THREAD 3; "Journey To Be Together" - Page 98

Posted: 8 years ago
yayyy sugs happiest anniversary for this master blastin story of urs sry im late 
thank u for givin us the best one to read n its really a journey to b together n got beautifull frnds here to as well 
RakCH journey wudnt b sooo beautiful if u have not made it beautiful its  u made it more divine to read from startin part to till now saw lots of ups n downs in rakch relationship even though they never lose hope for givin up n leave everythin on god n may b thats y god helped them in every stage from tigress to annoying wife kalpi was strong n mischievous but yet powerful one n from akdoo to dominatin husband he's like i me n myself always n love her immensely though he never expressed she is n always gonna b his first priority 
n really wanna say thanks to one my bestest frnd anurose(anu)who suggested me this story she shared the link with n now im like not able to get it out of mind heart n its my fav too sugz n always gonna 
sugz urs vidya's (asgardnim)charu's (chahat4u) n many more 
u ppl r the best in  this writin section as charu i knw she is best as v talk to eachother in twitter she writes amazing but i dint knw abt this before that im not a bookwarm never read any stories but now im readin n im lovin it n the main reason is its all abt our legendry jodi n the mesmerizing jodi RagNa made me read all stories 
n seriously im addicted to it like anything 
sry im writin crap here but wanted to tell u so shared it 
sorrry agar bore kardiya toh 
lotsalove n huggg 
hope v get update n all n hope u comeup with some more new stories for us keep writing my wonderfull writers may u get success in ur life 
Congrats sugi for completing third thread 
omg is 151 page...spamming gals...u did it...πŸ‘πŸΌ
& is 1 yr to Rakck...πŸ˜ƒ...thnx Sugu for giving this beautiful ff...
but also feel πŸ˜­ as its heading for end
& congratulaions in advance for 4th thread...
Congrats Sugu πŸ€—
I can't believe it's been one year already :)
Sugu jldi new thread bana sqs can't wait
😭 Okay Sugi, I am crying for two reasons now. First you made me so emotional with your emotional write-up. πŸ˜­ Second, because I am so stupid for being so late to read this. So sorry for this my darling. πŸ€— Hope you can forgive me. Thankfully I didn't skip this. 

Now let me Congratulate you for completing Awesome One Year of this Super-Awesome FF. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘ β­οΈ

You completely, completely deserve this; and a lot more. You know I was not aware about this fantabulous story for too long. But once I was, I hit myself on head for missing out on this; for not knowing about a writer like you. I was fan of your comments on my own stories; but then I became fan of your stories. You know I am super poor in commenting on many FFs now. But the ones I regret the most not commenting on are yours and Vidya's. Two fabulous writers, who deserve every bit of good feedback. 

You know very well na Sugi that I do not read stories with too much pain? I mean real life has too much tests; and I simply do not have in me to bear more pain in stories as well. But your stories are something I know shall always have a perfect balance. I know if you show pain or sadness in one or few updates then you will make up for it very soon. Not even once have I ever regretted reading any of your story. 

As for this FF, yes it is painful again; because this story is going to end and especially when all readers were waiting for Ragna confession and their union. But as a writer I know myself, sometimes a story is beautiful only when it is ended in time, when it should. A writer knows when is that point beyond which he/she may not be able to continue that story as beautiful as he/she had before or wanted it to be. So even though I am sad but I will not tell you to continue the story more than you can feel it can be. But yes, I will surely hope for some more Ragna romantic or should I say my "Hot scenes Queen" special moments. πŸ˜³ One another aspect of your stories which I like; even when you show complete union and consummation scenes, they are never vulgar. There is a beauty in it. Otherwise not every one can be comfortable with too much openness. In fact I look forward to reading such scenes in your stories particularly. πŸ˜† β˜ΊοΈ 

But do not think if you are ending this FF, I will let you go so easily. I very well remember your discontinued stories, which by the way all of them were super awesome; especially Contract one. I am hoping you will continue one of them at least. Instead of starting a new story, I would like you to continue with your discontinued stories. I know other readers shall be happy as well. 

