Users

Frequent Posters

vermameenakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: FALAK_SKY

Res...

Unres
Well i have no words for u Sugi...😊😊i seriously felt sort of words d way u writeπŸ‘πŸ‘..first i was surprised when raghav asked help from gauri..i mean really...gauri was so surprised and happy too...i love d way he accept his family and it's all happened coz of our lovely beautiful kalpi...😊😊..u know what i knew it that he will keep fast for kalpi..now i understand him well...so yes i like him for this...but that pakhi..😑😑don't she has any shame..how shameless she is that shwoing her right and so called love on someone else's husband...just takegood care of her yar..she seriously need doctor...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Raghav is so shameless he asking openely that from kalpi so that she can't leave him...he is sachchi THARKI yarπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...karvachowth scene was ossam specially that sargi scene where they both eat like kids...well i don't know much about it but i have seen it in movie so i expect that...now kalpi want to go khandala..hmmm she has planned surprise for him na...well everything is perfect..i felt like ..KASH YE STORY KABHI COMPLETE HI NA HO BAS CHALTI JAYE...CHALTI JAYE...and ya now waiting for tomorrow's update...update it soon..waiting for ahem ahemπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰well we know this side of sugi as we seen it in MS HS ,KS and my ex husband...but it will be interesting to see it in this story..so update soon...waiting...

TOTALLY AGREE WITH U.
AWESOME UPDATE DEAR.
U R JUST FAB..
suggii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Instant Replies...!!!! Ohk these are the replies from karwachauth sequence.. I wrote it earlier but didn't get the tym to post.. N replues for current update sorry.. Now I'll be busy with family functions so next update will after 20 august...!! N yes last update wasn't an end abhi paakhi ki story baaki hai so wait i guess 4more chappy is left exclusive epi.. So hopefilully we'll end it in Sept *finger crossed* 

@falak; well girl, ur comments always leave a big smile on my face, sbse pehle to meri tareef, jo k i love a lot..!! N then Rakshas ki tareef aww I love it.. And about khi.. Don't worry use hm uski jagah par pahuchayenge soon..!! Hehe true tharki singhaniya he is.. N about sargi well my raghav is hardcore punjabi so am I so mjhe sb pta hai.. So aise hi celebrate hota hai karwachauth..  Aww i too feel k Rakch k baare mein I never ever stop writing but.. Bus ab ho gya inka story bht i guess... This ahem ahem will a lot different compare to my other work as these two are special..!! My sweet kids..!!! Thanks for the long comment girly..!!

@lolor: true, kalpi is an angel in his lyf.. LOL girl, you n sunny were d one who were vry keen for him to come out of his boxer, n wen he's stating the same to mera raghav despo.. :-(  not fair, hehe true lehnga after all special surprise k lie hi kaam aya.. Tattoo yup, i guess everybody knows now, hope u will lyk as well, 
Ok about protection thingy girl this is RakCh ye gandi gandi baat openly naee krte.. N after a lkng wait n confession i want Rakch to blessed  with little chatter box n little devil singhaniya.. Hmm so ahem ahem will not going to be that level ka ahen ahem it gonna be sweet simple, typical filmy typs..!!! 

@eishe: thanks

@nikkiarora: Lol, thank u darling, glad u loved d update.. N about ahem ahem so sorry for ur gale ki kharaash bcz of me.. But will update soon n about paakhi.. Hmm ab to end hai jaha itna jhela hai thoda sa or jhel lo usko.. Will update ahem ahem soon girl thank you..!! 

@sunny; lol Thank u girl, glad u lyk the update n about their coochy coochy romance well in coming one.. About boxers well let me inform u pehle se my RakCh are neither that little lmb n her alpha king types nor sinfully husband wife types, so they not going to push it far, it will be simple n sweet still.. Boxer surely makes their way out from raghav's grip...!!!  Thank you darling n about paakhi.. Do it m with u sath mein milke maarenge use..!!

@huma: gosh how much I missed plus cursed ur unress.. Lol joking, still a lot wait for me, awwsh glad u lyk the update girly, hehe yup she had to forget one occasion for sure, par rakshas singhnaiya ka bday kese bhul skti th wo,  
'Makhi kamini tujhe koi or kaam naee hai' i was lyk     awesome girl.. N about saya they make their reentry in next chappy after rakch ahem ahem..!! N about Neel wait for the epi girly.. Thank u for unressing all ur comments just loved it..!!

@bricka: Thanks..

@niru; Thank u niru

@dimple.: uff dimple, tum bhi bht wait krati ho meko or Ralshas Singhaniya ko.. Firstly m not replying on part 53 but what i lyk the most that u loving rakshas update by update *grin* 
And about this comment, well yes the surprising part was gauri take raghav's side, after all she proved she's not less than I me n myself.. Nope RakCh a kiss n hug is always their gesture to show the trust n affection they have..!! Babes u r drooling a lot I mean a lot on Rakshas Singhaniya.. Now i feel scared for kalpi, yup maya identity is not a big suspense but it leads to the main suspense, kind off, aww will surely send ur wishes to YOUR raghav singhaniya, see i feel hurt wen i say rakshas is yours lol
Im gonna punch that piggie repeatedly on her bloody mouth and break her fingers for typing such a message.. Please do this..!! 
Love you n yes u r invited in his birthday girl..!!

@7APK; Thanks.

@niknish: Thanks.

@abxterz: Thank u girly, hehe patni vrtapati true..!! Aww you also love this raghav.. thank you..!!!

