•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
When do you guys think that divorce truth will come out? I feel like amidst all of this track, Roshni may find out the truth behind the divorce. Sid will run behind roshni to unite DD- Shiv. Simran might get annoyed and plans to revel everything to roshni because there is no way Sid would listen to her. Simarn might reveal the truth to roshni and tell her that sid did everything for her family, If roshni wants Sid's happiness, she has to leave him. 😉 This might be a possibility. But knowing the truth, Roshni won't back out, she would want him in her life even more than before.

OR they might delay the divorce truth until everything becomes normal in Patel family, meaning that when everyone accepts Shiv, then they may plan to revel the truth behind divorce. One thing for sure is that when the truth comes out, Simran's repentance is must because Raj would bash her for ruining his son's life. She would be left thinking what to do because already she lost her son. He ain't coming back to her any time soon, hopefully never. But we all know Sid loves his mom deep down and he would forgive her if she accepts her mistakes.

I really want everyone to find out that he sacrificed his happiness because of his sasural, whom he considers as his own family. 😭 DD's reaction would worth watching. I feel at first she will be astonished and will not believe it but then she might open her eyes, recall how she got her property back and connect the dots together.

I personally don't want Simran's redemption because it won't make any difference to me. She will always remain a nutcase for me. ðŸ˜Ą

What do you guys think?
I donno when it will come out 
It looks like now Roshni's focus will get shifted to her father and DuShi backstory. Then she will team up with Siddharth to get them back together!! And maybe when that track may be nearing its end then she will find out the truth about divorce... But i don't think so Simran will spill out to her.. because her spilling out will make SidNi more closer which she doesn't want!! ðŸĪ”

Will have to see this week's episodes to comment further on this thing 
i think it will take a long time
i think after dd shiv reunion
roshni may know it first
i want raj to divorce simran
beeji should kick her out 
Originally posted by skinnypal

I donno when it will come out 
It looks like now Roshni's focus will get shifted to her father and DuShi backstory. Then she will team up with Siddharth to get them back together!! And maybe when that track may be nearing its end then she will find out the truth about divorce... But i don't think so Simran will spill out to her.. because her spilling out will make SidNi more closer which she doesn't want!! ðŸĪ”

Will have to see this week's episodes to comment further on this thing 

Yup that will be the main focus of the story for now with the flashback of DD-Shiv story. ðŸ˜ģ
Originally posted by .chandni.

i think it will take a long time
i think after dd shiv reunion
roshni may know it first
i want raj to divorce simran
beeji should kick her out 

Hopefully not that long 😭, probably this whole month will be about DD-Shiv drama. Exactly I want raj to divorce her, so she will be in the same place as roshni. She will suffer and then probably commit suicide 😊.
I do think the truth will come out eventually but not sure how or when. There are many possibilities as how and when it might. All I know is that the CVs are great in how they execute each track and scenes. We did get the divorce and thought that more separation for SidNi, but within a short span we are seeing them instead come closer and Sid treat Simran coldly. 
I think SidNi and DuShiv track might go together. Sid maybe helping Shiv and Shiv helping Sid. ðŸĪŠ
Originally posted by paru10

Hopefully not that long 😭, probably this whole month will be about DD-Shiv drama. Exactly I want raj to divorce her, so she will be in the same place as roshni. She will suffer and then probably commit suicide 😊.
no i dont want her to commit suicide
as then sid will live life long in guilt
but she can just go from the house
i too feel this month will be dd shiv drama
no problem we will get sidni surely