The Invincible Infatuation: RagNa SS

Posted: 8 years ago
I had thought of writing this long back but keeping in mind my already pending incomplete FFs and my speed of updating, never started it. But today I feel like posting it, I was listening to a song which fitted in the later scenario of this SS perfectly. Even as I tried to write or update one of "Inevitable Beginning" or "Celebration of Fates", the feeling of this  didn't leave me. All I could think of was that song and the imaginations I saw and felt. I'd written two paras and added on to them.

The song is "Kuchh Khaas Hai, Kuchh Paas Hai" and I will use it later on. If it was up to me I'd have started SS with this song but it wouldn't make sense so starting with a different scene. The song would come much later and you'll have to wait for it. 

One thing more, I start this with a small warning. This won't be updated anytime soon therefore requesting loads of patience from reader's side! Since my older FFs are already ignored, I'll focus on them first. 

P.S.: Forgot to add, even though I do not write strictly mature content stories, but this one maybe leaning towards hotter sides of passion! Reader discretion advisable in some or most parts, especially for minors! ๐Ÿ˜ณ โ˜บ๏ธ

INDEX

PROLOGUE : Page-1
Edited by chahat4u - 8 years ago

PROLOGUE

Was it just the effect of created ambience or was it her, but all he could do was stare without blinking an eye at her long, slender leg which had just shown it's attractive face out of the foam in the bathtub. The slippery liquid was shining brighter on her dusky skin and he passed a good look at it, from above the knees right to her toes. She smiled at him and he smiled back at her as she rubbed on the soap from one hand on to her shoulders, neck and other arm. Controlling the urge to take the soap from her hand to do the favours himself he continued sipping on the champagne in his hand. "Someday I'll do this for you" he told her she seemed to look at him at this but then continued what she always did whenever he watched her like this. Flashing the most beautiful smile he had ever seen she repeated the tagline of the famous bathing soap of stars, perfect brand ambassador that she was. Soon she vanished again, but not before showing off her beautiful frame in the long, flowing pink corsette-gown.

He smirked and before he could press the play button again on his laptop, Sammy-his best friend's voice interrupted him. "Will you stop doing that? You're indulging in the same, same non-sense again Raghav" he said annoyed.

Raghav gave his habitual displeased look to Sammy before unwillingly closing the player, "And will you stop calling it a non-sense?"

"Then what else should I call it? No, you only tell me!", "Will someone believe that the Great Raghav Singhania, the most successful businessman and the most eligible bachelor in country is besotted by a girl to this extent!"

"She is not an ordinary girl Sammy" Raghav replied casually, trying to look into a file and divert his friend's attention from this topic. How much he loves his privacy sometimes, but being with Sammy very few things remain private!

"Yes-yes, I know Kalpana Jadhav the current female superstar of this country. For your kind information Rags, she has millions of male admirers not just you ranging from millionaires like you to a rag picker. And stop this pretence" he said snatching the file from Raghav's hands, leaving Raghav rubbing his temples with a frown on his head.

"I was not pretending anything Sammy, give me my file back" Raghav said trying to get the file back from him by extending his hand; still sitting on his seat like a monarch. "Oh yes, reading a file upside down" he teased Raghav, laughing. Finally accepting his defeat Raghav indicated Sammy to take a seat and said "now say what you want to. I am all ears".

"Ha ha, thanks for that. Not many people can defeat the Raghav Singhania. It's good to be among those few, and now it seems one more name is added to this list" Sammy said. "Not among few, you are the only one Sammy, of course other than my parents".

Sammy blinked his eyes to thank him again, "but what I am saying is why don't you forget her? Everyone knows Kalpana Jadhav is scorching hot on screen and freezing cold human being off screen. She doesn't give one dime for anyone. The moment a shot or performance is over her personality totally switches over. I've seen that with my own eyes when she had come to shot this commercial for our company".

Raghav: "Hmm, you told me and I also remember how hard it was to get a Yes from her to become brand-ambassador of a soap-brand with which other actresses can die to get their names attached to. She sure knows her value with the amount of fees we'd had to pay her to make her agree; and I tend to disagree, her cold attitude makes her hotter for me".

"Dude, if her attitude can be so obstinate for something related to her work; I cannot even imagine how it would be for her personal life! You want to make her a part of your life and make your place in her personal life. Think twice about it, she might get half of Singhania Group of Companies in her name to say a yes to you; and don't forget never ever has her name been involved in any love-affair. That makes your road even more difficult; and to be truthful I am more scared of the result of her saying- Yes!" Sammy said with concern.

Raghav: "Raghav Singhania is not scared of anyone Sammy, you know that".

