Users

Frequent Posters

S0nalii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: gargdia

🤣
even i felt it perfect😆😆😉

lol...tell me site frm where u put these emo.they r in gif format na.

http://www.sherv.net/search.html here u go 😳
S0nalii thumbnail
Originally posted by: gargdia

I'll PM u later...😳...
Abt update tell sugu to do it fast...nw cnt wait 😉

about fast update, its on sugu, i never force her for update soon,
but still, sugu please iss baar cliff hanger he toh thoda jaldi update kar do na

gargdia thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sh0Nali

about fast update, its on sugu, i never force her for update soon,
but still, sugu please iss baar cliff hanger he toh thoda jaldi update kar do na

i'm saying d same dear...n i too cnt force her...she is our swthrt...bt she left us on cliff hanging na, thats y requstng her to nt be too late...😳
n thank u for website shona😳
rani214 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update 
Wth rags how can u do dis...atleast kalpi ko koi hint  or atleast ek reaction deta ...stupid singhaniya😡
Awww neel is so cute ...after der convo n rags words to Kalpi to understand his silence thoda accha feel hua...hmmm our mighty singhaniya needs tim to voice out his feelings😉
As always enjoyed ragna phn convo n den him sneaking at one am n demanding to make her his favorite dish n eating in singhaniya chawl's lawn😃...ragna convo was lovely😳
Omg dis makkhi how dare she hug him n rags allowed her to n more over he went to apologize to dat bit***😡...pata nahi ye mighty singhaniya kya plan kar raha hai
Auto part was awesome...bechara autowala had to bear wrath of  raghav singhaniya n mujhe to bahut bada shock laga wen Kalpi handed over 1000 rs note😛
Lik how Kalpi voice out her worries n was afraid to loose him as her aai n him assuring her was amazing...hope jus Kalpi keep her trust on rags n believe him wen truth is out 
After gauri n Kalpi convo Kalpi got to knw abt rags insecurities n his worries n got idea why he dnt expressed his feelings...
omg Kalpi went alone w/o informing her rakshash singhaniya n was attacked n rags was feeling restless n worried for her safety
Curious to read next part...n suggi pls reveal d truth soon d suspense is killing ...kahi ragna ki marriage fake ya one yr contract marriage to nahi na... m worried now as dat time he was not ready for relationship ...jo bhi ho hope kalpi dnt loose her trust n beleive d evil kapoors who r trying to sep dem 

dragonok thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Please update please...
I m one of ur silent reader 😊 but since i could not resist such torture of not reading more updates of ur story... 😃
I have to land here 😃
I m extremely bad at expressing the emotions
So understand 😆
Plz update 😭
riaka thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sughandhi dear please update 
suggii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hi girls.. its better for me to clarify that m not going to update today or coming week next update will be on either 18th or 19th.. As m out of town for few days.. so there won't be any net connection..
So the next update will be on next weekend... Sorry ðŸ˜›
SamBricka thumbnail
ok sugu waiting... But as u promised u'll give double update... M waiting.. Waiting... Waiting for double dhamaka..
FALAK_SKY thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ok.we.will wait sugi but I also want eid gift on 18 wd.double dhamka...plzz..
S0nalii thumbnail
Originally posted by: sugandhii

Hi girls.. its better for me to clarify that m not going to update today or coming week next update will be on either 18th or 19th.. As m out of town for few days.. so there won't be any net connection..

So the next update will be on next weekend... Sorry 😛

ok sugu dear,we will wait for double dhamaka😛
have happy and enjoyable journey,