Zindagi Wins

And Ishaan is in love

Illuminati07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago

A brilliantly executed episode.  Ishaan's realization.. A new beginning of friendship between Aliya and Veer and more importantly as I had predicted before- Aliya will feel a connection with Veer when she finds out that Veer knew her dad and Aliyas dad had spoken so much about Aliya that Veer has a soft corner for her.. Todays episode had a few symbolisms.. The way Malvika called out to Ishaan when he was going to help Aliya in the elevator. The way Ishaan withdrew his hand in the elevator and Veer held it.. Secondly the medal which was about to fall on the ground and Veer caught it..

I don't think its going to be as easy for Ishaan to confess because before telling Aliya he loves her, Malvika deserves an explanation. He cannot leave one relationship open and go chasing another. Secondly Malvika's vulnerability might have Ishaan hanging on to her still.. Not because he loves her but it would be unfair to break up with her during the only time that girl has ever needed someone.

By now its obvious the pair is Alishaan .. no matter how much more the cvs try and confuse us and no matter how much my heart breaks for Veer. And if they show Veer falling for Aliya too , I have a feeling they will show an exit to Veers character, Another thing to notice is that a new chapter has started for Aliya and that chapter is named Veer. Because somewhere Veer was there for her when Ishaan let her down and knowing that Veer knows her dad,, she has already formed an unnamed bond..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dsupriya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I just saw the written update and I think maybe you are right that Alishaan is the pair.  And yes Aaliya has the bond with Dr Veer but I hope they do not show Veer falling in love with Aaliya as his born out of what he heard from Aaliya's dad and out of guilt. Sorry in practicality such relationships do not work. In a relationship you need to be most connected and know ins and outs. Like Aaliya and Ishaan know each other strengths and weakness and they compliment each other. As you said in other post ishaan is maybe better for Aaliya.  And yes sometimes it take a while to realize he or she is more tgan best friend. I know myself a case where two were best friends and guy liked the girl but girl was not sure and she looked at marriage proposals by her parents. It took her almost 4 years to realize he is tge one and they are now happily married for 15 years with kids. So Ishaan realizing late is not unnatural. Though also hope Veer and Aaliya will be friends. 
I know people are feeling bad for malavika but in my opinion this is best. This heartbreak which is short term than living in shadows of someone in long run. She deserves who can bring her out of insecurities but honestly Ishaan is not one who can do it. 
Edited by dsupriya - 8 years ago
Illuminati07 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dsupriya

I just saw the written update and I think maybe you are right that Alishaan is the pair.  And yes Aaliya has the bond with Dr Veer but I hope they do not show Veer falling in love with Aaliya as his born out of what he heard from Aaliya's dad and out of guilt. Sorry in practicality such relationships do not work. In a relationship you need to be most connected and know ins and outs. Like Aaliya and Ishaan know each other strengths and weakness and they compliment each other. As you said in other post ishaan is maybe better for Aaliya.  And yes sometimes it take a while to realize he or she is more tgan best friend. I know myself a case where two were best friends and guy liked the girl but girl was not sure and she looked at marriage proposals by her parents. It took her almost 4 years to realize he is tge one and they are now happily married for 15 years with kids. So Ishaan realizing late is not unnatural. Though also hope Veer and Aaliya will be friends. 

I know people are feeling bad for malavika but in my opinion this is best. This heartbreak which is short term than living in shadows of someone in long run. She deserves who can bring her out of insecurities but honestly Ishaan is not one who can do it. 

Though I agree with you totally on all the points, if we look at it from the real world but this is reel.. Here characters work the way they are executed by the cvs.. I watched ipkknd where ASR was a most loved character but in reality we all know such a character would be hard to live with let alone love  because he made Veer look humble and polite and even tempered😆But if i was looking for reality I wouldnt turn on to fiction.

I hope too that they dont show Veer falling for Aliya because if that happens it will not be because of guilt. he is guilty yes but a guilty person does not remember each and every word his senior spoke about his daughter and that too with such fondness. 
Ishaan or Veer, what matters is how the story is executed after that point.. I feel both the leads had an equal potential of making a great story. And as far as relationships go, there is no rule book that one relationship will work out.. I was dating my best friend. We dated for a while and we broke up mutually because we both got bored. It was as if we knew each other too well to have anything to explore. Fortunately ours was that friendship which wasnt affected by the brief aberration called love. There was no excitement in our relationship and we knew each other too well and I have a friend who too dated her best friend and got married to him and that too happily. So I guess there is no rule book to say Alishaan will work out and Aliya and Veer wouldnt.. if it would have been Aliya and Veer, I guess there would be roadblocks, more than ever, but the journey would be far more exciting. 

Jessicarh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It was very obvious from the beginning itself that it was going to be alishaan in the end. May be you guys dont agree with me..but i want aliya n veer to fall for each other atleast for sometime...plz❤️ they too have got a great chemistry*__*
The way he looks at her, his behaviour towards her doesnt look like he's doing all of that out sympathy/guilt...he genuinly loves her!!
I WANT VEER- ALIYA TO LOVE EACH OTHER❤️
dsupriya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aashti

Though I agree with you totally on all the points, if we look at it from the real world but this is reel.. Here characters work the way they are executed by the cvs.. I watched ipkknd where ASR was a most loved character but in reality we all know such a character would be hard to live with let alone love  because he made Veer look humble and polite and even tempered😆But if i was looking for reality I wouldnt turn on to fiction.

