Frequent Posters

lolor thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Res...
unres
thnx for double dhamaka... πŸ˜ƒ
kalpi hallucinating raghav... 😲 ...I 😲 thought its real πŸ˜•
& I too love kalpi lying on her mattress singhania ... πŸ˜‰ ...but Sammy is kabab me haddi 😑
kalpi feels bad for her scars ...but her hero never...he assures her she is best for him πŸ˜ƒ 😳
& their date... πŸ˜† simple dinner...was great & their dance 😳 their proximity...
rags jealous of chhotu bomb that he can easily say magic words to her wife( & he still cant πŸ˜› )
but whose behind attack???? definitely pakhi is too dumboo...she alone can never be able to do this...
is it prem???? or someone else???????
kalpi leaving to chawl to clear out everything...
its better they should start their married life minus pakhi...
looking for new twists...
update soonEdited by lolor - 8 years ago
darkloveriam thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awsome updates sugi

love it love it love it
but who try to harm kalpi??
FALAK_SKY thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It's lovely update sugi I never thought I can.imagine Ragna first date no no no. Simple dinner so perfectly...while reading this update... It's lovely moments they share n I'm sure that attack was done by Pachi so our Ragna r going to kill that pachi very good... Hope thirtee
this 7 days distance make realised Raghav too about his feelings n I'm worried only about that Dumbla who always hurt our kalpi hope she doesn't hurt her more otherwise jab chatter box ke Rakshas singhaniya ki satakati he to vo kisi ki bi nahi suntan over protective singhaniya 
redpetal thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update.  πŸ‘
premap thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for such a long update. You are a ideal writer for 'crazy' readers like me. Fab update,
MagicalMadness thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Omg 😲 what an update!!! Totally kicked ass girl!!!! πŸ˜‰ kya inn Dono ko bundy rakhne ki kas kahee hai!!! They've been married a month and no naughty naughty bang bang!!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† that beds needs serious shaking with boxers bras and love making!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ loved the date loved how he told her she was perfect even with scars. Loved them meeting Neel and the Kadhu pissing rags by saying the three words only rags wants to say to his wife. Goddamn attacker is prem and Pakhi together!!!! 😑 πŸ˜•
So now kalpi is leaving for 7 days to end this once and for all hmmm interesting. Looking forward to this new track and then those oh so mysterious boxers reappearing and ghoda raghav running the 10k. Hai hai zor shor tho dekh in rags miya ka Kitni speed pakad sakta hai aur kitne round laga sakta hai πŸ˜†
sumasridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It's so nice I'm on edge  to know when u reveals Paki truth so plz try to update quickly if possible  sugahdhi 
gargdia thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow wow and wow!!!
U r perfect sugandhi and ur update is more than prfct...
Loved d list of disadvantages and arguments between them abt asking for a date...no no no A simple Dinner πŸ˜‰
and DATE...dt was perfct thodi khatti thodi mithi...
Their dance always make them closer and i cravd more for their moments...
Its been a month and sunny was ri8 there was no cozy moment nt a single kiss...
Otherwise we lovd our rakch journey too much...neel and raghav they r imposibl...raghav is jealous frm littl fatty...
And then ATTACK
😲
its is sure prem and pakhi and nw our chatter box is going 2 stay frm her rakshas singhania for 7 days 😭 bt i hope this distance make them closer than before and they confs eachother...
Good sugandhi dear its wondrful... πŸ‘

