Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gargdia thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Res
unres

sugu this update was d most emotinal update in dis story...i was crying,reading it.😭
emotional update...

Raghav's fear n restless was true,thy cn feel each othrs pain...😭

Pakya was so irritatd knwing dt her sis is lost n thy r doing nthng...he didnt even care abt raghav meeting n want his answr abt kalpi's safty frm raghav...was justifd.pakya n kalpi's bond r so gud...😊

Raghav was numb seeing pakya n vittal...n whn sammy found out kalpi,i thought he'l tell thm abt her bt i didnt expct dt kalpi was in worst cnditn..2 hours😭

Who d hell r those who hate kalpi that much...kalpi was beaten so much dt she land in coma😭

raghav cnditn was worst😭
Damm!! One whole mnth,he was in d same shirt to remind himslf dt he had to punish those...

Finaly she woke up,searchng 2 prsn who love hr most...bt they wr nt dr,i undrstnd abt raghav whn u xplain further,but y vittal was nt there??

gauri was rit,whn raghav attchd sm1 he afraid to loose them so much that he himslf distancd thm frm him...😭

kalpi went to meet her angry bird...n whe she opnd bar,get shockd to see raghavs state...raghav's break down was so sensetv...raghav love her more thn anythng in world,may b more thn his fathr too😳

Finaly he confsd but in his own Raghav Singhania's style "i hate u to make me fall in love wid u"
,truely that was too innocnt,cute,sensetv,and bottm of his heart😳

their kiss...their first kiss😳...so romantic😳

their emotinl words evrythng touchd,i was cryng...i undrstnd raghav's situatn in d morning whn he apologiz,he is too afraid to loose kalpi that he cn bear anythng...

Awsm update sugu...u touchd my heart wid dis story swthrt...i hope kalpi undrstnd his insecurites soon.

P.S. I knw this story is going to end,bt how much i want it nvr happn...ths story touchd my heart too much,thank u sugu for giving us this beautiful story n our RakCh.😳Edited by gargdia - 8 years ago
suggii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Sh0Nali

double update pe different cment dena pada toh ek res nt enough na😕

Lol tune to dra dia th 😆😭
Double update hi hoga.. Don't worry.. Or comments kese debe hai wo teri marzi 😛 as ye double dhamka tere lie hi to hai.. 🤗
S0nalii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sugandhii

Lol tune to dra dia th 😆😭
Double update hi hoga.. Don't worry.. Or comments kese debe hai wo teri marzi 😛 as ye double dhamka tere lie hi to hai.. 🤗

hunn?? Daraya?? Sory me to cnfuse thi dats y pucha😔
aww double dhamaka mere liye🤗 *Feeling special*😳
love u sugu dear for dis❤️
SamBricka thumbnail
waiting dear.. Its 18 today
FALAK_SKY thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sugi plz update soon..can't wait more..jaldi update de do...
suggii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Introducing New banner of JOURNEY TO BE TOGETHER 

Banner credits @ switymango.. 🤗

Well m back with double dhamaka.. This double dhamaka solely and entirely dedicated to my P.S. READER @Shonali, tere lie sirf tere lie shona...!!!! N yes it suppose to update on sunday but for huma n falak firstly EID MUBARAK girls.. m updating this today only for you...!! N yes for sunnyy (is baar mene yaad kia ) tumhare lie bhi, Actually lavanya, neha, dimple (teri dhamki kaam aa gaehope u lyk raghav more in this one 😆 ) n swati also n yes @dragnok welcome my new oops sorry my silent reader same goes for bhawna, I read your comment first tym on this story so welcome both of you ... 

Love you all 🤗❤️

Double dhamaka updated 😛
Ragna1302 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awww. ...what a beautiful ..edit sugii. ..I loved this edit. ...
  How make it...plzz tell m😉😆...
  Love u dear. ...🤗...
  Hope all r like this edit. ...
Edited by switymango - 8 years ago
S0nalii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
resh
unres
too much emotional update from start to end, ragna craving, loging and caring is just too much touching.

Sugu seriously m speechless or too much emotional to describe the update, i had tear in my eye while reading whole update

love d way u potrayed pakya's outburst after finding kalpi is missing, he didnt even care dat raghav is having meetin or he is creating chous in RS construction. Love brothery love of pakya for his ltl sister.

Neel's cry, innocence questions and trying his best to wake up his angel was so sensitive.

Gauri, sammy's helpness to see kalpi's lifeless body and more dan it to see living dead body of raghav was so heart breaking.

And at last when kalpi went to bar to find her husband, and his break down is heart pierceing. Its all damn touching scene. The way kalpi handle him, understand his love behind his "I hate you" was so sesitive.

And the moments they share, a understandi, craving and passionate kiss just add charm in all that.

At last when raghav said sorry i wast just hoping kalpi wl stop him, i knw he hurt her so how cn she stop him. Bt kalpi forget that raghav said to her once, he have habbit of pushing away people frn his life, i just hope kalpi wl realise it further n stop him from pushing away her as well. I didnt hate raghav at all sugu(i knw u didnt expect it from me),truely he just love her so much that he think his shadow also may hurt her.
Beautiful update sugu.

Ps. A big thank u sugu for dedicating dis beautiful chappy to me, m glad for dis marvelous chappy dedication.

wish to share a coincidence with u.
Last tym when u said worth to have reader like me, same compliment i recd frm one of ff forum writer two days ago frm ur cmpliment.
N coincidence is u dedicated dis update to me, same writer dedicate her dis week update to me as well two days before. Its realy overwhelming coincidence for me. Thank u so so much dearies for giving me pleasure by ur wonderful writings.
Edited by Sh0Nali - 8 years ago
FALAK_SKY thumbnail
Thank u so much sugi for this lovely double dhamka I read ur note...it's my special update from u for eid...thank u so much for giving this wonderful eidy...thank u...now come to update...well I cried a lot when I image kalpi's lifeless body...raghav's pain...poor neel...but when he said her I hate u..I felt like he.must be confessing his love and he did but in morning you give such a big blast...I felt allahmiyan ye kya ho gaya...rat gai bat gai...oh god he said sorry and left my kalpu sobbing I hate this singhaniya I seriously hate him for this...why doesn't he confess yar...I hate him...kalpi is right he was drunk..he was weak.and she is right..he forgot everything.. I seriously hate him for tisane very much angry on him...now waiting for next he deserve kalpi's ignorance... But once again thank u for this gift...
FALAK_SKY thumbnail
Kuch likhna baki reh gaya so firse comment kar rahi hun...he said he hate everyone who hurt her...he said he even want to kill kammla for hurting her..he hate her tears..and now he make her cry...how could he..sorry for commenting second time but I'm too much angry on u Rakshas singhaniya... I hate u...for hurting my kalpu like this...