I hope too that they dont show Veer falling for Aliya because if that happens it will not be because of guilt. he is guilty yes but a guilty person does not remember each and every word his senior spoke about his daughter and that too with such fondness. 
Ishaan or Veer, what matters is how the story is executed after that point.. I feel both the leads had an equal potential of making a great story. And as far as relationships go, there is no rule book that one relationship will work out.. I was dating my best friend. We dated for a while and we broke up mutually because we both got bored. It was as if we knew each other too well to have anything to explore. Fortunately ours was that friendship which wasnt affected by the brief aberration called love. There was no excitement in our relationship and we knew each other too well and I have a friend who too dated her best friend and got married to him and that too happily. So I guess there is no rule book to say Alishaan will work out and Aliya and Veer wouldnt.. if it would have been Aliya and Veer, I guess there would be roadblocks, more than ever, but the journey would be far more exciting. 

Yes there are no guarantees in life. But maybe I am biased towards the friendship to love because I have first hand experience having seen my parents. My parents were very close friends and my mom being older as well. But my dad finally after 2 years of friendship proposed to her and they are happily  together for 44 years. Till date my dad maintains my mom is his best friend and in this old age more than passion and love it is the friendship which is sustaining their relationship. And I have seen many like this  in my family so am biased.

Illuminati07 thumbnail

Yes there are no guarantees in life. But maybe I am biased towards the friendship to love because I have first hand experience having seen my parents. My parents were very close friends and my mom being older as well. But my dad finally after 2 years of friendship proposed to her and they are happily  together for 44 years. Till date my dad maintains my mom is his best friend and in this old age more than passion and love it is the friendship which is sustaining their relationship. And I have seen many like this  in my family so am biased.

AWW thats cute... Honestly I know a relationship based on friendship lasts the longest.. and I guess I would look for a friend in my life partner when my time comes.. but since this is reel, I am letting my imagination run away.. Dont get me wrong, I was an Alishaan fan and I always wanted Alishaan..and though I have got used to kushal punjabi's presence, his acting skills still need to be worked upon though he has improved.. Its just that the Aliya Veer scenes were executed well.. the cvs concentrated on Veer and it cast a shadow on Ishaan.. secondly with Aliya being emotional around Ishaan the Alishaan charm was damaged. And they have shown far too many scenes where Ishaan has let Aliya down but Veer has been her saviour.. I guess that is the main reason whY there is such a divide in the forum.. AliSHAAN or Veeya
Edited by aashti - 8 years ago
dsupriya thumbnail
Aashti to be honest, I think we have CVs to blame for this mess and spoiling the Alishaan in reel. Anyway Dr Veer may be good as a character but to be honest, I still feel Kushal has to work on his acting skills a lot. He really pales in front of Kiran or Abigail in terms of expressions. And to be honest that is what spoils the chemistry for me. Also any day I would prefer Ishaan type of character who will give you space and not intervene too much.
So each one to their own 😆😆
Jessicarh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Aashti to be honest, I think we have CVs to blame for this mess and spoiling the Alishaan in reel. Anyway Dr Veer may be good as a character but to be honest, I still feel Kushal has to work on his acting skills a lot. He really pales in front of Kiran or Abigail in terms of expressions. And to be honest that is what spoils the chemistry for me. Also any day I would prefer Ishaan type of character who will give you space and not intervene too much.

So each one to their own😆😆

I was going through the posts, n many people were saying that kushal's acting is not good. So i thought of re-watching the episode in bits n pieces to know about his acting skills(..actually i never notice much of acting skills of an actor untill n unless he's too bad)😆
And you know what i found..you guys are actually right! His face is very much unexpressive. Most often he gives very dull and pale look on his face when he actually needs to be more expressive!! 🤢
But i like his voice modulations..sometimes he speaks with a lot of depth in his voice n sometimes very sweet
😳 i like abigail's acting the most..n then kiran is also nice!! Yes you cannot compare abi n kiran with kushal(as of now..)
i like dr.veer's character more than kushal or his acting(i guess) 🤔
BUT as long as i am liking his chracter n enjoying the show...i have no issues with his 'acting skills'
❤️
Illuminati07 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Jessicarh

I was going through the posts, n many people were saying that kushal's acting is not good. So i thought of re-watching the episode in bits n pieces to know about his acting skills(..actually i never notice much of acting skills of an actor untill n unless he's too bad)😆
And you know what i found..you guys are actually right! His face is very much unexpressive. Most often he gives very dull and pale look on his face when he actually needs to be more expressive!! 🤢
But i like his voice modulations..sometimes he speaks with a lot of depth in his voice n sometimes very sweet
😳 i like abigail's acting the most..n then kiran is also nice!! Yes you cannot compare abi n kiran with kushal(as of now..)
i like dr.veer's character more than kushal or his acting(i guess) 🤔
BUT as long as i am liking his chracter n enjoying the show...i have no issues with his 'acting skills'
❤️

well said... Even though I don't like the actors acting skills, the scenes r so well executed that his acting is d last thing on my mind