Where r u? Update update update update
laavanya4u thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Sugi get well soon and come soon with a bang
laavanya4u thumbnail
Sugi Sugii sugiii and my cute sugandhiii ur rakchAs is desperately waiting for u!!
suggii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thank u so much for all the lyks and comments.. @santhi: missing u too n shona badly girly πŸ€— n comment late but that's OK always lyk ur comments πŸ˜› on for long commenters starts from lavanya, sunny, riaka, swati, rachufan, Natasha, Rani, santhi, pyardil, ayesha, huma, lolor dimple.. gawwd girls big big thank u with a big bear hug πŸ€— n one liners thank u too lykng the update n commenting on it as well.. πŸ˜³πŸ˜›
Hush next chappy... 

Part 48 I Love you Raghav Singhaniya 

Singhaniya Chawl 
She keeps on turning n tossing on her single bed.. there r n nmbr of things running in her mind.. first the way memory loss case pushed her wen she left the chawl, n that look in her eyes were something different... second 'her dada' as if he's hiding something from her.. n third n Last her Almighty Raghav Singhaniya... yes she's not talking to him do way he react wen she asked how's his lunch.. his words did hurt her.. no since wen he's trying to contact her still even after his 78 missed calls 51 text she didn't  replied.. even those godzilla's and gorilla's come to her that he wants to talk but wen she snapped at them, they left.. n now she's missing her mattress Singhaniya.. she looked around n everyone was sleeping peacefully n her sleep... happily ruined by Rakshas Singhaniya...!!! She sighed, got up slowly n steadily making sure nobody disturb by her footsteps she make her way towards d balcony...
The moment she keep her hands on d railing, her eyes stuck on d moon.. remembering all the moments she wrong they spent together, how she fell for him, but still this feeling was different.. Loving Almighty Raghav Singhaniya with all her heart was something she never thought.. but she frowns as she knows she can't expect d same feeling from him.. he never love her d way she loves him... she closes her eyes "I Love you Raghav Singhaniya.." and she felt it.. HIS GAZE on her.. And there HE Was...!!!
Leaned by his car, folding his arms looking at her.. his suit was the only proof he came here directly from the office.. his coat was hanging by d door, top two buttons of his shirt was undone, with loose tie... he was looking at her 'you don't have to do this.. this lunch n everything..' remembering his words tears starts forming in her eyes but she froze the moment he raises both his hands to his ears, she took a step back 'I'm sorry' he mouthed, with d great shock n that feeling she missed a whole day by not talking to him she runs towards him while he smile softly still looking at her apologetically... the moment she reached in front of each other, they hugged each other  as tightly as they can he literally pulls her up, off the floor.. it's been hours since they talked.. "I Missed you.." they both muttered at d same tym.. "Hands Up" she loosen her grip on him but his grip still intact she looks off his shoulder her so called bodyguards were their... she gave them one of her deadly stare to make them understand it's her husband.. their boss The Mighty Raghav Singhaniya n with a nod they left... 

