THREAD 3; "Journey To Be Together" - Page 51

Posted: 8 years ago
res
unres
superb update sugu, and i must say before SR it is much needed update

wow, raghav finaly ready to change his room as per chatter box wishes. Though he is nt saying it directly, bt he want kalpi to make changes for her n his confortable. Wow its amazing scene and to add all charm that beautiful surprise raghav gave kalpi was all just marvelous. Its turn into their roomโค๏ธ

oh god, it was all surprising to see raghav put Bappa's idol with him and above all his explanation, dat he wanted kalpi with him was so lovely๐Ÿ˜ณ

ps. Glad to hear u r fine, take care, love u๐Ÿค—
Sorry for short reply sugu, busy with sum things. And dnt want to make u wait.
Edited by Sh0Nali - 8 years ago
Res
unres wow sugi wat an update ok superd duper hit
hmm raghav teased kalpi ๐Ÿ˜‰ n kalpi start her rant๐Ÿ˜†
perfect timing sammy ๐Ÿ˜† really kalpi coconut ๐Ÿ˜†
so sammy did this n rag knows about it
wow he want kalpi t make them one us๐Ÿ˜ณ
so rag enter his room shocked๐Ÿ˜ฒ t see so many thing in it hah
kalpi really italian couch bed n photos๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ 
hmm how beautifully ruin his room๐Ÿ˜† ok kalpi preparing rag breakfast n rag decide t surprise her
perfect rag trying be romantic n kalpi too many question question box๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
so rag want kalpi t remember them as one๐Ÿ˜ณ hmm kalpi never want t forget rag๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
hmm wardrobe is fun with these two๐Ÿ˜ณ n gauri came t tell t rag for meeting rag want kalpi t come but kalpi perfect wife๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
hmm kalpi get the idol t protect them n rag think about the paper๐Ÿ˜ฒ
hmm they so lovely wow rag u taunt her hehe
kalpi want t celebrate his birthday with him alone๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
did rag tell kalpi about her problem of remembering?
update soon

Edited by sweet1308 - 8 years ago
Awesome story
Write one more story like this
Nice update...feel very sad when your stories end as we get so attached to your stories..you are a fab writer ๐Ÿ‘...pls after journey comes to an end pls start a new story soon...
Unres 
Can't believe on my eyes what have I read...raghav singhaniya...I.mean the great raghav singhaniya... Mr I me n myself has.given space to.our kalpi  Ieqn.seriously he is sharing his.room wd her.n allow her to.change d.room...wow..finally he has.accepted her wd.full way...wait wait wait...not.in full way till.now...hahaha...anyway it is amazing update sugi..I love it.. But I have one confusion how she recognised sammy..I mean I want to ask u this for previous update but.forgot it..she was.confused wd.sammy's name than how she.recognised him now...n Raghav has keep bappa's idol till now it's amazing... But clear my confusion soon...n yes waiting for raghav's bday n karvachowth...
๐Ÿ˜ฒ u updated again and one more tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜†
OK will comment on all 3 at once aaj hee meri exam katam hue so can comment freely now and I want you to add something in epi I will pm u that ๐Ÿ˜›

sowiee for late comment ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Kalpi Rakshas Singhania never fail to amazed me
He always do things in such style and sneaky way lol
Kalpi fighting to change their room was awesome
Raghav wanted that all alone but he was just pretending lol
Poor Sammy had to make up so much excuses to keep Raghav in his study while along he knows what he was up to ๐Ÿ˜†
Aww Raghav complimenting Kalpi in the morning was nice. He is learning ;)
Rakshas Singhania finally accepted Kalpi wholeheartedly and want to share his everything with her
I love that he replaced his pics with his and Kalpi pics
To say Kalpi was stumped is a understatement lol
I like that she kiss Raghav ๐Ÿ˜ณ that was so cute
Oh no! Again Raghav didn't have tell Kalpi the secret
I really thought Kalpi found something in his wardrobe about him and Pakhi
Raghav keeping the God Kalpi give him sixteen years ago is amazing
Overall the Entire chapter was outstanding. I love it
Res
unres
lovely update...
it journey of accepting eachother...sharing everything 
& for Rakshash singhania sharing his room is very tough ...but he did it...๐Ÿ˜Š
kalpi told sammy to keep raghav busy with stupid project for 3 hours & raghav already knows it ...
but he allowed her to do ...so she can make changes in his room... cute๐Ÿ˜ณ
kalpis love really changed arrogant singhania...
he replaced all his pic with their pic ...lovely
it very touchy rags has keep bappa idol with him safely which kalpi gave him in childhood...๐Ÿ˜ณ
but rags is always scared of secret to come in front of kalpi...
waiting for kalpis surprise birthday plan ...sorry romantic plan๐Ÿ˜ณ
eagerly waiting for next update

Edited by lolor - 8 years ago
Waw sughi brilliant our I Me and myself share all things withhis kalpi ๐Ÿ˜› not all ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜† I love rags surprise that there rooms ab filled with there cute precious lovely moments ๐Ÿ‘ โญ๏ธ o god dar gaya mai ki kalpi nai rags ki wartrobe mai aisa kya dekhliya dha thanks to bappa wartrobe mai bappa hi dha.or ye rags or pooo makhi kya ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ฒvo secret kya hai ๐Ÿ˜” waiting for karwachodh and rakhshas birth day hope ki kalpi rags ko surprise karegi ki uski romantic avatar sai ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜† waiting for ahem ahem ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
nice update dear but plzzz ab to suspense khol do.. bahoot hua...i want kalpi to finally know the truth which raghav is hidding from her...