Poll Choice
Hotel
Temple
Market
Street
Other ideas?
Login To Vote
Posted: 8 years ago
I know forum 32 uploaded a spoiler pic regarding this but it doesn't really indicate that its the exact scene where Aahil meets or rather sees Sanam. Could be Shaad introducing them... I was thinking, based on the precap, that Aahil has seen Sanam. They have not formally met but he has seen her. Maybe he tried to catch up to her and then lost track. I felt thats the reason why he appeared so disturbed in his sleep and called her name, almost as if asking her to wait. Just a wild guess lol Anyway, where do you think Aahil will first see Sanam, sans burkha, as in actually see her ðŸ˜†

Cant wait for Monday ðŸ˜³
He might see her in streets when she is entering hotel not sure ðŸ˜† but he will officially meet her in temple so I voted for that ðŸ˜›
I voted for street, but don't know why ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by flora212

He might see her in streets when she is entering hotel not sure ðŸ˜† but he will officially meet her in temple so I voted for that ðŸ˜›

True ðŸ˜† Cant wait!!!
Originally posted by LauraVIP

I voted for street, but don't know why ðŸ˜†

Dont worry, the scenario I imagined was also on the street, at night ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†
I think the spoiler pic they posted , they wrre in a temple ,
Cant think of anything else, lol cz they hv already been to hotel,n market ðŸ˜› 
Street too 

Wese i think he will take her name cz he thinks about her all the time, even in his sleep 
i thnk street bt i wud b realy happy if thy met in temple as thn ths will b more significant
Uh oh. I wanted to vote for Street but it got clicked on Other ideas. My bad ðŸ˜† Though I have a lot of OTHER IDEAS in my mind too ðŸ¤£
I don't know why I think it would be in a street, bas I just think. No any explanation for that nor do I know  why and how. ðŸ˜†
In the temple...

Which place is better than The Holy place for our SaHil?!
As usual they might have hit and miss in all the places I feel...while crossing each other...with Junoon music in background... ðŸ˜›

But don't know why I feel he will finally meet her at the temple...😳 So voted for it ðŸ˜Š