Nach Baliye 7

Hopelessly and insanely in love with Himanshoo & Amruta!

* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago

Man! Amruta is the LUCKIEST woman on this planet, at this point & I cannot be more sad for myself that I didn't find him before she did!πŸ˜† Except for the first two seasons of NB that I diligently watched, I've never watched Nach again. It just became too boring, monotonous & reptitative for me, the only different being - new faces each year. But this year Iam hooked to this show like I've no life outside of watching and drooling over Himanshoo & Amruta's Jodi and Marzi, Preity and Chetan's crackling hilarious bickerings.πŸ˜†

I literally saw tears surface Preity's eyes, which she managed to hide when she told Himanshoo, that he has earned her respect. 😳

I'm no one to judge and I don't know if Amruta's short lived attraction for someone else can be enough to make her feel that she wasn't completely loyal..cause I believe infidelity or disloyalty of one partner in a relationship is the ultimate test and not just the fact that Himanshoo displayed the strength, heart and courage to forgive her and wrap her again under his unconditional & supportive wing of love, but also the fact the Amruta had realized that no one else can mean, what he is to her, treat her the way he treats her and be the kinda amazing person that he just is..😳😳 I love his humility!

I'm just so glad she realized it & they're together today..for the whole world to witness this beautiful and absolutely genuine couple.😳 I loved the way he handled it when the lift went wrong, whispered into her ears & she was pretty disturbed and lost her focus, but kudos to Amruta for taking a moment and getting back in the full swing. And they rocked it! <333333333!!!! She was definitely very nervous and seemed derailed after that lift failed..but she pulled it back together and didn't fail him..

Just so sweet how Amruta seems always so grateful and gets emotional when she gets reminded how he let her come back to him again. It's a great lesson for me as a viewer..to see the kinda gratitude they share & show each other, that just how much they mean to the other..there's so much mutual respect ..they literally hold each other so dear and precious. It's probably cause they've known how it feels to almost love & lose, but ultimately they didn't let their egos get it in the way & got together with each other again...Chetan should be really happy with them, cause he always wanted the best icons to represent Indian tv..and hats off Himanshoo & Amruta for being that..

I've liked one too many fictional heroes, but this guy ..Himanshoo is a real real hero & I just love his humility! And when he said this " Jab insaan hi nahi rahega, tu buri yaadon ko rakne ka kya matlab ?".. well... he got me there! GOT me ALL teary! That was deep <333333 so so intense & it was NO show..this guy is genuine from the top of his head to the tip of his toe!

I HOPE Mr. Upen Patel heard this & takes a learning if he wills, that there's no point not talking to your GF for 3 months or be annoyed with her for a few days..for what she did to you..what would YOU do for her ? ..cause Himanshoo and Amruta killed it..with their story that it's always the person that is WAY above the situation or the temporary bitter feelings..that ya need to value..And just how funny is this..although I LOVED their performance to bits, despite the flaw, I'm not even talking abt it..cause when some couple's got sucha great chemistry... I don't think anything else can allure more.

Edited by * Unnati * - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Nikki. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
They are just a power couple!! Always there for each other! They are so adorable and real! Glad we have a couple who actually aren't fake like some of the couples who are participating!
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
well said agree with everything u said. both of them are best couple I have actually ever seen on NB. they are real and don't care about the world as compared to some other couples who just do it for the sake of the camera. Himmi has gained even more respect for himself today and I really wish that I find someone like him soon as well. 
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
There's something very endearing about the couple. Bless them. I'm not really watching this season - only in bits but if there's a couple I would like to see win it, it's Himanshoo and Amruta.

And Himanshoo, the guy really comes across as a sweetheart. Still remember his 'pyaar toh pyaar hota hai' comment to the judges. Genuinely sincere...a true gentleman :)
Siddhi_ thumbnail
Beautifully written post. And I completely agree with each and every word. I am falling in love with this couple more and more each day. Their relationship is so beautiful and genuine, so pure. And Himmanshoo is the most wonderful person <3 Amruta is definitely the luckiest to have him <3 I've always liked them but after seeing them on Nach I'm completely IN LOVE with them <3 
Panoramic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
They r just too good...loving them more day by day! πŸ˜Š
very nice post btw :)
purpleymatter thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Calm down. The Upen comment was unnecessary, he was being playful with Karishma, preachy guys are boring. I'd prefer a guy who respects his girl & chooses to build up her confidence instead of elaborating her mistakes when put on spot.

Himanshoo Amruta are amazing dancers already, they should stick to that.
-DeeNaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with every word!!! Himanshoo Amruta are definitely a couple I have insanely fallen for!!  Their story is so beautiful! Cant believe they have been together for 10 years! their loves seems so fresh!!  And after hearing about all the obstacles they went through, i've fallen for them even more!! Esp Himanshoo! So much respect for that guy! I wonder if guys like him do exist anymore! πŸ˜³
* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: purpleymatter

Calm down. The Upen comment was unnecessary, he was being playful with Karishma, preachy guys are boring. I'd prefer a guy who respects his girl & chooses to build up her confidence instead of elaborating her mistakes when put on spot.

Himanshoo Amruta are amazing dancers already, they should stick to that.

I think you totally lost perspective of the context in which, he's had to elaborate her mistake & defend her.

Well, I'd prefer a guy who doesn't build up a girl's confidence to cheat on her ex and go with him, but encourages a girl to remain loyal to someone despite the various odds, look past the mistakes and step ahead to forge a bond, stronger than the one before :)

Edited by * Unnati * - 8 years ago
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
i totally fida over ur post...like u have just poured my heart out wid the bestest of bestest wordsπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

bless them n im so so so happy im their pankha❀️

ur post is just