In the end, you made me so emotional by mentioning my name amongst your five favourite writers. Vidya, Priya, Marie I understand. For myself I don't know, but its an honour and always a good feeling that someone as good a writer as you consider me as one of your favourites. Thank you so so much, Let me also tell you, it is easy to be inspired by someone. But it is difficult to make your own different individuality; and make your own mark. And you have done it beautifully and remarkably well. πŸ˜ƒ You are one writer for whose stories everyone wait. πŸ˜ƒ (Me too; sorry for being a silent reader sweetheart β€οΈ )

Thanks once again for this honour and a Big Hug πŸ€— and Congratulations to you for this beautiful journey. May the ending of this story's journey be as beautiful as it has been until now. looking forward to many more journeys from your side.  πŸ˜³πŸ˜›

Love You,

Charu
Edited by chahat4u - 8 years ago
Originally posted by chahat4u

😭 Okay Sugi, I am crying for two reasons now. First you made me so emotional with your emotional write-up. πŸ˜­ Second, because I am so stupid for being so late to read this. So sorry for this my darling. πŸ€— Hope you can forgive me. Thankfully I didn't skip this. 

Now let me Congratulate you for completing Awesome One Year of this Super-Awesome FF. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘ β­οΈ

You completely, completely deserve this; and a lot more. You know I was not aware about this fantabulous story for too long. But once I was, I hit myself on head for missing out on this; for not knowing about a writer like you. I was fan of your comments on my own stories; but then I became fan of your stories. You know I am super poor in commenting on many FFs now. But the ones I regret the most not commenting on are yours and Vidya's. Two fabulous writers, who deserve every bit of good feedback. 

You know very well na Sugi that I do not read stories with too much pain? I mean real life has too much tests; and I simply do not have in me to bear more pain in stories as well. But your stories are something I know shall always have a perfect balance. I know if you show pain or sadness in one or few updates then you will make up for it very soon. Not even once have I ever regretted reading any of your story. 

As for this FF, yes it is painful again; because this story is going to end and especially when all readers were waiting for Ragna confession and their union. But as a writer I know myself, sometimes a story is beautiful only when it is ended in time, when it should. A writer knows when is that point beyond which he/she may not be able to continue that story as beautiful as he/she had before or wanted it to be. So even though I am sad but I will not tell you to continue the story more than you can feel it can be. But yes, I will surely hope for some more Ragna romantic or should I say my "Hot scenes Queen" special moments. πŸ˜³ One another aspect of your stories which I like; even when you show complete union and consummation scenes, they are never vulgar. There is a beauty in it. Otherwise not every one can be comfortable with too much openness. In fact I look forward to reading such scenes in your stories particularly. πŸ˜† β˜ΊοΈ 

But do not think if you are ending this FF, I will let you go so easily. I very well remember your discontinued stories, which by the way all of then were super awesome; especially Contract one. I am hoping you will continue one of them at least. Instead of starting a new story, I would like you to continue with your discontinued stories. I know other readers shall be happy as well. 

In the end, you made me so emotional by mentioning my name amongst your five favourite writers. Vidya, Priya, Marie I understand. For myself I don't know, but its an honour and always a good feeling that someone as good a writer as you consider me as one of your favourites. Thank you so so much, Let me also tell you, it is easy to be inspired by someone. But it is difficult to make your own different individuality; and make your own mark. And you have done it beautifully and remarkably well. πŸ˜ƒ You are one writer for whose stories everyone wait. πŸ˜ƒ (Me too; sorry for being a silent reader sweetheart β€οΈ )

Thanks once again for this honour and a Big Hug πŸ€— and Congratulations to you for this beautiful journey. May the ending of this story's journey be as beautiful as it has been until now. looking forward to many more journeys from your side.  πŸ˜³πŸ˜›

Love You,

Charu

Awww... Charupie.. !!! πŸ€— read it but will reply tomorrow sunday you see aaraam se

So RESH 
Originally posted by chahat4u

But do not think if you are ending this FF, I will let you go so easily. I very well remember your discontinued stories, which by the way all of then were super awesome; especially Contract one. I am hoping you will continue one of them at least. Instead of starting a new story, I would like you to continue with your discontinued stories. I know other readers shall be happy as well. 

