The Invincible Infatuation: RagNa SS - Page 4

Posted: 8 years ago
Well as usual fabulous CHARUUU is back wd new story...undoubtedly it will be ossam...afterall i know how much u put ur self in ur stories I'm waiting for next part but try to give regular update yar...n this concept is amazing thanl god u have not shown kalpi like other actress...
Charu, there is no doubt you are an excellent writer BUT will you be regular with the updates ???? Letting us 'view the juicy carrot but not letting fully enjoy the taste of it' is the feeling I get when most of the stories are INCOMPLETE! AS usual I get over my disappointments! Sorry, not meat to be hurting but expressed the feelings of the 'pitiful' readers !
Yohoo...!!!!
Infatuation... Possessiveness...
and RagNa ki story... Looking forward to this one...
as usual... Am Loving it right from chapter 1--- Naa Prologue...

Originally posted by chahat4u

Sorry Appu-pie๐Ÿ˜ณActually I wasn't planning to start it because already so many stories are pending. ๐Ÿ˜ญBut the feeling while listening to that song was too strong and didn't even fit in any OS except this SS.๐Ÿค”So I started it without thinking, couldn't inform you.๐Ÿค—

Thanks, yes I tried to make this Kalpi different, a bit at least.๐Ÿ˜ณHoping the consistency can be maintained ahead. I'l try to update soon.๐Ÿ˜†Love you too. Muah.โค๏ธ

It's okay darling no need to say sry.. even I love that song very much ๐Ÿ˜‰ will b waiting fr ur updates ๐Ÿ˜›
god am late
yuck exam i hate u๐Ÿ˜ก
because of that i miss ur hot story charu
waiting impatiently t read it
Charuuu...
Maine do-chaar din tere se baat kya nahi ki tu toh bigad gayi re ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Though... i like the bigadi hui charu as well !! ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜› 

The thing i liked the most in the prologue is the way u have written it ...word 1 se word last tak it was as if u were creating an illusion & woosh ...then u reveal somthing else !! 
This kalpi ...I am liking her already ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

Do update soon ๐Ÿค—

MARUSHKAA
Nice story ๐Ÿ˜Š
continue soon
Wowww dear. Really waiting for the further parts.
Charu your note has messed with my brain๐Ÿ˜†
I really thought in the first part that Raghav was actually watching Kalpi bathing in the tub๐Ÿ˜†
I only realized it was a commercial that he was watching with kalpi๐Ÿ˜ณ
My gosh!!! Raghav has it bad for Kalpi. I enjoy his and Sammy conversation
Fabulous prologue. I cant wait to read more๐Ÿ˜Š
Wow Charu ๐Ÿ‘
I really like this concept. Raghav is a fan of Kalpana the star ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† Will be worth reading how he needs to make her fall in love with him as she seems to be an attitude giver ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by erikalui - 8 years ago