Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MagicalMadness thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Omg 😲 this Pakhi needs to be beat up!!!!! So who's doing this blackmailing to rags and why is rags scared is that will Pakiya showed kalpi real? And kalpi why does she want to stay at chawl not like Kamla cares. Can't kalpi Just kick Kamla in her big fat behind and go to her rakshas but loving singhania? Waiting eager for next part. By the way when r u restarting Wolfpack part 2. I m waiting for that πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
PEARLPOO thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Finally she confessed yipppeee...
Kalpi  n her naming session funny...
Superb part..
redpetal thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow Sugi, such a wonderful update πŸ‘.At last Kalpi has told him those 3 magical words😊. Raghav is so sweet to wait for kalpi till late night and asking her to come with him. Now it will be really an enjoyable experience to see Raghav's reaction to it. By the way what about this liar mistry?  Who is calling kalpi now? Thanks for the long update.
swara2504 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful update sugi
Finally kalpi confessed her love
Update soon
riaka thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lovely update dear. Kalpi ignored his calls and texts. Poor Raghav wants to c his wife.After office he is waiting near chawl god knows for how long he was standing there πŸ˜†. Did gaury have something to do with Raghav 's sadness as he said she won't be waiting for him. Who is calling them? ? Same or two different people? ?Pakya showed her will which is fake according to him. Lost memory case is just a πŸ˜‘😑B...
Finally she confessed πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›πŸ˜³. Awesome awesome and awesome update. Waiting for mighty singhnia ' s reaction. Please update soon 

Niki1980 thumbnail
super update
Finally Kalpi confessed...waiting for Raghav Singhania's reaction
please update soon
priya_remix thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Awww finally Kalpi confessed!!!!! So now who is this mystery man!!!???? Who knows the truth? And why is Raghav so worried about the truth? Does he think Kalpi does not know about the clauses? 
rachufan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Please sweetie my darling give us a n update i m dying to read please
😭
Dimple_0510 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wow... Darling amazing update yaar..πŸ‘
Much awaited chappy..πŸ˜›
Ohooo... Who is that mystery guy? Threatening both kalpi and raghav? Is it prem?πŸ˜•
Raghav fired the receptionist?πŸ˜• Very angry..
But, what happens to his anger when klapi didnt answer his 70+ missed calls?πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Well, u raghav keep asking whether she trust him or not?
And im sure u r going to throw a bomb regarding the truth about the marriage!! I knew itπŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
And finally chatter box confess her love to rakshas@ bulldozer@ whatever name she gave himπŸ˜†πŸ˜³
And u know what babe? It was absolutely a wrong place to end the chappy!!!😑
I wanna know raghav's reaction... So, im DEMANDING U, no requestπŸ˜† to upate next chappy soon... 
Before i crack my head out of curiosity...

...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Superb update
Omg!!! Kalpi didn't answer Raghav 78 missed call and 51 text messages lol
Aww Kalpi can't sleep. I like how she went outside and found her everything waiting patiently for her
Raghav apologizing and Kalpi running into his arms was wonderful
Kalpi ordering Raghav not to go to office early and have a big healthy breakfast was so sweet
My gosh! Someone is threatening Kalpi with weird phone call and messages
I hope she tell Raghav soon
Kalpi going to see Raghav at his office and waiting for him was nice but it cause the poor receptionist her job. RagNa just hugging each other in Raghav office was awesome. Where did that fake memory loss come from??? And how dare she push Kalpi away from Raghav
Raghav repeatedly asking Kalpi to not leave him was emotional. I can't wait to know the real reason for RagNa marriage...
Kalpi confessing her love for Raghav is amazing
Fabulous update