Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ragna1302 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Awesome update. ...thanks 4 one more update. ..
 Both r understand eachother ...They r not know to tolk in word. ..bina bole hi samjale gaye😳...kalpi see nightmare n start crying. .raghav so worried. ...Wow how he protectively hold her n both sleep eachother arm😳😉...so lovely...

Kalpi want 2 conffes her feelings to raghav. .dono ka conversation so lovely. ...n raghav want to kalpi confess him...

Just like he know what see want to say or confess. ...
Wow both r kiss eachother. ...n kalpi confess karewali thi or ye bich me kon tapaka. ..ragna ko disturb kiya...😡 raghav got angry ...very good raghav. ..I loved his dialogue👏...

Pakhi😡...mere ragna ka beautiful movement kharab kiya...tuze comase baharaneki kaya jarurat thi😡

Bitch hug raghav🤢 n kamala dambla see want raghav act her fiance😡😡 ye kehane se pahale tere juban kun nahi kat gaye. ...I heat kamala. ...

But loved how kalpi stand n give back answer to kamala. ..
very good kalpi👏👏 my poor raghav not say a word. ...
that makki is acting n kamala sport her😡😡...

Disgusting kamala say kalpi is sammys wife. ..raghav hot angry. .n say she is not sammy wife. ...Wow raghav singhaniya ki Jay👏👏...n holed kalpi by her waist😉...

Kamala to bahut pachtane wali ho ...I want to slap her. ..how a mother say her daughter husband give someone ales. ..

Sugii update soon waiting 4 truth. ...
MagicalMadness thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lolor have u been reading my comments because u wrote pretty much same thing I did I did.great minds or should I say gutter minds think alike. Sugi yeh boxers ko wapas pehnado ghoday ko . He needs the magic of the boxers to come out of retirement and do all those rounds with his wifey so much more important than his lifey. 😉 😆 ghoda wants to gallop freely in the pasture set him free with his magical disappearing and reappearing boxers 😆Edited by sunyy - 8 years ago
laavanya4u thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome amazing fantastic and most importantly very very heart touching updates.A good writer is the one who touches the soul of the readers in a more realistic approach but with a great depth of emotions and feelings with the right amount of passion and the usage of good language.u had literally hypotenuses our souls and got us glued to the lappy by the last few mesmerising chappies.this truly confirms ur efficiency and the perfection of ur skills in writing.throughout the reading,we could feel the sadness the happiness and the pain of Ragna as if they are enacting those scenes before us and not the mere reading experience of the fictional characters.            What the wonderful and the realistic portrayal of kalpis feelings!!!!!! Her state of confusion and desperation ,the helplessness and looking for a right support for her guidance,all were truly awesome awesome.i was thinking for a moment putting myself in that situation.and gauri seems to be a smart and sensible over here.@. Rags is one step ahead of Kalpi.from her changed behaviour and her sudden increased care and concern towards him the frequent filling up of her eyes and the unexpected fear of losing a precious thing in her life makes him to understand her unsaid feelings towards him.but as a true aashiqui and a loving husband,he wants his chatterbox to say those important three golden words that lightens up his soul and life.kalpi will be no lesser than her bulldozer when it comes to a third person unnecessarily trying to be extra sweeter to him or insulting him,even that person can be her aai or that horse faced psycho.a big sure to u for writing that line when Kalpi yelled at her aai and told her very clearly that the psycho shouldn't flirt or hug her husband.otherwise she won't think for a second to strangle her with her bare hands.very very eagerly waiting for that cherishing update when the confused soul confess her true feelings towards her handsome bulldozer and how will he reciprocate them??? And also for that nasty incident before the fire broke out and halted the wedding.
S0nalii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zindgidilse

@shona baby

dare u said again that ur comment was not upto the mark,😡
aur kaisa comment chahiye tujhe 😆

u r lucky that u r commenting unlike me 😃

ritu darling, dnt knw i didnt feel satisfy with my cment😒
I mean itna fabulous update pe jo cment ana chahiye tha woh ni he, and upar 2 pic post nhi hue

oye mera cment tera b he, toh u too cmenting, understand😡Edited by Sh0Nali - 8 years ago
nikkiarora093 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey dear, firat of all congratulations for ur 3rd thread. N now about the story. Superb updatem but dis bloody kamla n pakhi are back... i want kamla to know the truth about that night ( n we also wanna know the truth). I want kalpi to stand for her love for her raghav. Bahoot kuch hai mann main which i want in dis ff but no worda to explain... plzzz wright it in a proper way as u r writing till now...
-Maggi- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
page 5 filled with emotions  do check 😆
Appuu_AshLover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Santhi_

page 5 filled with emotionsdo check😆

Santhi i love ur emotions 🤗
deepu90 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail