Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dragonok thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Heyyy
I was just casually reading the comments...
But u mentioned my name 😳 oh my god... I m feeling so special heheheheheheeh πŸ˜›
Seriously πŸ˜›

I think dat was the best decision of my life till now to join this forum. I met with lot of nice people here .
I made frnds 😊 I thought you write so well and will not even notice me.

Shirt!! I don't want to cry πŸ˜†
Okay... Of all, the chapter was as usual best πŸ‘

Thanks
Love
Smriti
MagicalMadness thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Omg 😲 superb, exciting, mind blowing , fantastic.!!!! When I think u possibly couldn't make this ff smy better as it is already great u make it greater 😲 πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† but that rakshas says I love u and then apologizes and pulls away ...,.. Ek chapad Lagay uske chikni moon par 😑 πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† but he will get to the bottom of who attacked her and then the animal within will Be unleashed ... Man am I glad I m not on receiving end.   Poor kalpi wakes up and instead of her getting care she is giving care ... Tables turn karna is rakshas se seekhe koi ... Needy singhania. Bechaari nurse tho kudh toot ke oothi hai.   But sugi u still Haven't unveiled the deep dark secret of who is blackmailing rags and what he she has on him ... Abh suspense ki rani ka title bhi chahiye? 😑 πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

PS:   When will rags realize attacents are ok and when are the almighty mysterious boxers making an appearance and when are ghoda rags and his ghodi entering the hotness race? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†Edited by sunyy - 8 years ago
SamBricka thumbnail
πŸ‘ superb update sugu.. Update nxt chappy plzz ... Waiting..
abirami_shankar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow
its awesome...
double damaka is really an treat for eid..
love it...
now cant wait for ur next update...
kalpi was right to stop him..
felt bad for kalpi when raghav apologized her...
hearless monter ...
caur thumbnail
Mind blowing update dear πŸ‘πŸ‘
Loved it!

SsaNaZz90 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Heillo darlng
Dis iz sana
Superb n mindlbowng update
Lv d chemistry of rakshas singhania n chatter box
Thx
artiodedra2007 thumbnail
Hi it was awesome update dee ..but ye kya umid ki ek kiran jagiii thi vo bhi   rakshs singhania ne buja diii ye kya kiya tum ne heart less monster 
Niki1980 thumbnail
awesome update...but end mein Rakshas Singhania😑😑...waiting for next update...please don't make us wait...update soon
abxetz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi sughu brilliant πŸ‘ ⭐️ raghav singhania ki unique style πŸ˜‰ finally confession and again atittude πŸ˜† singhania.ragsloves her madly very emotional update 😭
-Maggi- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Santhi_

Ah u update before I leave now I will be able to read it 

I so love this double Dhamaka πŸ˜† Finally Raghav had confessed his feelings for her 

Kalpi was beaten so badly that she went to coma and Raghav had not leave her even for a second πŸ˜­ that was very emotional and that cute little one neel he tried to cheer up kalpi he immitated Raghav too πŸ˜†πŸ˜† poor boy but Raghav how can he even treat that little boy so harshly πŸ˜‘ eh saachii mai Rakshas singhania hai 

He is not there when kalpi woke up and y is even vittal there is he angry on her too  Raghav was there each n every second but when she woke he know that she will be searching for him still he isn't there for her πŸ˜‘

OMG he is still in the same shirt till kalpi got back to her senses  πŸ˜² god this is to much 

Raghav and his ways of proposing her πŸ˜† Wow n they share their 1st kiss  lovely but this stupid had said sorry and he is again scaried so getting emotionally attached to any and kalpi broke down I think she sholud be happy atleast she know he loves her she should only make him to accept it out 

till now she is sad that he didn't love her but now is unhappy that he did accept it this is so not like chatter box who always fights to get what she want even if it is from her The mighty Raghav singhania 

nice update sugandhii I loved it so much πŸ‘

ok i liked this update so much that i came to comment early πŸ˜† though its not long like my purane comments but i loved it completely β€οΈ except Raghav's denial 😑 and making kalpi cry πŸ˜­