-Maggi- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Sh0Nali

resh
nt fair, i stalk u whole day n when i stop u updated, mera 1st res gaya
unres
fabulous update๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Awwweee my kalpi is so much hurt coz of raghav's words,๐Ÿ˜’ and start her ignoring section towards raghav. Bt still she made breakfast for him, though it was only his burnt toast. While raghav trying his best to gain her attention with the help of tie.(got my ans๐Ÿ˜†). They both r hurting each other very badly. Kalpi understand her rakshas singhania's silence bt his words r too deeply hurt her to understand him.

My god, the Raghav Singhania and hallucination unbelievable๐Ÿ˜†. Love neel here, the way he tell kalpi to cl raghav and his own talk with raghav was super.

Raghav's outburst regarding his fears r realy much needed for kalpi, to sooth r hurt and to make her understand how much her ignorance is hurting him. Love their convo.

Grrr..this pvt no.๐Ÿ˜ก bt thank god again neel was there for his angel. He took ryt action by calling raghav. Bechara, pakhya ka phne b gaya๐Ÿคฃ. Yeah m ryt, it was none other dan prem, dekha sugu, mene kaha tha na prem hi hoga๐Ÿ˜Ž And finaly he got proper, much needed punishment. And still dis evil didnt left chance to scare kalpi. Thankfuly raghav was there for kalpi.

Whoa..kalpi lost her memory, bt i m happy, atleast she forgot unwanted people of her lyf except sammy.๐Ÿ˜†. Kamla got very good punishment for ditching kalpi over pakhi.๐Ÿ˜Ž

Oh no pakya, how can u say dat? Its ur sis marriage, nt a game. Though, as a brother he was ryt, bt calling off marriage is nt solution.๐Ÿ˜” I just love kalpi, the ans she have given to pakhya was outstanding. Her love, care, crave to live life with her husband and understanding raghav's love for her, was all there.

ragna moment was so touching. The way she burst on raghav, his pain cause of her indifference towards her, understanding her confuse que and accepting her demand his apology is all so beautiful. Love the way kalpi assured him about her presence in his lyf at every point...and raghav's try to confess his love all so amazing.

ragna morning is always rise with pakhi's phne, bt love dis tharki singhania.๐Ÿ˜† What??๐Ÿ˜ฒ pakhi?? Sweet girl??
Raghav, u have to take action on dis memory loss problem of kalpi, warna kal pata chale ye pakhi ki shadi raghav se karwa de

amazing update, sugu dear.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Ps. Ok my cnfusion que, kalpi didnt remember that phne calls n msg, bt when she went to out house, how she remember all dis? How she forget it now?๐Ÿ˜•

Shoo @red ๐Ÿคฃ too good i love it n u for the 1st time kalpi ka majak udaya ๐Ÿ˜†
I forgot to comment these days i'm getting to lazy to comment 
-Maggi- thumbnail
Raghav is such a stupid ๐Ÿ˜† can't he stick to his decision for even an hour ๐Ÿ˜› he said sorry for touching her in outhouse and when she came back to their room he already regretted it and is saying sorry for that sorry ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜• can't he be clear, y is he silent every-time after saying sorry, he should have said that he is saying sorry for saying sorry (oh god sugandhii u really made me confused na ab its my turn ๐Ÿ˜‰) i thought he was intelligent iske intelligence is only upto maths i guess   
Bichari Gauri is so tensed and worried but he shouted on her that was rude ๐Ÿ˜ก

๐Ÿ‘Kalpi acha kiya ignore karke he deserves it, stupid I love you bhi kehtha hai aur sorry bhi oh Raghav he is getting so restless has his chatterbox is ignoring them 

that was me when i read kalpi forgot Kamla ๐Ÿ˜† is kalpi's memoryloss something like gajini mai aamir wala she forget for every some time coz she forgot vittal was not there when she wokeup too and then that private number she said she hide it from him then again she forgot it during Terrance scene ๐Ÿ˜›

Raghav is hallucinating kalpi oh he is waiting for her mes and she was about to send but stopped remembering his sorry poor Raghav 

