THREAD 3; "Journey To Be Together" - Page 56

Posted: 8 years ago
Wow supper chappy. Loved it dear πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘
Kaddu part 2🀣 u explain every rituals very beautifully😳
Update next chappy soon 
Hi im aahana new here but i know u since past one year u know what i donot know how to become amember here but today i became member of ema forum i m waiting for ragna ahemm ahemm
Dimple lolor falak n res guls pls unress kr do πŸ˜† i haye waiting specially is wale k lie.. πŸ˜­ πŸ˜† n santhi waiting πŸ˜’ computer theek kraao 
@aahana.. : girl welcome to d forum officially with an account πŸ€— πŸ˜† n about ahem ahem soon...!!! πŸ˜‰
Thanks sugu love u r u studing or not
Originally posted by sugandhii

Dimple lolor falak n res guls pls unress kr do πŸ˜† i haye waiting specially is wale k lie.. πŸ˜­ πŸ˜† n santhi waiting πŸ˜’ computer theek kraao 
@aahana.. : girl welcome to d forum officially with an account πŸ€— πŸ˜† n about ahem ahem soon...!!! πŸ˜‰

Theek hogaye πŸ˜† I will comment today pakka πŸ˜›

Originally posted by sugandhii

kar diya
Omg suggi lovly updates both parts r awesome dear
Raghav change his room forhis chater box n he know sammy is distracting him
Awww karvachaut was awesome
Aww raghav keep fast for kalpi lovly
Raghav angry on kalpi buc she didn't wish him n that pakhi wished him
But looking his butyfull wife his anger vanish
Aww how weet raghav alwas loss in front of his wife regarding his diet n he eat silently
Suggi u just read kalpi want to do hanki panki in khandala aur actuly its ur dream

πŸ˜‰
Unres on page 82 sugi...see it and read my long comment...
Ab to ssb ne unres kar diya...update kabhi milega????
and another marvellous update..
I was just wondering how would it be like if Raghav actually got hurt in some accident, ofcourse just a minor one and kalpi taking care of him and pampering him like he used to be protective of her.πŸ˜ƒ

Dear can you add a little of this, if it fits anywhere?😊