Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: pancakes527

are you serious. like he should have told such a big lie on air. and he didnt reveal everything on his own choice. there were doing an activity in which he had to speak up. either a lie or a turth. its not lik he started telling the story for no reason. if he wanted to actually hurt his wife by telling the news he would have shared it on day 1. when everyone told their story through dance. and even after he told everything he said that...no his wife was nice enough to ask for forgiveness so many times. if it were some ordinary guy. He would be like" oh i am sooo good". i accepted such a bad girl.

and if he would have told a lie. all you people would be spitting on him. callling him a lier. saying all kind of bad stuff. 

Are YOU serious ? You can't seem to distinguish between "honesty" and keeping your personal matters private. And no, all us people would not be calling him "bad stuff" if he chose to not disclose his wife's relationships. That's being mature not being a liar. And its a freaking stupid game on a stupid show not a court of law. Nobody was going to put him in jail if he kept quiet. So relax.

Most people don't air their most private moments for public consumption. But our celebrities seem to thrive on it. And here i am referring to all of them. Too less dance and too much of nonsense going on.
AllezJustine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Guys why are you reacting to the story as if she went and slept with another guy while they were together. There was no affair.  As he said they were having problems fighting, disagreeing and what not. Then they decided to go their seprate ways. Amruta after some time away felt that her liking (not sleeping or seeing or dating) someone else had affected their relationship and she came back to him and told him about it and apologiesed. He kept looking back at her when he was telling the story. 
And you know he said it took him sometime to realise that was in the past and that he could have easily been the one in that situation. And he forgave her because that is what love is all about.

If he had lied about it, well Murnal would have told people about it and she was saying that it was true even though he said it was not. So don't think it would have changed anything and I'm sure they had discussed the matter and she was okay with it so what is the problem. It's clear that they love each other. I respect Himmanshoo and I respect Amruta for her courage.  If it wss the other way around people would applauding Her and feeling that He was a typical man so why is strange when it's the girl in the wrong. Any way I believe he would have forgiven her even if it was an actual affair.
maaneet930 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Himmi and ammu are just phenomenal ...!!!
I m luving dem mire n more wid each passing day
The_Trendsetter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bips

Are YOU serious ? You can't seem to distinguish between "honesty" and keeping your personal matters private. And no, all us people would not be calling him "bad stuff" if he chose to not disclose his wife's relationships. That's being mature not being a liar. And its a freaking stupid game on a stupid show not a court of law. Nobody was going to put him in jail if he kept quiet. So relax.

He spoke up because he had no other choice! People were blaming Amruta for the little breakup they had. He just cleared that they broke up because they "both" were fighting more often. At that point of time their relation was going through a bad face and they both were fighting because of the misunderstandings! It was only after sometimes that AMruta came and told him she developed a little "liking " towards someone. (Which is is not such a big thing!) Even when some one is in a relation, he/she can develop a liking. Liking and Love are two different things. And Himanshoo wanted to praise his wife that she had the courage to accept that and apologise. 

Most people don't air their most private moments for public consumption. But our celebrities seem to thrive on it. And here i am referring to all of them. Too less dance and too much of nonsense going on.

There is nothing private about this thing when it has been published in the newspaper!! Himanshoo just wanted to clarify that breakup was not just because of Amruta, it was because of "both of them!" 

shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
TM

himmi has loved everything u said n he has replied on fb

i had posted this thread on the fb page n he simply loved it

this is wat he had to say

Himmanshoo & Amruta NB7 Thank u sooo much... for such kind words n appreciating us ! I don't kno ur name but lots of Love & Gratitude n thank u for ur lovely wishes for us ! Godbless ! Keep Smiling & Be Kind

hes a co-admin on the page
* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: shanakyasharan

TM

himmi has loved everything u said n he has replied on fb

i had posted this thread on the fb page n he simply loved it

this is wat he had to say

Himmanshoo & Amruta NB7 Thank u sooo much... for such kind words n appreciating us ! I don't kno ur name but lots of Love & Gratitude n thank u for ur lovely wishes for us ! Godbless ! Keep Smiling & Be Kind

hes a co-admin on the page

Oh my goodness..thank you so much Shanakyasharan!☺️ Can't thank you enough.. So overjoyed to know that Himanshoo got to read this..!!

Thank you for sharing this on FB, with him! I'm so glad we can contact Himmi that way & give him feedbacks and communicate stuff to him!
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: * Unnati *

Oh my goodness..thank you so much Shanakyasharan!☺️ Can't thank you enough.. So overjoyed to know that Himanshoo got to read this..!!

Thank you for sharing this on FB, with him! I'm so glad we can contact Himmi that way & give him feedbacks and communicate stuff to him!

he was indeed touched cause u can completely feel it in his reply😳

pls join the page n click the link above that i have given u😛
* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: shanakyasharan

he was indeed touched cause u can completely feel it in his reply😳

pls join the page n click the link above that i have given u😛

Yes completely..I will definitely join the page!!Embarrassed