Originally posted by: zindgidilse

Heading mein likha toh hai NO PMπŸ˜†

mene padha hi ni, nind me hun🀣
S0nalii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: sugandhii

Ohk.. Part 44 updated... πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

N yes about quick replies you've to wait bcz m sleepy.. So kal... N yes thank u so much for sch a Wonderful comments... Love you all.. N yes tumhare ye comments meri aadatein bigad rage h that's y yye ff khtm hone ka naam hi naee me rahi.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

Enjoy n yes No PM..

no pm humari mushkile bdha diπŸ˜† Lalchi mπŸ˜›
its ok, chalega widout pm b😳

hunn😲 hum koi aadatein ni bigad rahe, blame urself for story nt ending, u r giving so lovely n marvelous update dat we dnt wish it wl end😳

chal ab padhane de mujeπŸ˜†

Niki1980 thumbnail
Sugi amazing update...Love how raghav is always there for kalpi😊😊.. waiting how rags will ask his wife for date or simple dinnerπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
& how will it go???? hope Pakhi doesn't spoil it..
 what is Raghav hiding from Kalpi and why does he feel she won't trust him and leave him...
From the day Raghav asked Kalpi to marry him he had called Pakhi to his office..

Part 34d 

9 am KS CONSTRUCTIONS
Sammy's cabin..
R: I hope paakhi what I said.. u understood...
P: offcourse Raghav.. I understand n I'm happy with ur decision to marry kalpi... I'll wait raghav.. not a problem... bcz I love...
I think u should leave now.. he interuptted her firmly.. paakhi smiles sadly n looks at sammy who were listening their convo before looking back at Raghav n she left..

What did he tell Pakhi
 ...there is something that Raghav is  hiding.....hope it wont break kalpis trust as was literally in tears while reading Part 44 where the Tigress broke down for the first time...😭😭
 please update soon...

-Maggi- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Paki Uske itne himath ke abhi bhi Raghav ko apna manti hai 
Aww Raghav understands his chatter box so well actually He knows her More them her 
Kalpi phir se rorahe hai y yar maine kaha thana kalpi ko jyada math rula i hate her tears just like Rakshas πŸ˜­ Someone is showering kiss on his wife πŸ˜³

uff kalpi ka ek confusion tho dur hua ke this marriage is not what she thought 

Sughandii u still didn't reveal y fire broke out and what Raghav said to Paki that she agreed for RagNa marriage before πŸ˜’ Raghav was tensed matlab usne kuch aisa kiya jise kalpi hurt ho sakti hai 

morning wala Scene was cute humm y she call him bulldozer when she is the one sleeping on him πŸ˜†

us paki kitne besharam hai she is calling him early πŸ˜‘ but he said kalpi to handleπŸ˜ƒ

Raghav started feeling finally  bapre he decided to take chatter box on a date and booked whole restarant aur ek kalpi hai bargain karne ka moka nahi chodti πŸ˜†

lets see what she will do and most importantly how he will ask herπŸ˜‰

nice update sugandhii πŸ˜ƒ

oops i forgot about the gift i think its gonna be from guptha jewellars  πŸ˜‰

Edited by _Santhi_ - 8 years ago
Ragna1302 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Finally kalpi tell raghav about pakhi n what she said. ...pakhi😑😑
raghav know kalpi very well. ...n what she think. ..He say her he not leave her...but he is tensed. ...what he say to pakhi. ..

He also did not want to loss her n both have fear of loosing eachother. ...
Ragna sleep in eachother arm😳 he teck one step towards there relationshipπŸ‘...n he kiss her😳😳
pakhi😑😑 call raghav...I loved morning scene n romantic😳😳 he say that she is his wife n she have all rights on himπŸ˜³πŸ‘..

Raghav plan 4 dateπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...n say to sammy booked hole restaurant. ...good raghav. ...Waiting 4 romantic date...

