ko cute bolane se kya problem he(cute he nhi woh alag baat)D'oh. Jealous of Angry birdShockedi mean seriouslyROFL and the most hellarious convo
'And I love wen u
blush.." His expression changes "I'm not
blushed.." "I love you more wen u lied.."
She said with tease, he smiles
"unbelievable.."
, kalpi u r realy amazing.

Wow..kalpi purchase dat farmhous for himEmbarrassedsuperb. Though raghav again start with is House Keeping service, still he too love roaming around d house while his wife guiding him. And then they enter into backyard. And finally kalpi wish him, with her own lovely way, after making raghav feel gud weired things. Love his shock n her undstndaing, their kiss and sky wishes with loving message. What an admirable scene it wasDay Dreaming

aweee..kalpi even i agree with raghav dis tym, hell wid ur fashion..it was ur marriage pic yaar. Bt chalo koi ni, dis is only going to memorial birthday for raghav. And there again she stand with him to complete his wish.Embarrassed

and then kalpi's plan, her gift game..i just love it all.. It was so beautiful dat i couldnt described it properly with my small words..sugu its all amazing..start from watch n msg, to then that book, her cnfession to love as in his anger as well was all fabulous.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed now tell me what is VT??Shocked what an perfect name for that video. And all wishing him was so so touching. LOLMaya wishing n kalpi threatning was so cute. And at last kalpi wishing raghav with her feelings and, her decision to be his with mind and soul.Embarrassed so graceful

And there come his special gift,at terrace with full romantic aroma. Kalpi dress in bridal style make it all more special, was so fascinating. BouquetShockedROFL ek chance ni chodta, rakshas singhaniaD'oh
wowee..they are indeed perfect, beyond perfect..they both gft each other unique hurting special surprise(sugu tuje ye idea kaha se mila yaar, future me useful he muje, naughty i amTongue) Love their confession, giving assurance to each other, removing each other's fear to take important step of their marriage. And finaly ther are become one with mind and soul, With care, love and passion. It was so serene consummation and perfect for RakCh. Love it dear.

ps. Hope my all pic wl be post.
Sugu yaar, u r going to make us cry, journey ka end seriously painful to imagine, he na santhi, n diaCry

Go to top