They both sat on the stairs, with their fingers intertwined, her head was on his shoulder their was a complete silence.. but it wasn't awkward.. it was lyk they r enjoying being with each other as they fights a lot, talks a lot, but this tym they want to understands each other silence.. "say something chatter box.." he finally said after a long pause.. she sighed "I'm sorry.. I overreacted.." he frowns "I know I don't have to do this, I promise I...
"I'm sorry.." he interjected causing her to look at him with a frown "I wasn't thinking straight, it's just a meeting went not too well.. n I... he stops "you've every right on me kalpi.." he turns to face her "I'm so... 
Wait... she almost shouted "The Rakshas Singhaniya is saying sorry.." "M I dreaming.." she asked causing him to roll his eyes.. "kalpana.." he prompt she smiles n keep her head on his chest.. after a moment or two she frown "you had ur dinner na Raghav Singhaniya..?? She asked as if she knows the answer n wen she didn't  get any answer she looks up at him "You hadn't ur dinner raghav Singhaniya..???" He shook his head "Lets go home.." he got up n felt a tug in his hand he looks back she was intact at her place "you know.. I can't.. what u want to prove Raghav Singhaniya" he clenched his jaws "it's only a day kalpi.. n u r here with me at 2am.. what u want to prove..?? He asked in same mocking tone.. she lowered her eyes, he hold her shoulders make her stand "this distance doesn't giving u any solution.. we both need each other at this tym.. n you know that.. stop it now kalpi.. we r going home.." he hold her hand n pulls her still she didn't move "kalpi.." he huffed... she cupped his face "you need to go.. maa must be waiting for you.. Maa.. 
"She wouldn't..." he finally said b4 shooking her head "Nobody waits, I push everyone away..." she frown as where this is heading "what happen..?? What happen in office...?? She asked frantically.. he shook his head "you trust me right..?? he asked while lowering his eyes She looked at him trying to read what he said n he quietly waited for her answer "I should go..." with that he turns to leave with his each step he remember that phone call he received 
*I will tell her the real secret of this marriage.. your wife will soon leave you.. I will show her your real face*
"I trust you Raghav Singhaniya.." he stopped at his track with her calm yet confident voice in turns to face her "you sure right..." she frowns at his question still try to make him understand first about his query she took a step towards him cupping his face in her palm "there's nothing to be sure.. I trust you with everything I have Raghav Singhaniya.. Everything..." she whispered while giving him a long lingering kiss on his cheek, he close his eyes 
"Mind telling me what's wrong..?? She asked after a long silence.. he shook his head "its late I should go.." she sighed "Adamant Singhaniya" he smiles turned to leave b4 kissing her on her forehead "Drive safe Raghav Singhaniya.." he smiles n look at her "n make sure u go late for ur office tomorrow it's already 4 in you need to sleep for sometym.. n yes knowing u well I know you would not eat anything at this tym.. so will tell ramu kaka to give u healthy breakfast along with ur black bitter coffee n burnt toast.." she finished with serious expression he smiled.. "If u care so much.. then y don't u come with me.." she looks at him confusingly something was wrong it was taunt but it's actually as if he asking mockingly "Drive safe raghav Singhaniya.."he nods n about to enter in car "Wait.." she shouted again "now what kalpi.." she pursed her lips "umm i think u should go with gorilla 4 n Godzilla 3.."
R: Godzilla what..?? 
Wait... she pulls out his phone from his pocket "what.. "Shh.." 
"Sir.." 
"Sir nahi ma'am.." "I want Godzilla 3 n gorilla 4 to accompany my husband.. I want them to drop him home.." she ordered someone over HIS phone while he still looking at her with a deep frown wen 
"Sir..." he turns to look 2 bodyguards are waited for him, he looks at kalpi n remember the name she given them Godzilla n gorilla.. he smiles while biting his lower lip b4 shooking his head "you n your names kalpana.. Unbelievable.." she smiles "And u r impossible u thinks u can drive a car without a driver at this tym.." he sighed "fyn.. but who did u call..? He asked "HULK.." was her instant reply causing both d guards chuckled.. while raghav looks at her amusingly.. 

Dominating Husband 
Reached safely.. with those godzilla's n gorilla's anything else ma'am..??
She smiled 
Annoying wife 
Sleep now.. n don't u dare to go office early morning.. I'll call Sammy sir.. but sleep well Raghav Singhaniya.. gud nyt..)
Kalpi was happy that finally she sleeps peacefully now wen her phone buzzed private number flash she frowns as it's 5 am n who's calling her at this tym with a gulp she Pick it up "hello..?? She whispered n waited for reply but there was no reply but something that she tells  someone was breathing over the phone.. loud n sharp intake of breathes.. she hang up, closed her eyes immediately wen her Ph vibrate 
Private Number 
Scared..??? Only by my breathes... long way to go kalpana raghav Singhaniya m going to make you insane n ur husband will going to leave you... Liar husband and mad wife.. what a combination..

