Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Maggi- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: sugandhii

@santhi... ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก ata maajhi satak li.. ๐Ÿ˜ก KS Wala raghav bura naee tha... ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก m tumse bhi gussa hu... M sbse gussa hu ๐Ÿ˜ก

๐Ÿคฃ i know ur reaction ๐Ÿ˜› aisa hee hoga 
likein shonali ko samjana thana ke eh Raghav acha hai iss liye example diya ๐Ÿ˜›
don't be gussa on me ๐Ÿ˜’
-Maggi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sh0Nali

haww..jitna late mera tamatar utna late JTBT ka cment

sugu tera raghav hamesha mere kalpi ko rulata he dats y muje pasand ni ata
santhi warning yaad rakh, ๐Ÿ˜”

shoo ab jayada gussa math dilana yar ๐Ÿ˜†

Raghav aur acha bajaega tho tumhe disadvantages dondh na mushkil jo jaye ga ๐Ÿ˜†
S0nalii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Santhi_

shoo ab jayada gussa math dilana yar ๐Ÿ˜†

Raghav aur acha bajaega tho tumhe disadvantages dondh na mushkil jo jaye ga ๐Ÿ˜†

arey han ye toh me sochi hi ni
S0nalii thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Santhi_

๐Ÿคฃ i know ur reaction ๐Ÿ˜› aisa hee hoga

likein shonali ko samjana thana ke eh Raghav acha hai iss liye example diya ๐Ÿ˜›
don't be gussa on me ๐Ÿ˜’

sugu, santhi ne just example diya, aur b manti he last me KS ka raghav acha bn gaya,๐Ÿ˜ณhe na santhi๐Ÿ˜‰
S0nalii thumbnail
sory double repy gayaEdited by Sh0Nali - 8 years ago
-Maggi- thumbnail

sugu, santhi ne just example diya, aur b manti he last me KS ka raghav acha bn gaya,๐Ÿ˜ณhe na santhi๐Ÿ˜‰

yes ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
vermameenakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜Šfinally confessed
waiting to see raghav's reaction...
lovely...
๐Ÿ˜›
S0nalii thumbnail

here my res for all remaining chapter
sugu b ready for one more long cment frm me and demanded mahaupdate, m lalchi u knw na๐Ÿ˜›

Mera cment, on last 4 parts.
Warning, take ur own time to read it, it is going to be too long.๐Ÿ˜‰
first sorry for late commenter

Chapter 45 n
superb start, first i thought rakshash singhania is realy helpi her๐Ÿ˜† Bt kalpi is hallucinating him everywhere n dats y it hapnd. Poor gauri didnt understand her DIL is completely loss herself in her raghav singhania. What is sugu...at least hallucination me toh kiss de deti bt ni kalpi ko to disadvantages mila aise moment me bhi

and here cme tornando..umm..i mean real raghav singhania. Thanks to sammy who came on time..errr..nt actualy on tym...bt wrong tym, bt atleast kalpi save frm raghav's angry mode.๐Ÿ˜† Poor ragna was in awkward position when sammy n gauri came... bt kalpi..hushh..ye ladki thought rags n sammy is going for dinner and lastly raghav is going with other girl..unbelivable kalpi
"Halloween Party..."๐Ÿคฃ seriously, bt m sure after seeing their arguments they will me most welcum guest in that party..oh i mean "Halloween Party..."

kalpi is still self contious abt her scars, bt thanks to raghav who was there to tell his chatter box how perfect n beautiful she is๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜Š

and finaly they reach their SIMPLE DINNER DATE venue.๐Ÿคฃ rags book whole restaurant for it, and kalpi was thinking he is taking sum cheap hotel. Oh common kalpana, how cn u think dis abt ur I, Me n Myself.๐Ÿ˜† Wow raghav order whole maharashtrian food for his chatter box, n even eat vadapav as well. Ragna dance was just fab, i imagine all this

he puchase rings for her about 1crore 80lacs rs๐Ÿ˜ฒ and kalpi is just arguing abt discount๐Ÿคฃ
they meet to neel and their kalpi cme to knw abt ragna is having one mnth anniversary. Neel was angel for them๐Ÿ˜Š

kalpi had another attack..oh god they wanted to throw acid on her..who the hell wanted dis..i thinks its prem.๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜กjerk he is๐Ÿ˜กoh no, raghav is blaming himself for kalpi's pain bt kalpi make him understand she feel safe only with him. And share anniversary news, what amazing scene that was๐Ÿ˜ณ

S0nalii thumbnail
resh
unres
Chapter 46
start was painful, raghav's restless, fear n guilt was so painful to read. He is still cursing himself for nt protecting kalpi, n coz of that he appoint gaurds for kalpi. While kalpi is fuming in all dis. Bt rags made her understand n she agree for it, except Roy๐Ÿ˜†

Kalpi plan sumthing against pakhi n took pakya's help in that. She very well undstand pakhi is nt alone in all this and here statrt her mission to find truth. Waah kalpi ne toh Roy ko b apne side kar liya n went to hospital. That doc was lying still kalpi believe him๐Ÿ˜ฒ may be she is pretending to believe

kalpi's slipped of coz deep hurt to raghav, bt finaly kalpi manage to pacify him with giving another shock/hurt. Her decision to leave singhania house is realy heart breaking news for rags, bt sumwhere he too understand her, her feelings and gave her permission for only 7 days.๐Ÿ˜Š

lol..they argue with all litle things..bappa handle them๐Ÿ˜† who is going to tell mom and another argument. Seriously they both are unbelievable. Just hope her leaving decision will solve issues

PS.i have given different cment for both update as per ur demand Edited by Sh0Nali - 8 years ago
S0nalii thumbnail
res
unres
Chapter 47
oh god..nw argument frm how much clothes kalpi carrying bass b karo tum dono

love the way kalpi taking leave frm singhania house๐Ÿ˜Š they reach to chawl while rags is still having fear to leave her, bt kalpi assure him. Waah neel is going to live with kalpi as bodyguard๐Ÿ˜†Raghav is realy crazy.๐Ÿ˜†. Raghav singhania bend to take blessing frm Vitthal, he is actualy changing for better. And he left. Leaving kalpi with her ceiling self talk i mean bappa's self talk.

And here cme terrace scene, i just love it suguโค๏ธ The way rags hold her in frnt of neighbour, his childish cmplaint about neel having her attention, kalpi ensuring her position in his life and lastly he can hear her heart also, just fab. When he is leaving kalpi order him abt lunch just amazing.

kalpi was hurt by rags msg n she decide to ignre him. And here cme another hurt/annoyance Pakhi. She is realy curse, she purposely hurting kalpi bt love d way kalpi ans her, its amazing๐Ÿ˜Ž So the fire truth cme out. Kalpi is ryt pakhi is nt did it alone, bt she must knw abt dis fire plan. She is also involve in dis defintely. It must be prem

Edited by Sh0Nali - 8 years ago