P.S. Dear you didnt reply on my request.i am waiting fr ur reply...
Fly2TheStars thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update
ohh soo kapi is halluniting her rakshas every wheree
poor thng thought she is hallunitaing par yeh toh sach mn aa gaya
disadvantage mn bhi singhania he help kar raha hai hah lol
like seriously halloween party rakshas singhaniya couldnt he come up with sumthng better 
bhoot haha too funny
love there cute fight
soo he even got a dress for her arey wah
loved the date there argument kalpi listening to him and they sharing abt his life and all and that dance thorouly awesome i soo wish i could seriously see it in realll
awh so he got her the same ringg for 8 million again and another ring for 2 million thats the promise ringgg hayeee the jagrok nagrik came out in kalpi...
the promise ring i thnk the promise would be of never leaving her just my guesss
kaalpi insecurity abt her but luv the way rakshas handel herrr...
well neel wala part so amazinggg rakshas jealous of kaduuu hahahah
so sumbody attack kalpi whattt😲
i thnk its prem and pakhii
so much of suspense suguuu
one month hogaya shadi ko aur nothing like seriouslyy
so kalpi still didnt call him raghav hmmm
so rags avoiding kalpi and kalpi is really annoyed by that
i thnk the doctor was lieing the way u showed sumthng is fishy 
soo much of securityy over over protective singhania...
so kalpi leaving raghav no no leaving singhaniya mansionn
lookin forward what change will be there in these two actualliiee particularly raghav
yeh pakhi ka chapter jaldi end ohh jayee she is soo arggg hate her😑
when kalpi gonna join office again??
first raghav actuallie showed his emotions he isnt as much as emotionally challenged how much kalpi thnk...she hurt her rakshas singhania but then made up fo ittt...
awesome awesoma awesomeee
totaallyy loved the double damakaaa adn extra lng update
waiting for sundayyy

-Maggi- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
1st-ly πŸ€—for including that chotu packet neel for me πŸ˜†
Kalpi sab jagah Raghav ko dekh raheti πŸ˜³ I thought he is really helping her in Disadvantages list i was like eh kab hua πŸ˜• πŸ˜›

Kalpi bal bal bach gaye agar gauri and sammy nahi athe tho Bohath Romantic mood tha Rakshas singhania aur sammy kabab mai haddi πŸ˜‘ he is always breaking RagNa moments 2 times in this chapter only 

y sammy ji is so curious to know if Raghav asked kalpi for dinner or not bichara Raghav ka sara plan he flap hogaya kalpi bhi na she thought Rammy r going on Date Raghav ko heart attack agaya hoga πŸ€£

Raghav Singhania ji wants his chatter box to call him Raghav but he will still call her kalpana vittal jadav πŸ˜• really 

I...I... ka fever ab Raghav ko lagaya πŸ€£halloween party really what a reason Raghav πŸ‘πŸ€£

Kalpi is still feeling bad for those scars its good that Raghav handles her perfectly GOD these 2 are just made for eachother no-other can bear them πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Aww Raghav arranged her favorite dishes and that vada pav wala to how cute he is just as she said cutest husband πŸ˜³n the Dance it was so Romantic β˜ΊοΈ kalpi tho gaye kamse πŸ˜†

C my guess was correct he bought ring from guptha jewelers πŸ˜Ž Haww woh phir 8 million wala ring bhi laya 1 crore 20 lakhs πŸ€’ for engagement ring (eh sab dekh he hamari expectations bad jathe hai πŸ˜†)ek tho Raghav is in Romantic mood aur esse na bargaining ke padi hai she is comparing rate with that of  when she was 6 yearsπŸ€ͺ

Kaha tha na Kalpi will bargain there also she didn't give them tip πŸ˜†then neel babu ke entry Raghav is so jelous he don't want to share kalpi with anyone  neel remember her that its been a month of their marriage πŸ˜ƒshe wanted to wish but attack

who did this ya definitely paki is not that smart may b prem might  be behind her or sahil too oh new character kya πŸ˜›

Roy eh name suke muje us disaustor ke yaad agaye πŸ˜΅ kalpi ji is on a mission to find who is behind it god but y she has to leave Rakshas  he is feeling bad and kalpi ke tongue slipped but Raghav is really hurt πŸ€’

wonderful update now this is my favorite of JTBT till now πŸ˜ƒ

hehe i know Rakshas very well πŸ€— for u for this wonderful updateπŸ˜ƒ