Views

Users

Frequent Posters

S0nalii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

unres
Chapter 48
Kalpi ignoring raghav bt it is paining her more than anything else. Finaly she went to balcony n there found him, waiting for her. Ohk loose tie se yaad aya, sugu who tie his tieπŸ˜• he doesnt knw it, kalpi is at chawl

Their hug, rags holding ears, n mis u was all beautiful. Lol..love the way kalpi gave look to bodyguard. Lol..kalpi if he saying sorry then take it naπŸ˜† Kalpi very well knw he didnt eat, bt rags only want her to be with him. What he is hiding? Y he said nobody wait for him? Phne cll? Marriege truth? Everything is suspence, hope he havent did anything which cause kalpi hurt.

loving kalpi's care for raghav❀️Godzill, gorilla, memory loss case..god kalpi n her names🀣 nw what HULK mean?πŸ˜•
is the will manipulated by kapoor's? M cnfuse hereπŸ˜²πŸ˜•
pakya love pallavi. Pakya's cnfession cause kalpi restlesness n she went to meet rags. Oh god..she keep waiting for him n coz of that he bcome volcano what is wrong with raghav. Bt atleast dis situation make them realise their position, kalpi finaly called him raghav n rags cld her Kalpana Raghav Singhaniya. Raghav is having great insecurity in him, bt dnt knw what suspence is there.

Pakhi😑arghhh..hw dare she? Whoa..rags wanted to hit her😲 and then coz of her they faught. Bt their fight bring kalpana's cnfession. Hurrey...finaly she confess

update soon, wish to knw rags reaction n remember sugu if he denied nah, then tu aur tera raghav gaya kam se😑😈

PS:First mera tamatar wapas kar😭
i knw its too long cment, sorry for that, bt i make it colorful atleast it wl nt irritate u.
Add another disadvantagesSuspensive SinghaniaπŸ˜‰
Demande mahaupdate dat too early, pretty please😳
Last, sorry if i bore u or annoyed uπŸ˜’
S0nalii thumbnail
hush finally done
TS ke comment ka reply kar Love by chance ka πŸ˜’
Second TS ka reply late, m tired itne bade bade comment ne jaan nikal di
n mera tamatar wapas kar, isase pehele ke me khud tamatar ban jau 😈
Ragna1302 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Sugii. ..
 Unress on page 36...
gargdia thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb update sugu...finaly she confsd.,😳
will giv long cmnt later...sry for that i wil hv 2 read it again...and that needs alone tym bcz i hv doubt on myslf and RakCh too
πŸ˜‰

@shona- oh my shona dear 😲, whn i was going through cmnts,first i thought what is this,sugu ki jgh shonali story likh ri h...i was hpy so many chapter at once...n when i read them carefuly...then tadaa...omg i was like 🀣
shona u r shoo sweet Girly...πŸ˜†.
S0nalii thumbnail
Originally posted by: gargdia

Superb update sugu...finaly she confsd.,😳
will giv long cmnt later...sry for that i wil hv 2 read it again...and that needs alone tym bcz i hv doubt on myslf and RakCh too
πŸ˜‰

@shona- oh my shona dear 😲, whn i was going through cmnts,first i thought what is this,sugu ki jgh shonali story likh ri h...i was hpy so many chapter at once...n when i read them carefuly...then tadaa...omg i was like 🀣
shona u r shoo sweet Girly...πŸ˜†.

lol lol..ahh me n story..ppl wl kill me..bt yar i was on exm break so all cment at a time. N i cnt stop myself once i start writing cmentπŸ˜†. Bt luk i demanded another double dhamaka, for all of us, sugu cnt deny it nwπŸ˜‰ n dat too erly *evil me* lol.

Thank u dearyπŸ€—
gargdia thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@shona- yes dear,after long cmnt ...no no vry vry long cmnt u deservd double dhamaka...

Nw sugu u hv 2 do this that too soon. πŸ˜‰ please pls pls swthrt update...
suggii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
To Shona, (My darling PS reader..)

Apology Accepted with a big big big bear hug shona...πŸ€—πŸ€— these comments were worth to wait... no doubt... though I agree sometimes you n santhi behave lyk annoying readers lyk my rakshas singhaniya annoying wife.. but asar to kalpi ka hi hai naπŸ˜†
And yes you r the one jisne meri bholi bhali reader santhi ko bigada hai spamming queenπŸ˜‰

Thank you so much for spending hours writing this wonderful comment or should I say COMMENTS πŸ˜† I would be too ashamed of myself if m not going to reply on this comment... Seriously girl you know how to make me smile... through out reading your comments I've lyk a big smile on face or say biggest one n the biggest LOL were I was in office..πŸ˜† n those stupid collegues wer thinking that I got msg from someone special πŸ˜• this what your comments do girlyπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Great effect i must say πŸ˜‰