Morning.. 
Kalpi was still thinking about the phone call, text she received last night.. "LIAR HUSBAND..?? What he meant by that..?? LIAR.. she pursed her lips as why everything is so messed up all of sudden I'm happy with my lyf, with my husband n then again all this...?? She looks up "Bappa.. pls protect him bappa..." she looks at her phone read the msg she received 2 hours b4 it sought of rhyme
Private Number 
Trust & Care you two are together  but what will happen wen l.. urrgh no ur monster will break this relation.. bcz Liars Liars everywhere, whom u trust u you don't have fair... once his truth will comes you'll be the one who goes out...!! Kalpi gulps thinking about each word.. trying to solve the puzzle "kalpu.." she turns to find pakya holding bundle of papers in his hand.. she frown "what's this Dada..?? 
P: "this is the will, will of vikram Singhaniya.. come with me" 
They both were at d terrace she looks at him confusingly wen he started "According to this will, you're the owner of KS constructions.. wife of raghav Singhaniya.." she frown "Dada, I don't follow.. this is something which everybody knows.." 
P: but you don't know about the conditions 
K: Conditions..??
Pakya nods..
1. If u n raghav divorce each other then this company directly goes to d charity fund..
2. If in any way u both are separated in a year, Raghav's entire wealth directly goes to charity.. 
3. (Unnatural clause..) if either one of you died, or may be mentally unstable whatever the reason company will remain with Singhaniya's n vice versa 
4. In one whole year of your marriage things didn't  work out raghav have full
Authority to leave you and marry again if he wants too... 
And there tear fell from her eyes, things are still not clear, but how could Mr. Singhaniya thought this... I married his son, Bcz of his promise, but now I love him.. I will never leave him so 'but does he love you back..??' Her inner voice questioned 'Does he thinks the same about you' 'Was paakhi right about him..?? She came out of her thoughts wen pakya wipe her tears "you never listen the whole thing kalpi.." she lowered her eyes "I got this copy of will from kapoor house.. n each conditions states that this WILL IS FAKE.. conclusion is  kapoor's are involved.." there was a long silence wen "how u get this will Dada..?? Kalpi finally asked, pakya tensed up "I-I.. 
K: Dada..?? M observing u since yesterday.. you tensed up wenever your phone rang what is going on..??
"Pallavi..." Pakya finally spoke, causing kalpi to look at him with a raised brow "She created this will.. she worked for kapoor's..
"In legal department.. I know wen I worked with them she was the one who was taking care of all their legal affairs.." kalpi interjected pakya nods "Now she wants to rectify her mistakes.. Bcz at that tym she wasn't aware about kapoor's plan but after this will she's sure something wrong is going to happen.."
Kalpi shook her head "I don't understand Dada, how do u know her, y she give this will to you.. y she cheat kapoor's..?? I...
P: Bcz I loved her.." kalpi widen her eyes "she played with my feelings, but what happened at your wedding day.. she tried to connect with me but I ignored yesterday she handed me this will n now I understand each n everything.." 
Silence 
"Y she did this to you Dada..?? She asked confusingly "they were either going to harm me or raghav  Singhaniya what's ur role in all this.. what u did..???
P sighed "Bcz I was the only one who knew each n every plan of urs since start wen nobody knows where we're you.." he said sadly, kalpi taken her steps back 'It happens Bcz of me..'  

"Ma'am we're here..." kalpi thoughts disturbs by one of her guard.. she nods n looked up at singhaniya construction 'there's no way she's going to tell him about the phone calls or text she was receiving since yesterday still she wanted to be in his arms, she wanted him to hold her, everyone was suffering Bcz of her.. she wants him.. she needs him today...  