Neel is super cute the way he call kalpi angel and then pakya as angle's dada ๐Ÿ˜† that sounds so cute ๐Ÿ˜ณ this cuty asked kalpi to call Raghav though he didn't like raghav and raghav rude behavior he still cares for him so much ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Uff Raghav speech is very emotional ๐Ÿ˜ญ and this bloody private number finally its prem and now he is in jail but Raghav and vittal ne jo mara usse ๐Ÿ˜† and kamla Finally she kcame to know about paki's truth and slapped him but karma slapped kamla harder by making kalpi forget her 

wonderful update finally ending with RagNa romance๐Ÿ˜ƒ

i'm waiting for next update and epilogue contest seems interesting i would be fun to read how all readers want its ending as of me i don't want this to end at all is its difficult for me to imagine ๐Ÿ˜’
Edited by _Santhi_ - 8 years ago
rani214 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful update
Hmmm  so kalpi ignoring rags n he was trying his best to gain her attention but she  continued her ignoring session as she was deeply hurt by his wrds 
Loved ragna convo...finally he voiced out his fears 
Again kalpi recd mess from pvt no. n she was frightened but thnkgod neel was wit her n called rakshah singhaniya
So my guess was rit it was prem kapoor ...Prem got his deserved punishment ab is memory loss case ko bhi apne deserving jagah pohochade (mental asylum)๐Ÿ˜†
Wow loved how rags n vitthal knocked Prem  out๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
Dis jerk dnt leave his chance to scare kalpi by telling rags wil leave her n hiding sumthing from her
Omg kalpi having partial memory loss n nobody still realized it...lik how she forgot all unwanted people in her life except Sammy
Like how kalpi confessed her feeling abt her marriage n her love for rags wen pakya told ragna to call off der marriage ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Loved ragna moment ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Den again in morning makkhi called n spoiled ragna moment๐Ÿ˜ก
Curious to knw did kalpi really lost her memory or its her plan to reveal truth

S0nalii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@santhi, sahi kaha na mene,kalpi, pakhi ko SWEET GIRL boli toh shayad woh shahdi b karva de raghav se, hehe yup, 1st tym mene kalpi ka majak udaya, bt kya karu m angry on her for that SWEET GIRL word๐Ÿ˜ก

mene kal hi sugu se kaha, journey end muje aur santhi pe bahot effect karega. Hamare scrap read kar๐Ÿ˜ณ

sugu dis sunday is friendship day, want special wala updateโค๏ธ๐Ÿค—
S0nalii thumbnail
sugu cment me dalna bhul gayi
disadvantages-
Housekeeper Singhania๐Ÿคฃ
kalpi was worried for his hand injury while he was more concetrating where she put first aid box
-Maggi- thumbnail

sugu cment me dalna bhul gayi
disadvantages-
Housekeeper Singhania๐Ÿคฃ
kalpi was worried for his hand injury while he was more concetrating where she put first aid box

๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
shoo ๐Ÿ‘
S0nalii thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Santhi_

๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

shoo ๐Ÿ‘

perfect he na santhi dear๐Ÿ˜‰
i think dis is last disadvantages, list completed.
Sugu plz cnfirm if more needed or nt?๐Ÿ˜ฒ
gargdia thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

perfect he na santhi dear๐Ÿ˜‰
i think dis is last disadvantages, list completed.
Sugu plz cnfirm if more needed or nt?๐Ÿ˜ฒ

perfect shona๐Ÿ˜†
Sugu kitne disadvantage hue..pure ho gye ya or chaie๐Ÿ˜ณ
S0nalii thumbnail
Originally posted by: gargdia

perfect shona๐Ÿ˜†
Sugu kitne disadvantage hue..pure ho gye ya or chaie๐Ÿ˜ณ

thank u diyu๐Ÿ˜ณ
sugu ka repy ka waiting on dis disadvantages๐Ÿ˜‰
S0nalii thumbnail
@santhi want help, aur ek disadvantages ge bt naam kya du ni samaj aa rha๐Ÿ˜• help me
raghav hamesha phne todata he n sumtym phne fekne ki baat karna in short phne breaker singhania๐Ÿ˜†, bt dis name is nt perfect name. Kuch soch na