India-Forums

And Ishaan is in love (Page 2)

Illuminati07 IF-Dazzler
Illuminati07
Illuminati07

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jessicarh

Originally posted by dsupriya

Aashti to be honest, I think we have CVs to blame for this mess and spoiling the Alishaan in reel. Anyway Dr Veer may be good as a character but to be honest, I still feel Kushal has to work on his acting skills a lot. He really pales in front of Kiran or Abigail in terms of expressions. And to be honest that is what spoils the chemistry for me. Also any day I would prefer Ishaan type of character who will give you space and not intervene too much.
So each one to their ownLOLLOL

I was going through the posts, n many people were saying that kushal's acting is not good. So i thought of re-watching the episode in bits n pieces to know about his acting skills(..actually i never notice much of acting skills of an actor untill n unless he's too bad)LOL
And you know what i found..you guys are actually right! His face is very much unexpressive. Most often he gives very dull and pale look on his face when he actually needs to be more expressive!! Dead
But i like his voice modulations..sometimes he speaks with a lot of depth in his voice n sometimes very sweet
Embarrassed i like abigail's acting the most..n then kiran is also nice!! Yes you cannot compare abi n kiran with kushal(as of now..) Ouch
i like dr.veer's character more than kushal or his acting(i guess) Ermm
BUT as long as i am liking his chracter n enjoying the show...i have no issues with his 'acting skills'
Heart
well said... Even though I don't like the actors acting skills, the scenes r so well executed that his acting is d last thing on my mind

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jessicarh

Go to top