He just realised it? Seriously?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
Hai guys, i'm priya.. i'm watching ZW from first epi itself..but just came to know that this forum exist πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
coming to topic..
What was that? Aaliya avoided him for a day, she took veer's help instead of him, veer saved aaliya when he failed to do, she hugged veer and had dinner with him.. and tadaang.. ishaan realised that he is in loveπŸ₯±  seriously? It would have make sense when he and malavika wasnt back together. But now he have a girl friend. i agree that they had a break up because of malavika and during that break up ishaan indeed moved on. He was almost over in that and just then malavika came back and they decided to give a second chance. 
Ishaan had a soft corner for aaliya for a long time and had developed feelings too. we have seen it in that camp and following epi.  But still, ishaan realisation became too fast.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Cv's handled this realisation track badly and they ruined a beautiful track of alishaan . they could have showed this more clear way. ishaan's confusion over realations, stuck in btw the two ladies and slowly understanding who he really loves.. but no..πŸ₯±

so summing up.. they are ruing ishaan -aaliya love strory which had a lot of potential😭 πŸ˜­

i seriously cant understand the real reason behind this rushed realisation. is it because of veer's character? i somewhere feel that they are rushing this so as to give way for veer-aaliya love track .i'm not sure whether they are going in a typical tele soap way

ps: i like Dr. Veer's character. but can somebody tell kushal to polish his acting.. he need to improve a lot
Edited by Premeer_Diwani - 8 years ago

Hi! Welcome to the forum :)

I agree. If they wanted to show Ishaan/Aaliya all along, why did they have to complicate things by getting Veer/Malvika involved? Seriously. This whole mess has ruined not only the beauty of the show, but even the beauty of Ishaan/Aaliya's relationship.

Regarding Ishaan's character - I disagree here. I think its normal & real to realise that you like someone else when you are in a relationship with another. So no issues there.

What I don't like as I mentioned earlier is the triangles the CVs have created & the way they have executed this whole track. If it was executed better, I think more people would be able to appreciate Ishaan's dilemma. At the moment, as real an issue it is, it has left a bad taste in my mouth.

No idea where this show is headed. And I think that's the only thing keeping me glued to this show. I think next week's episodes will help me decide on whether to continue or drop this show. 

Regarding Kushal's acting. He really started off as bad. But I think he was decent in today's episode. Like for once. His presence & acting wasn't annoying. It was nice to see a toned down Veer, though I am yet to warm up to his character.
Edited by prc_fan1 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by prc_fan1

Hi! Welcome to the forum :)
thanks πŸ˜ƒ

I agree. If they wanted to show Ishaan/Aaliya all along, why did they have to complicate things by getting Veer/Malvika involved? Seriously. This whole mess has ruined not only the beauty of the show, but even the beauty of Ishaan/Aaliya's relationship.
CVs ruined best friends forever-aaliya and ishaan . from starting i was fine if they make ishaan and malavika together. but i always want aaliya-ishaan friendship to stay forever.. πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Regarding Ishaan's character - I disagree here. I think its normal & real to realise that you like someone else when you are in a relationship with another. So no issues there.
i'm not against ishaan realising his love when he was in realation with malavika. but it can be show a bit slow..this is too rushed

What I don't like as I mentioned earlier is the triangles the CVs have created & the way they have executed this whole track. If it was executed better, I think more people would be able to appreciate Ishaan's dilemma. At the moment, as real an issue it is, it has left a bad taste in my mouth.
ditto.. i was always able to relate ishaan even when he go back to malavika..but this is 

No idea where this show is headed. And I think that's the only thing keeping me glued to this show. I think next week's episodes will help me decide on whether to continue or drop this show. 
even with this rush..i'm looking forward for their dance..it looks so passionate

Regarding Kushal's acting. He really started off as bad. But I think he was decent in today's episode. Like for once. His presence & acting wasn't annoying. It was nice to see a toned down Veer, though I am yet to warm up to his character.
compared to first episode he improved.. but sometime i feel like his expressions are blank esp since others are too good in this show

I totally agree with you, the realisation was rushed and may be CVs want to show Veer more matured than Ishaan and slowly make Ishaan the second hero. U said u watch from day one, u then very well know Ishaan was shown matured, a good psychiatrist who helped the hospital in many cases.
Whereas the way Veer ran to the lift and saved Aliya...AND Ishaan actually turned back as Malvika called him... clearly shows CVs making Veer better than Ishaan.

I do not know what is in mind. They ruined ishaan and Aaliya relationship just for triangles.  Where as to show progress of friendship to love without any triangles would have been great change. And Kushal's acting can still not match upto others and to be honest I liked the way Ishaan portryed his realisation and emotions. That was awesome acting. But if they make Ishaan fall as a character to show Veer as superior I am out of this show. I hate this butchering. I liked old malavika better. To show triangles and squares they butchered her character. One who moved on became clingy to ishaan Edited by dsupriya - 8 years ago