Singhaniya Constructions...
"Good Afternoon ma'am.." Receptionist greet her with a big smile on her face.. she smile back Smalley nd b4 she asked "Sir is in the meeting ma'am give me 2 minutes I'll..
No.. kalpi interjecting "that's fyn I'll wait.."
She looks tensed "r up sure ma'am..?? Sir's with foreign developers so it might take some tym.."
K smiles "that's y m saying its OK.. I'll wait.. she nods with a smile 
Kalpi is still in d waiting lounge it's been an hour he's in d meeting on other hand she was thinking about the msgs she received how she's going to tell him what's going on, on it's clear that kapoor's are involved but how she's going to prove that 'palavi' yes firstly m going to meet her, to know the truth about the will n most importantly my Dada is involved in all these.. how can someone react so heartless.. she played with his feelings n now y she's helping him... "you're Fired.." Raghav's loud voice broke her chain of thoughts she looks at him his eyes were on d receptionist "she's my wife.." he gritted out, while receptionist lowered her eyes whispered her apologies to him.. she frown n look around everyone was looking at her while Sammy shooking his head mouthed something which she didn't catch it.. with a deep long breath she took steps towards them "what's wrong.?" She finally asked, raghav glares at her Clenched his jaws "how long u r waiting here..?? He asked with gritted teeth. kalpi looks at the receptionist b4 looking back at raghav, she gulps "I told her that I'm going to wai..wait..."
"How long kalpi.." she knows he didn't listen, she lowered her eyes "not long enoug... "How long kalpana.." he shouted "an hour" was her instant reply, he clenched his fist "you're fired.." his voice was clear n loud but his eyes fixed only on his wife.. Receptionist were whispering her apologies while their eyes were not leaving each other "Don't do this.." she mouthed while her eyes tear up y her Rakshas Singhaniya behaving so weirdly since yesterday what changed in this one day.. just staying apart do this to him.. he's real..or the one with whom she spent a whole month was that real.. she looks over his shoulder those people weren't looking lyk foreign developers.. she frown n look back at him with questioning eyes "sir," "I said u are fire pack ur stuff and leave.. And this is my wife.. KALPANA RAGHAV SINGHANIYA, busy or not nobody dares to stop her to meet me.." "sir I.." "I said LEAVE" kalpi flinch at his tone, lowering her eyes she took her step back "I'm sorry.." whispering to the receptionist she turns to leave only stopped by his tight grip on her wrist "don't.." he said softly she looks around everyone was watching them.. she nods slowly in make her way towards his chamber...!!! 