Update soon next part
SamBricka thumbnail
waiting for Chapter 45... Update soon..
Dimple_0510 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What the hell happened that day? 
Im pulling my hair in confusion..😑😑🀒
Okay, coming to this update...
Awesome update sugi darling...πŸ‘β­οΈ
Kalpi trusts him but cant help her fear of loosing him just like she lost her aai to pakhi..😭
Awww.. Kalpi still cant digest the fact that that housefly hugged her rakshas singhania..πŸ˜†
Loved how raghav consoledher saying he will always be there for her..😳
Anyways is raghav hiding something from kalpi?πŸ˜•
I hope whatever it is it wont break the trust in their relationship..
Ohhh.. Rags is not talking to his love guru.. Haha..πŸ˜†
And kalpi trying to unite the best buddies..πŸ˜ƒ
And again they started fighting about bulldozer..lol.. This two nah... I tell u, so much into their fights..πŸ˜†
And he said " i will kill her"when kalpi said if she tries to hurt her.. That was fabulous dear...πŸ‘
Haha.. And this rakshas can hear her heart.. And asked her from saying STUPID things.. Really? Dont u wanna hear that rakshas?πŸ˜‰
And pakhi why she is calling him...😑
But it was cute raghav doesnt wanna wake up... Poor kalpi..πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
And now the mighty singhania is planning for a dinner date oops simple dinner with his chatter box..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Book the whole restaurant sammy... U know him nah...πŸ˜‰
Now waiting to see how he asks her out for dinner...πŸ˜›
What will be chatter box's rxn?πŸ˜›
And gift... Awww..😳
Cant wait!!!!!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
Update sooon...😳
Next update next week? When????πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

laavanya4u thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Finally the truth was out but in bits and pieces.

So that horse face cooked dal makhani that wedding night and forced kalpi to taste it.Yuck was it and hence Kalpi had slapped her!!!!!!!!!!If I could have been in her place,I should have picked up a stick and beat her black n blue.Usually rags is famhis ous for hallucination.But this psycho had picked up that habit of him and cooked up a fake story.But from Rags reaction,did he sign a contract or got a clause included that his marriage will be valid till the legalisation of KS constructions.

If that is the case,Why Vitthal is not being intimated?/ And what will happen if that psycho
comes to know the plan behind it??

I am dead sure that chatterbox will not leave her rakshas  as she come a long way of realisation and will stand like a pillar to him always.As such rags is aware of his feelings but connecting them to love will be lightened by his friend cum love guru Sammy??

And rakshas had  heard kalpis unsaid  feelings through her heart n soul??

Will this simple dinner date be a turning point in the lives of ragna??

S0nalii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Santhi_

Paki Uske itne himath ke abhi bhi Raghav ko apna manti hai

Aww Raghav understands his chatter box so well actually He knows her More them her
Kalpi phir se rorahe hai y yar maine kaha thana kalpi ko jyada math rula i hate her tears just like Rakshas 😭 Someone is showering kiss on his wife 😳

uff kalpi ka ek confusion tho dur hua ke this marriage is not what she thought

Sughandii u still didn't reveal y fire broke out and what Raghav said to Paki that she agreed for RagNa marriage before πŸ˜’ Raghav was tensed matlab usne kuch aisa kiya jise kalpi hurt ho sakti hai

morning wala Scene was cute humm y she call him bulldozer when she is the one sleeping on him πŸ˜†

us paki kitne besharam hai she is calling him early 😑 but he said kalpi to handleπŸ˜ƒ

Raghav started feeling finally bapre he decided to take chatter box on a date and booked whole restarant aur ek kalpi hai bargain karne ka moka nahi chodti πŸ˜†

lets see what she will do and most importantly how he will ask herπŸ˜‰

nice update sugandhii πŸ˜ƒ

oops i forgot about the gift i think its gonna be from guptha jewellars πŸ˜‰

aww santhi u r ryt gift toh bnta he, bt first date in whole restaurant n gift purchase frm gupta jewellers🀣
ovee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely update. So our rakshas singhania taking his chatter box for dinner date. Eagerly waiting for raghav's 1st gift for his chatter box after marriage.