Originally posted by: Anamika2692001

Very interesting!! :D

dhanyawad amy😳
Habitat_wanders thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

~The Devilish Deal ~ Sandhir story

Chapter 1:

Glancing through the sunglasses, Sanyukta saw a bodyguard exiting the car and holding the door wide for another person who was probably his boss to climb out of it.

Due to phenomenal success in business and his charismatic nature, articles about Randhir singh shekhwat has always been featured in the magazines and newspaper all round the world.

Sanyukta was planning her steps carefully so that this entrepreneur gives financial aid.

His attire reflected that this man had an eye for the best of everything. Walking towards the building where his next meeting was ,he was soon surrounded by numbers of media persons asking him questions. He was smiling and answering until a person questioned about his past life.

Narrowing her eyes to have the clear view of him, Sanyukta noticed his clenched jaw. Probably he was angry? Sanyukta thought that if he was already boiling with anger, he might reject to help her.

Sighing, she went where he was and called out his name loudly so that he heard her amidst the crowd. One of his bodyguard was standing there as an obstacle and was pushing the people who came in his master's path."Mr.Shekhwat" Sanyukta called out loudly but the bodyguard interrupted her and asked if she had made an appointment to meet his boss as he doesn't meet anybody at random.

Sanyukta was hell irritated because of the soaring heat and those stupid questions were much to her irritation. She mumbled a no and walked past him as she saw Mr.Shekhwat was alone near the main entrance of the building.

Catching hold of his hand, Sanyukta brought him in the nearby arena where nobody could see them.

Randhir immediately let go his hand and caught her wrist twisting it backwards and brought her towards him. "What do you think you were doing miss?"Randhir said gritting his teeth.

"I wanted to meet you Mr.shekhawat and its important" Sanyukta said in one go as she knew that fear would only lead to the failure of her coming to Mumbai.Her mind was suddenly preoccupied with those helpless scenes of the babies who were crying and the children who were infected with viral disease. The new baby,rohit, was also infected with the viral disease. She was lost in her trance when she suddenly realized that she was pushed harshly which resulted in her few step backwards.

She noticed Randhir looking her from top to the length of the cloth she was dressed in. He smirked at the audacity of this girl who was not even of his standard and has cornered him in his own building.

"Listen just get the hell out of here, else I will call the police" Randhir warned.

"Mr.Shekhawat please listen to me. I wanted you to give financial support to one of the orphanages. It really needs some financial aid owing to the dropping health of those people who live there and -"

"Do you think that I will help you in this nonsense of yours?"Randhir almost yelled at her.

"But, Mr.Shekhawat , can't you finance an orphanage? I know that you are already helping other orphanages but this orphanage really needs your help."Sanyukta tried to explain him.

"And what made you assume that I will help yours? You are just a nobody. You should better leave or the result won't be good. "The warning in his tone could not be ignored.

"Fine Mr.Shekhawat, But I just approached you assuming few things. Am sorry for that" Sanyukta said.

"And what was that?" Randhir gave her questioning look.

"That you are an orphan. And you will understand their condition"Sanyukta said.

Few seconds of momentary silence prevailed.

Randhir scribbled something on a piece of paper and gave it to her.

"Call me on this number at 3 p.m,today." Saying this, He went from there leaving the girl who was now filled with joy. She knew that now everything in the orphanage will be alright.

She went back o her home and could not do anything but think of the changes which she would do in that orphanages and make the people happy. She went on with her planning and her ecstasy knew no bounds.

Here at the meeting, Randhir was thinking about those incidents which took place few hours back. His employees were presenting some ideas about the new hotel.

"Sir, what do you think about this plan? Do you think that it will be successful?"One of the members asked him.

But getting no response, He again said, "Sir?"

Soon Randhir's trance was broken when he heard one of his employees asking him something.

"Ya..I was.umm.."Randhir fumbled as he heard nothing they said.

His employees were somewhat shocked as they had never seen him so distracted. For him, his work was everything.

"Can you please repeat what you said? I think this whole journey is somewhat tiresome" He asked them.

Again they started with their presentation but Randhir was thinking about all the possible ways due to which that girl got to know that he was an orphan. He had never disclosed about his past to anyone.

The members of the meeting were shocked to see this kind of act from their boss.

Randhir notice them and knowing that he would not be able to concentrate, he called off the meeting.

----

Sanyukta saw the clock showing 3 p.m. She quickly dialed the number which he had written in that paper. After few seconds she heard a person say,"Hello?"

She was shocked to hear his voice as never she thought that he would give her his private number.

"Hello, Mr.shekhawat?"Sanyukta said.

"Miss?"

"Am Sanyukta aggarwal who met you today asking for your help" Sanyukta informed him.

Randhir wanted to know how she knew that he was an orphan and he knew is next plans.

"Well, I agree with the deal but I want records of your orphanage and only after you agree to fulfill few of my conditions, I will help your orphanage" Randhir said with aplomb.

"Okay, I agree to show you all the details of the orphanage and the conditions?"Sanyukta was confused.

"Well my conditions are: You have to be wh**e in my bed, a great cook the kitchen and a charming hostess in my living room. In short, you have to be my mistress for 10 days starting from tomorrow." Randhir smirked.

Sanyukta eyes widened listening to his cheap conditions.

"I hope you are not virgin Miss Aggarwal." Randhir said in serious tone."I will be giving you half an hour to think about it" With this he cut her call.

The word virgin rewound all those unwanted memories which she had locked a few years back.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Hit likes and comment if you like!😳

Buddy me if you want pm!!

Edited by thundercute - 8 years ago
spark23 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
It's AMAZING!!!  👏👏
👏
The story line is INTRUDING!!! 

Please update ASAP!!!! 😕😕😕

Cheers!!!  😉😉😉

Edited by spark23 - 8 years ago