She stopped d moment she entered in his chamber, there were papers in his desk, on the floor.. her reaction changes wen she find his phone resting on d floor in form of million of small pieces... she knows wen he did something lyk that wen he didn't answers, wen he's disturbs, she needs to apologise.. may be that was d right tym to enter may be that was the tym they both needed each other n she decided to wait.. she closed her eyes n took a step back only bumped with flat  hard chest.. she didn't turn to look who he was... he was observing her, his arms snacked around her waist she too leaned back want him to hold her.. while he rested his chin on her shoulder... they stood lyk this... just wanted to know what's wrong.. thy can listen each other heartbeats.. her phone again vibrates fear start taking over her... he sense her body tensed up "kalpi..?? He questioned in a whisper causing her to turn an hide her face in his chest his grip tighten on her waist "kalpi..?? She clutched his shirt.. "kalpi..?? He cupped her face "what's wrong..?? She gulps looks at his face rectangularly.. he frowns n b4 he asked "I'm scared Raghav.." His expression changes small smile form on his face.. she frowns "you're smiling..?? He just read her face "what did u said..?? He asked with a small smile, she looked at him angrily "whatever I said that's not something which makes you smile raghav Singhaniya..." he shot his brow "Really kalpana Raghav Singhaniya.." he asked seriously causing her smile this is the first tym he address her as... she lowered her eyes "what did u said..?? She asked in a whisper... he hold her waist b4 meeting her eyes "you asked me y I never address you as Kalpana Raghav Singhaniya...?? She nods slowly too nervous Bcz of the proximity "Bcz you never address me by name.." he answers softly, they share an eye look b4 she lowered her eyes "now tell me what's wrong.." he said taking a step back n asked in a complete business tone.. she rolls her eyes 'mood swing singhaniya' he knows very well how to lighten do situation.. she sighed n folded her arms "whats wrong..?? She asked "me asking d same question..." he snapped she smiled "your problem is slight big than mine as m not the one who just fired his employee with no fault.. what's wrong with you..?? 
What's wrong with you kalpana...?? He snapped "mind telling me what was u thinking while waiting for me past an hour.." 
K: you were busy.. I don't want to disturb you Bcz I came here without informing you... she snapped 
Silence 
R: great.. just great my own wife needs my appointment.. 
K: that's not what I meant..
R: then pls elaborate what u meant by that... she lowered her eyes.. that will fills stupid thoughts in her mind which she can't even explain.. 
R; I'm waiting kalpana..
K: it just that I was disturbed.. I just wanted to meet you.. I'm scared raghav Singhaniya.. I'm scared... he pulls her in his arms "what's wrong kalpi..?? I.. 
K; Quite raghav Singhaniya.. pls just hold me quietly... he sighed tighten his grip while she buried her face in his chest 'raghav was too still thinking about the calls he got from yesterday, he just don't want to disturb her with this.. he can't say the truth.. what if she leave him.. she trust him.. still truth nobody knows.. I can't loose her "do you trust me kalpi..?? He asked again she looks up with a frown n before she answers he shook his head 'it's just nothing I know you do..' "what's wrong raghav Singhaniya... you look lost.." he nods "we never you want me I'll be always there kalpi.. I don't want my wife waits for me.. YOU wait for me.. I said this since the day I got to know you that 'you're my first priority n always will..' trust me I never hurt you..." she frowns "I know.. you were in d meeting n I...
"DO HELL WITH THE MEETING.." he shouts make her flinch he close his eyes to calm himself down he just wanted to rip that bastad who knows do truth of this marriage... kalpi keep her hand in his heart, he took a deep breath rested his forehead on her "I can't loose you kalpi.. you're my wife.. you've every right on me I can't loose you.. pls truth me I will do everything right.. pls.." kalpi gulps she never saw her Rakshas Singhaniya helpless.. she smiles "you know what raghav Singhaniya.. I'll never leave you.. n I promise the same thing hundreds of times you don't trust me na raghav Singhaniya...??? She asked innocently he shook his head b4 taking her in his embrace "I don't trust myself kalpi.. I've a habit of pushing people away from me.. pls don't leave even if I said so.. please.. kalpi.."  she hugs him back "I.. i never leave you bcz I Love..
"Surprise..." a cheering voice disturbs them but they don't pull away while paakhi froze looking at kalpi n raghav who were too comfortable in each other arms "what d hell kalpi leave him.." she push her aside while raghav about to hit paakhi "Raghav..." kalpi whined n order to stop him n he did the same, paakhi took her steps back "I was here to... to.surprise..you.." she stammered he clenched his jaws, kalpi clutched his shirt by his arm to pull down his hand which was about to hit paakhi.. "Calm down.." she whispered while he again took her in his arms "I'll will kill her if she ever again behave lyk this with u.." kalpi keep her hand on his back 'what's bothering him so badly, that he even forgot that he was about to hit paakhi..' she thought n look over his shoulder a crying paakhi was standing looking at them too hurt to say something, kalpi looked at her with sad face as if apologising her on behalf of her husband... paakhi looks at them "I need a proper explanation of ur this behaviour raghav.." with that she turned on her heels  
"Here.." kalpi smiles while offering her angry bird a glass of cold water b4 sitting next to him on d couch.. they sat their in silence "you never bothered about paakhi." He asked after a long silence, she pursed her lips n looks at him "No, it  doesn't matter..." 
R: and my closeness with her..??? She clenched her jaws how dare he stupid Rakshas Singhaniya she's not answering correctly Bcz she doesn't want his angry bird will on again "ummhu it's doesn't effect me raghav Singhaniya..." she knows how much she hated this.. that memory loss case n my Rakshas Singhaniya yucks.. I hate it.. if she ever tries to touch him I'm going to kill her... "I drop you home.." getting up n pulling her up with him harshly they exit..