Love You,

Charu

Aww charupie πŸ€— 

Res.. Tomorrow will unress wo b aaraam se.. Taking my own sweet tym to comment my sweet inspirational writer πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Okay m back and unres..
Aww charupie, u r crying.. πŸ€— meri emotional speech πŸ˜† thank you n you're forgiven girly πŸ˜³

Thank you.. πŸ˜³πŸ€—
I love that emo β€οΈ of congratulations.. !!! πŸ˜³

Well coming this sweet words from you is definitely an achievement, I agreed I used to be a silent reader of your work, phr one day out of blue No.. Out of curiosity n romance I finally hit the post reply to share my feeling on that update.. N phr it started πŸ˜‰

Awsh regrets.. Well I already told you deary that you're reading my work is more than enough for me, than commenting n besides I always love you no matter what πŸ€—❀️

Yup I remember your comment on KS thread stating that u never read stories which involve pain, hurt, separation sorta thingy but still you read it.. Thank you so much for that...!! πŸ˜³

πŸ˜† 'Hot Scenes Queens..' πŸ˜† Lol this title better suitable for other writers here.. M not still there but m happy that ahem ahem of my syories you don't find it vulgur.. Awwsh.. Well thank you again charu..!! N about ending true yaar.. Now it's enough for even RakCh to bear me more.. I too think k I should leqve them alone.. In their world of togetherness πŸ˜³

Hehe not to worry deary.. Will surely continue all those ss n try to finish them also..!! N about contract wo decide krega journey ke baad poll of which story u want πŸ˜† but surely will continue old one instead of jumping the starters πŸ˜›

Well, bit that's true charu, even in my interview even in my first post I said that Started writing bcz of you guls, n that's y i never feel bad if someone would ever say this sequence remind me of priya or vidya or angel or mariee or your work.. Bcz Journey is actually a tribute to my inspirational writers...!!! I started writing bcz of you guls.. Hatts off to you keep rocking... ;-) 

Aww thanks for such kind words charupie πŸ€—

Big bear hugs with lots of kisses& love

Suggi πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Edited by sugandhii - 8 years ago
Unress charupie upar dekho πŸ˜†πŸ€—
Originally posted by sugandhii

Aww charupie πŸ€— 

Res.. Tomorrow will unress wo b aaraam se.. Taking my own sweet tym to comment my sweet inspirational writer πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Okay m back and unres..
Aww charupie, u r crying.. πŸ€— meri emotional speech πŸ˜† thank you n you're forgiven girly πŸ˜³

Thank you.. πŸ˜³πŸ€—
I love that emo β€οΈ of congratulations.. !!! πŸ˜³ Thanks.😳

Well coming this sweet words from you is definitely an achievement, I agreed I used to be a silent reader of your work, phr one day out of blue No.. Out of curiosity n romance I finally hit the post reply to share my feeling on that update.. N phr it started πŸ˜‰

Awsh regrets.. Well I already told you deary that you're reading my work is more than enough for me, than commenting n besides I always love you no matter what πŸ€—❀️

Yup I remember your comment on KS thread stating that u never read stories which involve pain, hurt, separation sorta thingy but still you read it.. Thank you so much for that...!! πŸ˜³

πŸ˜† 'Hot Scenes Queens..' πŸ˜† Lol this title better suitable for other writers here.. M not still there but m happy that ahem ahem of my syories you don't find it vulgur.. Awwsh.. Well thank you again charu..!! N about ending true yaar.. Now it's enough for even RakCh to bear me more.. I too think k I should leqve them alone.. In their world of togetherness πŸ˜³

Hehe not to worry deary.. Will surely continue all those ss n try to finish them also..!! N about contract wo decide krega journey ke baad poll of which story u want πŸ˜† but surely will continue old one instead of jumping the starters πŸ˜›

Well, bit that's true charu, even in my interview even in my first post I said that Started writing bcz of you guls, n that's y i never feel bad if someone would ever say this sequence remind me of priya or vidya or angel or mariee or your work.. Bcz Journey is actually a tribute to my inspirational writers...!!! I started writing bcz of you guls.. Hatts off to you keep rocking... ;-) 

Aww thanks for such kind words charupie πŸ€—

Big bear hugs with lots of kisses& love

Suggi πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

πŸ€— Thanks Darling for a wonderful reply to my comment, πŸ˜³ You're always a sweetheart;and I will always be one of your readers. πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ

No need to say Thanks, I can bear pain but one which doesn't make story too sad. Logical pains, your kind ones are fine with me. our stories aren't sad; but perfect combo of most emotions. 

LOL, for me you are 'Hot Scenes Queen'. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³ Most deserving so too.

Hmm, as for this FF I wonder how will Pakhi be punished; eagerly waiting for that part. Even though that would mean end of story. πŸ˜­ 

And I will wait for the poll and any story of yours is good with me. πŸ˜ƒ Enjoy all of them.

Thanks once again for your sweet words. Keep inspiring, keep getting inspiration and keep writing. πŸ˜ƒ

Love You. Muah Hugs. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€— β€οΈ

Charu