"Yes but even Raghav Singhania should keep one arm distance from proud and successful women. You will earn and they'll spend, you'll love them and they'll suck more of your wealth" to this he received an angry glare from Raghav. "That was cheap" Raghav said and interrogated Sammy: "Can you say with surety that all other kind of women are naive & not even one of them would take advantage?"  

Sammy: "Okay, I am sorry. Maybe all women are not alike Rags, but this Kalpana certainly is greedy and arrogant. The term balance, compassion and humanity have no meaning in her dictionary. Glamour world is full of the incidents of her bitchiness, rudeness and manner less attitude".

"Is that so? Then how come her hands are so full of films, concerts, and high-paying brands?" Raghav looked towards Sammy, not ready to hear any negative talk against his lady. "She is not your girl yet!" said Sammy as if reading Raghav's mind; "I don't believe this how someone like you can be so taken over by a girl?"

Raghav smirked "you know it Sammy how", he said going down the memory lane. He'd always been a fan of Kalpana Jadhav's beauty when he'd just seen her in films, interviews and awards ceremonies. His first brush with her was in an award function kept for achievers in different fields. Kalpana Jadhav was to be awarded by Raghav Singhania himself; she was a winner of "Most Inspiring Woman in Entertainment Industry". It was their very first encounter; Singhania Industries were the sponsors. The organizers in order to give more publicity to their function thought of bringing up two most sought after people in India: the most eligible bachelor-Raghav Singhania and the most eligible bachelorette-Kalpana Jadhav. Initially Raghav had said No, saying "it is so weird! Me? Presenting an award? No way!" But it was Sammy due to whom he'd relented when he said it'll be good for the publicity.

When the award was announced Raghav had waited on the stage while Kalpana Jadhav climbed stairs; he was mesmerized by her beauty. "The screen hardly does justice to this beauty" Raghav had thought as he'd observed Kalpana. She was dressed in a designer plain red saree worn with a strappy backless blouse, leaving her back and shoulders exposed. Her eyes and lips were so beautiful he had noticed, but he had managed to focus back on the task in hand so that he could return to his waiting car.

Raghav had presented the award to Kalpana and their fingers briskly touched. The cameras had gone berserk seeing the two together, as flashes after flashes shone on their eyes, the media demanded different poses from them. Having got one photo of the award presentation, few of the reporters demanded a photo of them posing together with him close to her. Maybe she was about to say something in denial but sensing the purpose of him coming here not completely fulfilled Raghav had taken the command. Coming close to her he'd gently kept his hand on her bare waist for the benefit of media; accidentally brushing his hand on her back also in the process. Raghav had actually liked the touch of her soft skin but also felt her stiffen and felt the repercussions immediately after.

Muttering under her breath, just so that her voice reached only him Kalpana had said "Don't ever do that again, I don't like it". He was confused at first thinking she's talking about him allowing the media to take their photos "I just...". They both continued smiling on their faces as Kalpana had continued and interrupted Raghav "I mean I don't like anyone touching me like this. Keep your fingers and hands in control". Raghav could only resist the urge to stare at her wide-eyed. Not believing that an actress and that too undoubtedly the most glamorous one was saying something like this; and that too to none other than Raghav Singhania. "So they say the truth after all. No doubt she was never linked up with anyone ever" he'd thought. But the touch of her skin against him was a memory he could never erase as her eyes continued to haunt him.

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction using characters from the show "Ek Mutthi Aasmaan" on "Zee TV" solely for entertainment purposes. No monetary gain is intended. The characters are owned by creators and owners of the show.

Edited by chahat4u - 8 years ago
I am already looking forward to read it๐Ÿ˜›...and have lot of patience since in giving updates I fall somewhere in the same category๐Ÿ˜‰
RES YOU KNOW IM GONNA READ๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by b.baheti

I am already looking forward to read it๐Ÿ˜›...and have lot of patience since in giving updates I fall somewhere in the same category๐Ÿ˜‰
 ๐Ÿ˜† Thanks Barkha, I can understand and I am addicted to each story of yours. Happy that you will read it. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by -AriaRai-

RES YOU KNOW IM GONNA READ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks Sweetie-pie. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
OMG Charuu new ss๐Ÿ˜ฒ u didn't tell me
Well coming to prologue it was superb start Kalpi actress nd our darling rags s n love with her ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Love this kalpi something diffrnt she s..
Looking forward to read as u know I can't leave ur stories ๐Ÿ˜‰ nd ha I'll wait bt don't take much time ๐Ÿ˜›
Love u โค๏ธEdited by himaaparna15 - 8 years ago
Amazing ๐Ÿ‘ 

Edited by caur - 8 years ago
superb ...kalpi is super star & rags is crazy abt her...
waiting for update