Singhaniya Chawl..
The whole journey was awkward, kalpi knows he's still angry Bcz d way paakhi pushed her but y he's not talking to me.. huh.. who said only women has mood swings.. this huge bulldozer is an example how wrong this statement is.. she sat back with a huff..The moment they reached n thy entered in house "Stop...!!!" She said annoyingly "you're behaving lyk a typical Indian husband Raghav Singhaniya..." pakya n neel look at each other as if they don't even realise they both were there... 
"Really breaking news kalpana Raghav  Singhaniya.. I'm behaving lyk typical husband Bcz I AM YOUR HUSBAND.." she smiles as it took a month n 3 days to make him realise that he needs to address me as Kalpana Raghav Singhaniya... she smiles "what so funny.." he snapped, she immediately shook her head "it's fyn raghav Singhaniya.. we both know she never come in between us.. so y r u so hyper about that.. I'm fyn.." 
R: Bcz she's doing things which I hate to d core.. kalpi frowns "what she did...?? She asked her heart stop for a moment 
"What she did raghav Singhaniya...?? She asked again but this tym she shouts, he shook his head "Never mind.. you don't  effect by all this ryt.. so why it matters to you.. let it be.."
she clenched her jaws tighly "what she did..?? They stare each other angrily while pkya n neel stood on their spot as if they move thy both will going to burst their anger on them "silly angry birds.." 
R: Let it be kalpi.. it  didn't matter after all, now y r u behaving lyk a typical Indian wife...?? He asked seriously with a mock tone.. 
K: what she did..??
R: I'm getting late.. I should go.. 
"RAGHAV SINGHANIYA" She almost yelled by holding his hand, he can see her restlessness in those eyes but how dare she said it doesn't matter what paakhi is doing.. I'm her husband dammit.. "what she did...?? She whispered n lowered her eyes as if her tears are ready to fell, his eyes soften "kalpi.. 
She looks up at him "you enjoying my restlessness Rakshas Singhaniya.." he shook his head "I.. 
"No.. don't... its between u and paakhi.. If u want to keep it b/w you n pakahi then m OK with that.. and I 
What..??? Raghav almost shouted "have u even hearing yourself kalpi.. do u think paakhi n I...
"Yes.." she said without giving a second thought on her words.. she can see his jaws work... he hold her shoulders tightly n pulls her towards him "How dare you.." he roared she flinched at his tone while neel was about to step forwards wen pakya stops him, shooking his head "she's his wife.." he mouthed causing angry neel to look at heartless monster angrily "How dare you Kalpana Raghav  Singhaniya..?? HOW DARE YOU.." she jumped at his high pitch, lowered her eyes "you were the one who decides to stay apart.. you're the one who decide to deal this matter on your own, you're d one who didn't want me to involve in kapoor's plan again.. then How dare you to blame me about all this..??? He asked angrily she stood still while keeping her eyes on d floor how she tell him that she's afraid what if they succeed in their plan, what if he leave her, what if... her thoughts disturb wen he release her arm n looks at her coldly "And Mind if I remind u.. u were d one who said IT DOESN'T MATTER.. PAAKHI'S CLOSENESS WITH ME DOESN'T EFFECT...
"IT DOES.." she almost shouted "It does matter the way she touch u, d way she look at you.. i feels lyk killing that memory loss case raghav singhaniya it does matter.." tears fell down from her cheek, he's about to wipe it away wen she took her step back... he clenched his jaws his hand remain still.. "you know I hate it.. I hate it wen... 
"And I Love you..." She snapped interjecting "I LOVE YOU Raghav Singhaniya.." And finally she confessed her love to him... 

Ragna1302 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Yippee. ...finally kalpi confess. ...πŸ₯³

Aww. ..kalpi is restless. ..bcz she ignore her raghav singhaniya. ..n wen she went balcony. ..she saw raghav is standing there waiting for her...😳...n hugπŸ˜‰...so lovely. ..both miss eachother. ...n spend time together. ..They not sleep bcz ..dono ko adat ho gaye hai...ek dusare ke saat sone kiπŸ˜‰...
 Omg kalpi gard ko bhi name diya. ..πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..she did not want raghav akele etani raat ko drive kare. ..so sweet. ..
   Raghav did not like that kalpi waiting 4 him...n fired his receptionists. ...poor girl. ...
Pakhi😑 always kabab me huddi. ..how dear she sepret ragna. ...n raghav not like this...n scold pakhi. ..very good raghavπŸ‘πŸ‘...
  Both r fighting. ...bcz of pakhi😑...
 But finally. ...kalpi confess ...πŸ˜³πŸ‘...I love you...

Love u dear. ...4 this update. ...aab raghav ka reaction dekhana hai...
Update soon next part
Edited by switymango - 8 years ago
-Maggi- thumbnail
Today mng me n shoo were talking about that we r missing our masti chat on ur thread n see u are here with an update πŸ€— Edited by _Santhi_ - 8 years ago
suggii thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Santhi_

Today mng me n shoo were talking about that we r missing our last I chat on us thread n see u are here with a update πŸ€—

Aww πŸ€— 
S0nalii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sugandhii

Aww πŸ€—

mera b hug πŸ€—
S0nalii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
here my res for all remaining chapter
sugu b ready for one more long cment frm me and demanded mahaupdate, m lalchi u knw naπŸ˜›
suggii thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sh0Nali

mera b hug πŸ€—

πŸ˜† le shona... mera b hug.. bear wala πŸ€—