Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Niki1980 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
sugi please let us know when is the next update...as its getting more and more interesting Edited by niknish1980 - 8 years ago
Ragna1302 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Finally muze time mil gaya...
 I I give y my comment. ...plzz check. ..sugii

On page 60 n 62...
...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Chapter 50 was a roller coaster ride
Very emotional and heartbreaking but also very beautiful and excited
Raghav confess his love for Kalpi I. The most unique was lol
Entire chapter was mind blowing. I love it
riaka thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome updates sughandhi . Raghav was sitting by kalpi for the whole month and didn't even change his shirt and he vowed he will only change it after killing the attacker. Ragna moments were awesome. He confessed in mighty singhnia 's wayπŸ˜†.well written chapters. Hate Raghav when in the morning he said he was sorry for touching her that way πŸ˜•...Precap seems interesting. Please update soon 
lolor thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
first sorry for let comment
emotional update...
Raghav cant see kalpi in this state ...he was sitting beside her whole month wearing same shirt on whick kalpis blood reminding him her beloveds accident & he has to teach that B**t** ...who has hurt his kalpi...
kalpi came out her coma & saw raghav in an devdas role...she again confessed her love & in replay mr singhania also confessed but in his unique way ...I hate u for making me fall in love with u...
I love this line... 😳
but in moring he said sorry to kalpi for touching her like that??????? 😑
he was so sacred for any attachment that he hurt kalpi saying sorry knowing it will break her ...hurt her but still he did...
but love ur precap kalpi shud ignore rakshash singhania ...& whats prem role ????
is he behind all this???? waiting for answer & also still waiting to know what Rghav is hiding ????
hope that will not break kalpis trust on her rakshash singhania...
pls pls pls update soon
& lastly miss my godha & ghodi πŸ˜‰
kalbhavs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow sugandhi kya dard bhari kahani likhi hai mardala hum sab ko omg kalpi went to coma n poor heartless monster dominatin husband cudnt c his chatter box annoyin wife being lifeless in front of him 
one month was  hell for him 
only he know wat difficulties he has gone through missed his chatter box alot missed her taunts her funny yet apt for situation names to him 
n wow he wanna feel her so asked to prove her that she was there with 
him really finally they kissed that proved everything the felt for each other the fear of losin one killed them both totally with that kiss it proved how much they need once presence n how much it effects each other 
simply outstanding sugandhi 
hahahaha wat different way of confession her rakshas singhania did  "I HATE YOU FOR MAKING ME FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU..."  
superb one sugandhi 
loved the way the she asked him "I want my Rakshas Singhaniya back.."  
hahah her rakshas singhania made her to shave him n aww he's lovin this moments 
eagerly waitin for wat will happen omg prem wapas hope he wont harm kalpi n try to separate ragna n hope kalpi gets to knw wat who was behind all those n pakhi's truth too 
hi sugandhi my earlier acc got blocked so created this one my earlier acc was kalyanbhavs hope u remember 
love n huggg dear 
bhavana 

vermameenakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow... 
u r awesome..
u describe the scene and emotions soo well...
love u..πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—
pyardil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry for late comment sugii
Super se bhi uper ka update sugii
Omg raghav became bevda/devdas looking kalpi in coma πŸ˜›
Finaly raghav coness his love n I love the style of his confession
Aww he want to feel that she is with him n demand for kiss n they share their first kiss lovly πŸ˜‰
Aww lovly kalpi did raghav shaving n change his shirt also
Omg raghav regret kissing her n told her I didn't do this mistake again
He think she also leav him if he getg attacjhed with hed
God give him some brain so stop thinking any stupied things in hias brain
Update soon sugii
rani214 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Suggi loved d double dhamaka update
Omg kalpi in coma...Jus want to kill d person who has hurt our kalpi so badly n dat makkhi too πŸ˜‘
Rags sitting besides her 24/7 n not letting anyone meet ...God his condition was terrible πŸ˜”
Loved how neel tried to cheer his angel...but dis rakshash singhaniya he treat him so harshly 
Rags n vitthal were not present wen she got conscious ...can und rags  condition but why was vitthal not present😲
Kalpi went to see rags n she was sad to see miserable condition of her dominating husbandπŸ˜”
Felt bad for kalpi wen rags told kalpi he hate her...den he shared all his fear of getting attached n pain of loosing his loved ones ...n finally rakhash singhaniya confessed his love in his own unique style πŸ˜³
Wow ragna shared der first kiss
Washroom scene was awesome n both sleeping in each others arm was lovely πŸ˜³
Stupid rags saying srry for kissing her n for d moment dey shared ...poor girl was shattered wen her rakshash singhaniya told dat ...hope she makes stupid rags realise dat she won't leave her 
Cont soon 

gargdia thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yipee πŸ₯³
tomarrw is sunday...day to meet our RakCh after a whole week...πŸ˜”
Can i expct update frm u sugu darling?😳Edited by gargdia - 8 years ago