Hopelessly and insanely in love with Himanshoo & Amruta! - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
Himanshu is such a nice guy. Like I see this truthfulness in him and his love. He doesnt seem fake at all. Like for some of the couples. I dont want to mention their names but..their love seems so fake. 
Himanshu is true guy...Priti was right. India does need people like him..
I don't know ... He has spoken about their break up 2-3 times ... and every time he never fails to mention - she came and apologised because it was her fault and i forgave her ... Whats the need to shame her on national television ?

Why not just say that we both took a break in the middle but realised we loved each other ? ... bec the other couple - the mrunal one, really tried to run amruta down in those love tasks with "omg! how could you like anyone else after 7 yrs with him" type of reactions

Why speak about such private matters on air ? .. And if ppl say that this is the format of the show- well then he must have mentioned it at the time of selections/ audition/ offer to the producers. Otherwise how would they know and highlight it ?
Originally posted by bips

I don't know ... He has spoken about their break up 2-3 times ... and every time he never fails to mention - she came and apologised because it was her fault and i forgave her ... Whats the need to shame her on national television ?

Why not just say that we both took a break in the middle but realised we loved each other ? ... bec the other couple - the mrunal one, really tried to run amruta down in those love tasks with "omg! how could you like anyone else after 7 yrs with him" type of reactions

Why speak about such private matters on air ? .. And if ppl say that this is the format of the show- well then he must have mentioned it at the time of selections/ audition/ offer to the producers. Otherwise how would they know and highlight it ?

I think you have a point here.

That could've been an option he could have chosen, but to be honest, I think Himanshoo is an honest person and doesn't understand the art of manipulation..even positive manipulation of a situation like you did mention.He was probably just being purely honest in all the raw forms, because a scandalizing headline which pointed at his wife being involved in an affair with someone else, could have easily been misinterpreted and not trusted for, if he tried to give answers such as them taking a break and the same happening. All of these people are from television, they realize the way the media works and they do realize that most of these news, have some truth in them, because there's never smoke without fire.

TBH honest, if he did put it across as them taking a break, it could've done them no good either, infact it could have only made it worse, because Mrinal had told them, that she'd already known of the news, as it circulated in the Marathi film & tv industry.

There are some people who don't like to judge another or give them a benefit of doubt, but there are always person like Mrinal who woud coldly like to snatch onto a news and exploit it to bring her contemporaries down, like she did in the case of Rashmi and Nandish. I'm not saying the news isn't true, it could've been, but she didn't have any problems on being quick to assume. But when her turn came, she evaded it and quickly threw her ex costar under the bus of being extra possessive of her. So Mrinal knew it & Himanshanoo was probably aware that people around him, could've known of it and there was not point evading it, as that would only confirm a mistake and have more fingers pointing at them. Mrinal could've always again said in the VT, that she knew of it & Himanshoo & Amruta were lying.

Therefore, I appreciate Himanshoo and Amruta for owning their shortcomings, because it's better to talk and clarify of your situations yourself before someone else makes a joke of it. I know people don't need to give clarifications to the ones that don't matter to them, I understand that perspective. But I think, being in the media and a public figure doesn't help, as it'll only make matters worse and us viewers could have assumed worse of them or Amruta as well. He was wise to put it across in the best way possible & handled it humbly and sensitively. I'm sure, him saying, he was no sinless person either was not to garner praises, but to minimize the possible negativity surrounding Amruta at that point and to also give a message to everyone else, that it's not always just one person's fault if the relationship falls apart at some point. Him bringing it out in a way which people really emphathized and respected the two for, sort of brought a safe closure to this issue from his end and not another's, who'd got no business with them.

P.S - Amruta knew what he spoke, was the truth indeed & Himanshoo was just being honest and ofcourse, while being honest also garners respect, but it also gains criticism, as honesty comes with a price.. example, he can be misinterpreted for trying to shame her or garner self praise.
Edited by * Unnati * - 8 years ago
Originally posted by .Nikki.

They are just a power couple!! Always there for each other! They are so adorable and real! Glad we have a couple who actually aren't fake like some of the couples who are participating!
Agree with you
Originally posted by Vedika126

well said agree with everything u said. both of them are best couple I have actually ever seen on NB. they are real and don't care about the world as compared to some other couples who just do it for the sake of the camera. Himmi has gained even more respect for himself today and I really wish that I find someone like him soon as well. 
Don't worry dear you will find someone like him😉
Originally posted by Malika-E-Zain

Agree with every word!!! Himanshoo Amruta are definitely a couple I have insanely fallen for!!  Their story is so beautiful! Cant believe they have been together for 10 years! their loves seems so fresh!!  And after hearing about all the obstacles they went through, i've fallen for them even more!! Esp Himanshoo! So much respect for that guy! I wonder if guys like him do exist anymore! 😳
True
Originally posted by shanakyasharan

i totally fida over ur post...like u have just poured my heart out wid the bestest of bestest words👏👍🏼

bless them n im so so so happy im their pankha❤️

ur post is just

Nice pictures
Agree with each and every word of urs... ''HimRuta'' is the best couple i hv seen in all the Nach seasons.
Originally posted by bips

are you serious. like he should have told such a big lie on air. and he didnt reveal everything on his own choice. there were doing an activity in which he had to speak up. either a lie or a turth. its not lik he started telling the story for no reason. if he wanted to actually hurt his wife by telling the news he would have shared it on day 1. when everyone told their story through dance. and even after he told everything he said that...no his wife was nice enough to ask for forgiveness so many times. if it were some ordinary guy. He would be like" oh i am sooo good". i accepted such a bad girl.

and if he would have told a lie. all you people would be spitting on him. callling him a lier. saying all kind of bad stuff. 
Edited by pancakes527 - 8 years ago