Coming to your comment 

Part 45 
Pehle to I was lyk isne itne tym se comment nae kia😑 n then slowly slowly reading ur comment n taking my own tym my anger *fake* blow awayπŸ˜†
Thank u.. Halluciation me kiss deti to wo jb actual kiss hota to uska maza nae reh jata na.. RakCh hai yr halluciation mein bhi ldaaeen hi krengeπŸ˜†πŸ˜† aww glad raghav's halloween Party makes u laugh girly...
LOL wenever u talks about Rakshas singhaniya in positive way it made me always feel out of the world as you know na my EVERY RAGHAV and your relation with them *ANger, Hate*πŸ˜†
Acha lgta hai Tareef krte raha kr tu mere Raghav ki...πŸ˜†

Part 46
Firstly thank you so much for commenting separately.. you're the only one I guessπŸ˜† πŸ€— umm n about kalpi yup she pretended that she believed that doctor... Smart kalpi you see😎 
yr again RakCh hai naam bhi ldaaku typ lgta hai to ldaaee to dono k khoon mein hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Part 47
Rehne de na ache lgte hai fight krte hue.. n jb baad mein wo touchy touchy moments genuine lgte hai... hmm tu to un log ko lgaaee bhi naee krne deti bappa... Kya kru m tera shona.. 
πŸ˜† haan he bend down to take blessings... IMAGINE he the Mighty Raghav Singhaniya BEND DOWN in front of his father in law πŸ˜²πŸ˜² bcz of his wife uhu annoying wifeπŸ˜‰
Ceiling Self Talk πŸ€£πŸ€£ too gud πŸ‘πŸ‘ 
And about Terrace Scene the way u wrote you love it I was lyk..

Glad you loved that particular scene,,... hmm you've very strong doubt on PREM no... Chal lets see what holds in further updates qki batane to wali hu naee mainπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Part 48

🀣🀣 Well to be very frank I was lyk this wen you ask k who tied his tie πŸ€£πŸ€£ Ok Honestly that was blooper.. still will add a scene to covering up that... but Bht dhyaan se pdhti hai meri updates πŸ˜³ hmm About your questions what he's hiding, n does he hurt kalpi... well you'll get to in further updates but for the time being be ready for RakCH ROMANCE☺️☺️ 
huh..??? Well hulk 

Well He's HULK SonaliπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Actually she called their boss to godzilla or gorilla's ka boss to Hulk hi hua naπŸ˜‰ 
Yup She Confessed πŸ˜³πŸ˜› n I know I know If he denied to tu or santhi mere raghav ki dhajiyaan udaane mein koi kasar naee chodogeπŸ˜†πŸ˜† so chill for the tym being no heartbreks ab iska matlab pta lgaao to jaane πŸ˜›

Done... THANK You Very MUCH for Spending hours writing such a beutiful comments... I truely love it... N I tries my Best to make you feel the same the way I felt wen I read those comments... Not at all boring.. I felt Special trust me very special to have a reader lyk you my P.S. Reader.. πŸ€—

Thanks a ton..😳
Luv you so mch shona...πŸ€—
Big hugs.. Mwaah β€οΈβ€οΈ

A P.S. for my PS reader well not this one but yes will give you double dhamaka in Part 50 & 51 as 49 Part is still m writing so I can update by tomorrow,... And yes tujhe or santhi ko kese emoticons mil jaate hai mujhe tum dono ne site naee btaee... πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

-Maggi- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
😲 Hum annoying readers hai πŸ˜­ dekh na shoo  anyway u said we r like kalpi so chalta hai πŸ˜†

Shoo is saying I started behaving like kalpi of JTBT when I asked questions to vidya on her story πŸ˜›

Yes  u guessed it right hum donno Raghav ke watt lagadenge if he refuse or even try to tease her saying no he can include us as bodyguards for kalpi we won't let anything happen to her πŸ˜‰
I wonder what name she will give for me n shoo πŸ˜³
suggii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: _Santhi_

😲 Hum annoying readers hai πŸ˜­ dekh na shoo  anyway u said we r like kalpi so chalta hai πŸ˜†

Shoo is saying I started behaving like kalpi of JTBT when I asked questions to vidya on her story πŸ˜›

Yes  u guessed it right hum donno Raghav ke watt lagadenge if he refuse or even try to tease her saying no he can include us as bodyguards for kalpi we won't let anything happen to her πŸ˜‰
I wonder what name she will give for me n shoo πŸ˜³

hmm for that u need to wait for the epilogue... that what name she gave u n shona πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
-Maggi- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sugandhii

hmm for that u need to wait for the epilogue... that what name she gave u n shona πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

epilogue πŸ˜ƒ 1 more interview of kalpi πŸ˜† but abhi tho bohath din bake hai look at my puppy faceπŸ˜’