@shona: ahh shona, i just loved this comment the most, n glad that throughout the update ur emoji are always smiling wale..haan santhi kam thi to bhi aja tattoo.. Tum n tum log k guess.. Mere suspense ki band bja dete ho :-( still love you my naughty shona..!! Lol glad u lyked their sargi part, lol yup he kept fast for his hate for kalpi.. :-P 
N abt p.s. hehe koi nae still u r my ps reader.. Mwaah thank you darling..!! :-) 

@swati: Apologies swati, as I didn't able to reply on ur previous comment no correction long comment, but u knew was damn busy with stuff, about this comment, Lol glad that half bitten apple made u laugh.. Sbko rags k bday ki hi wait hai naee..!! Lo tum bhi tattoo pe aa k ruk jaao, mere suspense ki waat lga di sbne :-( true, vikram is really imp part of this ff since start, o glad u lyk raghav fasting for kalpi in his unique way,  thank u swati, mwaah love u..!!

@nandinisai; Thanks 

@caur: Thank u dear, glad u lyk kaddu part 2 n karwachauth as well.. Will update soon..!!

@ahana: hey girl, love you too.. Nope I'm working It's been a year I completed my PG...!! coming chappy surely their ahem ahem 

@pyardil; Thank you girl, for lyking both the parts n karwachauth sequence as well n about khandala.. Well they are in mumbai right so romantoc locations as per google is either khandala or lonavala so i chose the former, so that she just reach on tym b4 12 to celebrate her rakshas birthday..!! So nope not my dream at all, but yaa kalpi actually wants hanky panky aish wrong usage of words in RakCh journey she want this relation to work in true sense..!!!

@inderanoop: And here is my silent reader with a demand, well thank u for lyking the chappy n about raghav's accident even minor one, I can't even think about it so nope but yaa will show u bht chotu sa accident actually accident be naee cut sorta sure.. Will add.. Thank u...!!!

@rani: thank you girly, true, kalpi was indeed an angel in his wife, Awwsh glad you are loving this Rakshas Singhaniya, ohh glad that u lyk the ragnaclouis  update.. Thanks 

@wonderqueen: Whoa..!! Seriously girl.. You actually read d whole story, 3 threads 54 long chappies along with lot of part a n b in a day.. Well hats off to you.. You truly deserve an award, though some of my loyal n sweetest readers already given you the one.. :-)  thank you so much for spending a whole day in this story.. But yup still waiting for u to unress your comments.. Thanks for letting me know that u read it.. Thank you...!!!

P.S. No emoji's so sorry for that.. As I'm just going for family dinner n try to keep it as simple as I already delayed it a lot...!!! Thanks my dearies...!!! 
suggii thumbnail
For santhi comment..!! My repky but tomorrow sorry swtheart have to go.. Kal for sure..!!! Love you 
suggii thumbnail
For dia comment, girl worth the wait was.. Still will reply tomorrow.. For sure.. See yaa.  Love suggi..!!
S0nalii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
santhi😑
cment update kiya aur btaya b ni😭 tera karwachauth ka cment ab padi me
ok tere mrks kitne chahiye bol, me peheli teacher hun jo aisa sawal puch ri huπŸ˜†
same with me, m nt resing coz busy n wl take tym to cment.
-Maggi- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugandhii

For santhi comment..!! My repky but tomorrow sorry swtheart have to go.. Kal for sure..!!! Love you 

Hi love u right back (ashu ke style mai πŸ˜†) n don't be sorry πŸ˜ƒ kal u have to take my appointment then πŸ˜Ž i'm going out for my interview πŸ€“ 
Hugs for u until i get back πŸ€—
-Maggi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sh0Nali

santhi😑
cment update kiya aur btaya b ni😭 tera karwachauth ka cment ab padi me
ok tere mrks kitne chahiye bol, me peheli teacher hun jo aisa sawal puch ri huπŸ˜†
same with me, m nt resing coz busy n wl take tym to cment.

OMG..! ARE YOU giving ME TAMATAR πŸ˜†πŸ˜† hi i said im gonna update we were chating when i did that  ya   
n marks give me what ever u feel like giving but not less than 100 ok πŸ˜‰ yeah n if i res adha time i spend searching that lol πŸ˜†πŸ˜† isliye no res-ing πŸ˜³
S0nalii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Santhi_

OMG..! ARE YOU giving ME TAMATAR πŸ˜†πŸ˜† hi i said im gonna update we were chating when i did that ya   

n marks give me what ever u feel like giving but not less than 100 ok πŸ˜‰ yeah n if i res adha time i spend searching that lol πŸ˜†πŸ˜† isliye no res-ing 😳

hun?tune kaha tha thodi der baad update karungi
nah me mera tamatar ni dungi
nt less dan 100mks😲 chal le le 100mks😳
πŸ˜† Woh adha tym res dhundhne me hamare spa ke wajese hi jata heπŸ˜‰
-Maggi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sh0Nali

hun?tune kaha tha thodi der baad update karungi
nah me mera tamatar ni dungi
nt less dan 100mks😲 chal le le 100mks😳
πŸ˜† Woh adha tym res dhundhne me hamare spa ke wajese hi jata heπŸ˜‰

yeah true πŸ€£ isliye tho hamara name spamming queens hai πŸ˜†
yeah I got 100 
Edited by _Santhi_ - 8 years ago
gargdia thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugandhii

For dia comment, girl worth the wait was.. Still will reply tomorrow.. For sure.. See yaa. Love suggi..!!

Love u too suggi πŸ€—
n i'm waiting for ur reply...
20 august...itna intzaar karwaogi sugu😭
chlo bdiya h..i get more tym to cmntπŸ˜†Edited by gargdia - 8 years ago